I'm getting tired of the BLM butt kissing!

I tried listening to various liberal posters about how bad Trump is. Trump is a racist...or what about how he hides his tax returns...Russian collusion. And yet the Democrats are siding with and condoning race riots and destruction of our cities. They are ACTUALLY doing that, it's not subjective or a matter of opinion. Trump might be a asshole but what the Democrats are doing NOW is way worse. How can anyone even defend, yet alone VOTE for those "people"?
Judge not for what Trump is said to be, but for what he actually accomplishes. Actions over words (or perceptions).

Whether deep down, Trump is racist, I can't say. Very few could. The things he has accomplished to assist minorities by pushing forth and signing? THAT is what truly matters. THAT is verifiable.. and he has done plenty in that regard.

The BLM movement and Democrats have sunk to the lowest levels of vileness. It's disgraceful to see this. America was making such tremendous progress, and can again, but the Republicans must win in November.

ANTIFA.jpg

M
I tried listening to various liberal posters about how bad Trump is. Trump is a racist...or what about how he hides his tax returns...Russian collusion. And yet the Democrats are siding with and condoning race riots and destruction of our cities. They are ACTUALLY doing that, it's not subjective or a matter of opinion. Trump might be a asshole but what the Democrats are doing NOW is way worse. How can anyone even defend, yet alone VOTE for those "people"?
Judge not for what Trump is said to be, but for what he actually accomplishes. Actions over words (or perceptions).

Whether deep down, Trump is racist, I can't say. Very few could. The things he has accomplished to assist minorities by pushing forth and signing? THAT is what truly matters. THAT is verifiable.. and he has done plenty in that regard.

The BLM movement and Democrats have sunk to the lowest levels of vileness. It's disgraceful to see this. America was making such tremendous progress, and can again, but the Republicans must win in November.
Trump reminds me of my dad. My dad was a white male nationalist and he and his brothers in arms liberated Dachau from the NAZIS. White male nationalist aren't the bad guys here. Its Extremists and people afraid to call them out that are the perennial issue. The ANTIFA is fascism disguised.

I voted for Trump. Jesus Christ, I have seen Democrats cynically destroy all opposition in the name of "diversity". All republicans or diverse opposition they make go away magically. No real democrats do THAT. I used to be a democrat, but these intolerant totalitarian ideologs calling themselves "democrats" are as democratic as Stalin, I left the democratic party over this shit.

Forum List

Back