I'm forced by the rules to put this here

Clicked on your video, computer had a heart attack.

spent last 5 minutes doing cyber resuscitation.

giphy.gif

After what they did in Waco TX I wouldn't put much past the federal government, but to say the whole thing is as fucked up as it would have to be in order to make the 9/11 truthtards even remotely believable requires being even more stupid than MMGW alarmists have to be.

It wasn't an "inside job".

It was a bunch of pissed off mooselimbs that wanted to start a jihad, and they got more than they bargained for.

Besides that, we have issues now that need our attention, and shit tons of globalists in DC that need to be tried for treason.

9/11 "truth" is as big a waste of time as trying to pursued people FDR caused Pearl Harbor. It will amount to nothing significant.

• Banned
You want me to watch a conspiracy video for an hour and a half? Tell you what, why don't you spell it out in a few paragraphs and maybe we'll talk.
Why? Will you actually read it? Maybe is also a bit ambiguous and "maybe" you didn't notice the link
How the Truth Movement Can Win
or this one "I dare readers to peruse this " (which requires reading but there is a LOT of info in it) but, most likely it's as I said: "I know most people can't conceive the gov't would set them up or lie to them- moral high ground and all that- but, what makes them believe that?"

What makes anyone believe gov't doesn't lie? Is that not enough to "talk" about and use the link and video as starting point?

• Banned
9/11 "truth" is as big a waste of time as trying to pursued people FDR caused Pearl Harbor. It will amount to nothing significant.
Godvernment appreciates your "tool" like, uninformed and not interested in being informed effort.

Even though it's not "theory" -

I know most people can't conceive the gov't would set them up or lie to them- moral high ground and all that- but, what makes them believe that?

How the Truth Movement Can Win

I dare doubters to watch the video- I dare doubters to do your own research- I dare readers to peruse this

I did my research for a while 15+ years ago, went over it at a forum for months with idiots who demonstrate no critical reasoning skills at all, just a cult behavior for the stupidity. The photo's alone destroyed 90% of the bullcrap claims of an inside job and basic science did the rest.

The inside job claim was bullcrap then, it is still bullcrap now. Not going to watch your Freaking useless video since it is a subject that is so well known and refuted many times.

This inside job crap is in the same category of conspiracy nonsense as the "fake" moon landings, and the never ending it was three shooters, no it was the army, no it was the FBI, no it was the CIA, no it was the mob who shot and killed Kennedy.

The evidence is abundant in favor Oswald being the shooter, the same way for the moon landings were real, but stupid people reject the well supported forensic evidence for a "conspiracy" of government nefarious behavior, made on the mountain of speculation and abject science ignorance.

:auiqs.jpg:

Get over it and grow up!

• Banned
Intellectual cowardice by citizens is what allows the gov't to get away with anything- that's not a theory.

Godvernment appreciates your "tool" like, uninformed and not interested in being informed effort.

Below is a much nicer response that still summarizes what I have to say. Few people are more skeptical of government than I am. I looked into this bullshit years ago, and because I have training and knowledge about how explosives work, it's even easier for me to dismiss this asinine theory than it is to mock MMGW.

I did my research for a while 15+ years ago, went over it at a forum for months with idiots who demonstrate no critical reasoning skills at all, just a cult behavior for the stupidity. The photo's alone destroyed 90% of the bullcrap claims of an inside job and basic science did the rest.

The inside job claim was bullcrap then, it is still bullcrap now. Not going to watch your Freaking useless video since it is a subject that is so well known and refuted many times.

This inside job crap is in the same category of conspiracy nonsense as the "fake" moon landings, and the never ending it was three shooters, no it was the army, no it was the FBI, no it was the CIA, no it was the mob who shot and killed Kennedy.

The evidence is abundant in favor Oswald being the shooter, the same way for the moon landings were real, but stupid people reject the well supported forensic evidence for a "conspiracy" of government nefarious behavior, made on the mountain of speculation and abject science ignorance.

:auiqs.jpg:

Get over it and grow up!

Get over it and grow up!
Fuck you- stay a stupid, uninformed, intellectual coward- godvernment depends on it- refusing to educate yourself and relying on spoon fed bullshit is THE why we find ourselves in the many, many messes we're in- moral high ground and all that crap-
OK... You're a retard...

I suspected as much in my last exchange with you...

Thanks for the confirmation.

/ignore

Critical thinking material

Critical Thinking as Defined by the National Council for Excellence in Critical Thinking, 1987

A statement by Michael Scriven & Richard Paul, presented at the 8th Annual International Conference on Critical Thinking and Education Reform, Summer 1987.

Critical thinking is the intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action. In its exemplary form, it is based on universal intellectual values that transcend subject matter divisions: clarity, accuracy, precision, consistency, relevance, sound evidence, good reasons, depth, breadth, and fairness.

crit·i·cal think·ing
noun
noun: critical thinking
the objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgment.

60 Structural Engineers Cite Evidence for Controlled Demolition

Free Fall and Building 7 on 9/11

118 Witnesses to Explosions in the FDNY Oral Histories

Get over it and grow up!
Fuck you- stay a stupid, uninformed, intellectual coward- godvernment depends on it- refusing to educate yourself and relying on spoon fed bullshit is THE why we find ourselves in the many, many messes we're in- moral high ground and all that crap-

Ha ha ha ha ha, you behave just like all the other conspiracy nutters. You have no idea how involved I was in it, and knew many people who have extensive engineering and science backgrounds who tore the crap apart, there were many people in the forum who attacked the nonsense.

It isn't even difficult destroy the inside job claim, which has been dealt with many times now, but conspiracy nutters like you can't let go of it because you have invested deeply and emotionally into it. You so badly want people to fall for your delusions, which is why you quickly get angry and insulting, you demand to be heard, but people have seen all this shit many times now, grown bored and left it a while back.

It has been 18 years now and still you hang into this conspiracy tale, like a child you demand people watch your latest conspiracy crap, people have moved on, you haven't because you are an emotional cripple, just as many Kennedy followers haven't been able to let go of the adulterous, lying sack of shit, despite that he has been dead for 56 years now, they still weep over him, while most people have long dropped him and go on in life.

You haven't grown up and let go, you will feel better when you finally realize what a waste of time and energy it was to go on.....

mtv-idsbottom-of-the-hour1.gif

Everybody knows the moon landing was faked. Just look at this pic!

Anybody with critical thinking skills should realize that astronaut dood there couldn't have found an MTV flag up there because MTV wasn't around yet.

It was obviously faked.

Forum List

Back