Im confised about our retaliation airstrike...

1630162168924.png

They say he's an ISISk member but then they say they have no evidence he is linked in any way to the suicide bombings but that he was planning future attacks?
And how did we drone strike him without any other casualties?

I want to say good job Biden but I am very suspicious that this person even exists.

It makes me sad to be at a point where I no longer trust my own governments word.

They kill or injure approximately 160 people including 13 US military members and we strike back supposedly with a million dollar drone to kill ONE terrorist. Is that getting a bang for your buck.

They kill or injure approximately 160 people including 13 US military members and we strike back supposedly with a million dollar drone to kill ONE terrorist. Is that getting a bang for your buck.
That'd the metric?

Bang for the buck?

You want to respond to 13 dead Americans ON THE CHEAP???

And murder dozens of innocent women and children. Our military is very good at that, no matter who is potus.
You know, that's one thing I just don't give a shit about. It's sad, I suppose, but that's the way it goes. We should get our people out of there and bomb the holy fuck out of them.

If you don't want to get bombed, don't let terrorists camp in your backyard.

Biden took out a couple random ragheads and claims it was the guys who planned this.

Anyone who believes that is a blithering idiot.

No kidding.

Was this guy the mastermind of the bombing?

Who knows...but ISIS K now knows that there is a cost to their actions
Yeah, I’m sure the Taliban leader Barry Hussein released from GITMO didn’t sleep a wink last night grieving over these two.:laughing0301:

Biden took out a couple random ragheads and claims it was the guys who planned this.

Anyone who believes that is a blithering idiot.
He did no such thing.

He retaliated and you assholes are whining that it cost too much money??!

He did no such thing.

He retaliated and you assholes are whining that it cost too much money??!
Link to me saying anything about the cost?

They can’t tell us their names. When was the last time we killed some terrorist leader and couldn’t say who it was?

Hmmmmm..

Forum List

Back