Im confised about our retaliation airstrike...

I have never complained about the monetary cost, your side does all the time. That was the point.
NO one except you fuckers is putting a dollar value on these American lives.

Sorry

They kill or injure approximately 160 people including 13 US military members and we strike back supposedly with a million dollar drone to kill ONE terrorist. Is that getting a bang for your buck.
NO ONE "on my side" said anything remotely that disgusting

Drone strikes are not airstrikes. But you just keep telling us vets what's what, eh? :heehee:
As a vet, I will. You can't cite semantic silliness and say words matter, when striking from the air would constitute an air strike. Sad how petty you folks are. Also you need to inform the media, as they use the terms interchangeably. Looks like that fuck up Biden has you folks unhinged. No worries Capt. Nomenclature, I now understand the ROE with you.

Surrender Joe followed nothing in that.

Keep trying to find the good end of that turd to suck on.
"followed nothing in it"?

Why don't you tell us what was in it that he didn't follow.

I'll wait.

"followed nothing in it"?

Why don't you tell us what was in it that he didn't follow.

I'll wait.
All of it.

You tell me what he did follow. You claimed he just followed Trumps deal, so prove it.

Lol. You justify mass murder of innocents with a bs excuse. Fuck that.
I do not. The art of war changed as cities were bombed out of existence in world War 2 after centuries of trying to change the tactic. Guerilla warfare and other tactics arose. So in this case terrorists, blended in with those living in areas like this. Daring their enemy whether it is NATO or Americans to destroy them. Our missile delivery has improved dramatically because of this as we pinpoint their locations better.

All of it.

You tell me what he did follow. You claimed he just followed Trumps deal, so prove it.
No.

You made the claim. Point out something that tRump put into words in the agreement that Joe Biden didn't follow. Be specific. I'll wait. Here's the link again just in case.

So you are another trumpanzee upset that ISIS was attacked. Did you also mourn the death of OBL?
I’m no t upset at all. You leftists are upset because Dementia Riddled *Joe is an international disaster and his incompetence is on full display for the entire world.

You know, that's one thing I just don't give a shit about. It's sad, I suppose, but that's the way it goes. We should get our people out of there and bomb the holy fuck out of them.

If you don't want to get bombed, don't let terrorists camp in your backyard.
Lol. We are in their backyard and we don’t belong there.

Expect blow back when you mass murder innocents, but it seems few Americans get this. They’ve become so accustomed to the Empire killing women and children.

Don't be confused. It is all nothing more than bullshit to make a weak President somehow look strong. If there was even a real strike it was probably a couple of goat herders.

We have an idiot as Commander in Chief and worthless pathetic yes men as military leaders. The Taliban, ISIS and other terrorists are safe. Nothing to worry about.

I do not. The art of war changed as cities were bombed out of existence in world War 2 after centuries of trying to change the tactic. Guerilla warfare and other tactics arose. So in this case terrorists, blended in with those living in areas like this. Daring their enemy whether it is NATO or Americans to destroy them. Our missile delivery has improved dramatically because of this as we pinpoint their locations better.
It changed thanks to the American government. It needs to change back.

Lol. We are in their backyard and we don’t belong there.
Indeed. Which is why we should leave. Why we should have never occupied the country. But they fact remains, they harbor terrorists.
Expect blow back when you mass murder innocents, but it seems few Americans get this. They’ve become so accustomed to the Empire killing women and children.
Agreed. But the blowback is a result of decades of "nation building". We should leave them alone. And, if they fuck with us, destroy them.

Forum List

Back