I'm Confused about this Baby Formula Situation

You know they have these pump things, right?
Oh sure, if you are, like, a busy waitress at work, you could just whip out your tit and pump whenever you are full.

It is like, you folks did not even read my post.

What about a teacher, in the middle of class. . . that used up her maternity leave. . . can she just pump whenever she needs to. . in front of her students?

Does that happen all the time now does it?

:dunno:

You think nature keeps the same schedule as the work place, really?

iu

When a president is as bumbling as Biden is (or Trump was) they do not get the benefit of any doubt.

I have no problem with the government shutting down unsafe/unsanitary places. The local Denny's got shut down for heath code violations, I guess in your mind they should have let them keep cooking in surfaces that had roaches walking across them at the same time.

There is nothing intrusive not over regulatory about such actions.
Did your local Denny's shutting down lead to food shortages for infants?
That's called a strawman argument & you should try it on the low IQ types. They eat it up

I used this book to raise my kid.

He never required having his wisdom teeth to be pulled, never once had any injury, broken bone, sprained ankle, etc. And he was on his varsity basket ball team.

Likewise, he did not require braces to straighten his teeth.

The key to good health? Is primarily, knowledge of how humans need to eat, IMO. So I believe this source can be trusted if you need to make your own. If you know someone that is in a crunch, I would trust this source.

I post this, in case there is anyone that knows anyone that is in a desperate situation. If I were in this situation. . . this is probably what I would do. . .

Nutrition and
Physical Degeneration

Nutrition and
Physical Degeneration
A Comparison of Primitive and Modern Diets
and Their Effects
BY
Weston A. Price, MS., D.D.S., F.A.G.D.
Member Research Commission, American Dental Association
Member American Association of Physical Anthropologists
Author, "Dental Infections, Oral and Systemic"

WestonAPriceFoundation-BabyFormula​

Oh sure, if you are, like, a busy waitress at work, you could just whip out your tit and pump whenever you are full.

What about a teacher, in the middle of class. . . that used up her maternity leave. . . can she just pump whenever she needs to. . ...

Yes, of course.

What about a teacher, in the middle of class. . . that used up her maternity leave. . . can she just pump whenever she needs to. . in front of her students?

Does that happen all the time now does it?

:dunno:

You think nature keeps the same schedule as the work place, really?

iu
You are so far behind the times it's ridiculous. There are laws that protect women now. Have been for years.

I, personally, do not well tolerate the barbarism of tit sucking for food. I had a client discussing a Trust, she whipped out that tit like it was nothing. Mindful of California law, I excused myself to give her some privacy and left. My secretary was instructed to make the client comfortable. Did she want anything. She could stay as long as she wanted but I was gone for the day.

She sued me anyway. But, I had followed the exact letter of the law. There is nothing in the statute that requires me to provide an audience.

There was a recall of Baby Formula due to bacterial issues, right? So why is Joe Biden being blamed for this?

Source on recall: Powdered Infant Formula Recall: What to Know

What people don't understand?

The democrat party doesn't care. The democrat party believes the world is over populated....the democrat party believes humans are destroying the planet.

If you can't get baby formula to feed your baby, if you can't get the specialty formula that some people need because of rare illnesses.......to the democrats, this is a good thing.

Your fear that you can't feed your baby makes it more likely that in the future, people will hesitate before they have more children...this works for the democrat party.......

Never give control of your food supply to people who believe the world is over populated.....and keep in mind, when they say the world is overpopulated, they mean you.....and your family......

Voting for democrats.......is the biggest mistake people can make...

The democrat party doesn't care. The democrat party believes the world is over populated....the democrat party believes humans are destroying the planet.

If you can't get baby formula to feed your baby, if you can't get the specialty formula that some people need because of rare illnesses.......to the democrats, this is a good thing.

Your fear that you can't feed your baby makes it more likely that in the future, people will hesitate before they have more children...this works for the democrat party.......

If only the creator had given women a method to feed their babies that did not rely on companies making acritical formula.

They are blaming Biden because he was sending massive amounts of FREE formula to ILLEGALS to feed their ILLEGAL brats, while AMERICAN mothers were being told that there is a shortage of formula and cannot have any.

Thats what Brainless Babbling Biden is being blamed for.

Also, because his administration is focused on every damned thing on Earth other than handling the supply chain problem. Some Americans are crazy enough to think the American President should prioritize the lives of Americans. Go figure.

Forum List

Back