I'm forced by the rules to put this here

The OP must be real popular with squirrels.
Care to address the message? Idiots attack the messenger cause they have nothing else.
You are correct with that, attacking the messenger means the other side have lost their case already.

Now well, between "lying" and "covering the truth".

To me, at one point, and regardless of who was involved in attacking the buildings in New York and the Pentagon, the consequence is what caught by surprise to everybody.

Nobody, absolutely nobody expected the falling of those towers.

From here, the investigation must have shown the real causes of the falling of those buildings, causes compromising very bad to certain factors or special interests, special interests which at that moment of pain can't be revealed, and it was better advised to increase a propaganda of distraction. A war was the best way to do it.

The common reviews made to find the cause of the falling of those towers are based on regular methods of controlled destruction, and in base of former and similar destruction of buildings.

However, the case of the New York towers is unique.

If the real cause of the falling of those structures is officially released, then big heads should be sent to the guillotine.

Hiding the real cause of the falling of the towers is saving big butts from trouble. Now well, those big butts did not attempt by any means to destroy the towers, but surely are the guilty party for the subsequent disaster.

You can blame the attacks to terrorist or the government, and whoever was behind the attacks, they had the only intention to cause the freezing of business in those buildings plus the commercial connections related to them. But, when those buildings came down, that caught by surprise to the perpetrators as well. That result wasn't calculated in the plan.

The guilty ones for the falling of those buildings are very happy with all the conspiracy theories made up to today. Their butts are safe as long as these theories continue discussing a government hand directly involved.

And to end, even if the government was involved to hit those towers with airplanes or missiles, it wasn't any intention at all in making them fall to the ground. This is for sure.

And to end, even if the government was involved to hit those towers with airplanes or missiles, it wasn't any intention at all in making them fall to the ground. This is for sure.

Not really. What is for sure is we'll never know. We'll also never have an independent investigation. At this point in time, and for the next few decades, there are too many biased beliefs on both sides for independent. Independent investigation could have, perhaps, uncovered some truth- but it wasn't to be. That doesn't mean I'll stop posting, so, no, this does not "end"- there is too much, credible evidence and knowledge can manifest itself in ways unimaginable- some people want all the knowledge they can absorb- most don't, but, they aren't the ones whose manifestation will provide anything in anything- they are regurgitators and acolytes of official lies- that makes them weak as can be seen from the many reactions in this very thread-

You want them to abduct you again, don’t you? It’s the anal probe, right?
Typical stupid idiotic reaction. ^^^^^^^^^ you have no cogent response to the topic so you try to be cute and fail miserably.

You head cases are hilarious in how seriously you take your schizophrenia.

:lmao:

Turn to your left and ask Napoleon. If he’s busy eating Jello, turn to your right and ask Churchill.
I figured as much- you're an immature ass clown with absolutely no substantive rebuttal.

Typical stupid idiotic reaction. ^^^^^^^^^ you have no cogent response to the topic so you try to be cute and fail miserably.

He is every bit as much an ass clown in the sports section as he is here,he never looks or addreesses the evidence that the NFL is a corrupt cartel as corrupt as our government is and anytime when presented with facts about that,he goes and whines to the mods like a little crybaby kid would do.:abgg2q.jpg: thank god for the ignore list.

79739363_10218188862866006_3003409959384776704_n.jpg

Gdjjr, I'll take you on my team any day. You're one of the more intellectual additions around here. Particularly with regard to discussion of matters of liberty, peace and prosperity.

This just happens to be one of those topics that brings out the hounds who guard the gates. Happens...

So, while I didn't watch the video...here's a question for ALL who called the OP crazy......

Are you in disagreement with just this video....OR......

Do you believe government is always "up and up" and does not do things that if exposed would be considered unlawful or immoral ?

In other words, you believe government doesn't do and is not capable of doing "wrong" ?

HINT: People known as "Statist" actually exist. There are many people who deeply believe that the perfect human condition can only exist under authoritarian rule where a few rule with an iron fist and have complete control over people. They feel that overall, people are incapable of self governance and need this type of control over their lives.. Hence why so many Democrats don't see China as a violator of human rights, but rather a "Champion" of human rights.

Hence why so many Democrats don't see China as a violator of human rights, but rather a "Champion" of human rights.
And why so many think? what China does that they believe is wrong (whether it is or isn't is immaterial to my point) that the US gov't was granted the authority to correct all perceived wrongs- forcing one to submit is the root of ALL conflict and is the epitome of wrong- two wrongs do not make a right.

Once again, I gotta post the best summary of 9/11, in 5 minutes.

yeah that is the funniest conspiracy theory of the governments they ever invented in the history of mankind,even funnier than the magic bullet theory that oswald shot kennedy,one i thought would NEVER be topped but somehow,this one topped even THAT one as the craziest conspiracy theory ever invented by the government as shown in this excellent video that the bush dupes never have an answer for.:2up:

Forum List

Back