I'm forced by the rules to put this here

Once again, I gotta post the best summary of 9/11, in 5 minutes.

I've never seen that! Excellent video all the way through!

wow i am surprised you never seen that video,its been around forever. there used to be a really good article out there from the idaho observer that pretty much said the same thing but it looks like our government controlled google deleted it.

Last edited:
So, while I didn't watch the video...here's a question for ALL who called the OP crazy......

Are you in disagreement with just this video....OR......

Do you believe government is always "up and up" and does not do things that if exposed would be considered unlawful or immoral ?

In other words, you believe government doesn't do and is not capable of doing "wrong" ?

HINT: People known as "Statist" actually exist. There are many people who deeply believe that the perfect human condition can only exist under authoritarian rule where a few rule with an iron fist and have complete control over people. They feel that overall, people are incapable of self governance and need this type of control over their lives.. Hence why so many Democrats don't see China as a violator of human rights, but rather a "Champion" of human rights.
:thankusmile:

great post.:thup:

people like USMB's resident troll Unkotore and all the people that have come on here and attacked the OP,you are making wayyyyyy too much sense for them to comprehend.you are going to overload their brains with such logic and common sense you displayed here that thier brains will be fried and unable to function anymore.:2up::lmao::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back