I'm beginning to wonder if Don wants the Judge to act.

The Judge has laid out the terms in specific language.
If Trump chooses to violate those terms he is subject to contempt of court.
It has happened often in high profile cases
The judge fined Trump $5k, he laughed, reached between his couch cushions and pulled out $20k.

Ok, did you even GO to your link?

"In posts on Truth Social, Trump blasted Willis as “phoney [sic],” attacked her record, and said she “wants desperately to indict me on ridiculous grounds.” The previous week, Trump had attacked Willis at a campaign rally in New Hampshire, referring to the 52-year-old Black prosecutor as “a young racist in Atlanta” and claiming, without evidence, that she had engaged in an affair with the head of a gang. “She’s got a lot of problems,” Trump told the crowd. A few days later, he released a 60-second ad blasting Willis and other prosecutors as the “fraud squad.”"

NONE OF THAT IS INTIMIDATION. He is allowed to speak his mind. He can call her racist, he can call her phony, he can call her the head of a gang. He can say she's got problems. ANYONE ELSE who is accused of a crime has the right to say all of this about the judge in their case. EVERYONE. EVEN TRUMP.

THIS IS NOT PROOF OF INTIMIDATION. Stop trying to infringe on Trumps first amendment rights. ITS GOING TO BITE YOU LEFTIES IN THE ASS.
This is where Jan 6th really bites you in the ass. Regardless of whether you think it was an insurrection, or just a mob that got out of hand, it proved Trump's words can provoke violence, that at least some of his followers are ready and willing to go to that extreme. I suspect that was the judge's rationale for the order. Don't you?

Regardless, it's a bad call. The gag order will produce as much anger and violence as letting Trump do his petty trolling. And, worse, it will give more credibility to his martyrdom narrative.

This is where Jan 6th really bites you in the ass. Regardless of whether you think it was an insurrection, or just a mob that got out of hand, it proved Trump's words can provoke violence, that at least some of his followers are ready and willing to go to that extreme. I suspect that was the judge's rationale for the order. Don't you?

Regardless, it's a bad call. The gag order will produce as much anger and violence as letting Trump do his petty trolling. And, worse, it will give more credibility to his martyrdom narrative.
Trump is a threat and understands his MAGA minions will act on his rants

Any judge or court member who ignores the potential threat is in danger

Trump is a threat and understands his MAGA minions will act on his rants

Any judge or court member who ignores the potential threat is in danger
Sure. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. They should have never fed the troll in the first place. But they stepped in it, stirred it up. And all it's going to do is stink.

You are welcome to delude yourself in any way you find necessary.

Judge fines Trump $5,000 for gag order violation after threatening him with jail time in fraud case​

A judge fined Donald Trump $5,000 on Friday after threatening the former president with jail time over a “blatant violation” of a partial gag order in his $250 million New York fraud trial.

The judge warned that future violations will subject Trump to “far more severe sanctions” — including imprisonment.

“Incendiary untruths can and have led to serious physical harm,” Manhattan Supreme Court Judge Arthur Engoron said in court earlier Friday, before asking a defense lawyer to explain why Trump should not be punished or imprisoned.

There is zero question that Democrats are not applying laws at all that you are going after Republicans with. You need to be deprogrammed if you really can't see something that overt. Hillary hasn't been remotely charged for doing what you criminalize Trump doing. Biden the same. You're deluded by hate

According to the videos, almost everyone on December 6 was standing around doing nothing but disagreeing with Democrats for stuffing ballots, which they clearly did.

Trump said nothing but "demonstrate peacefully."

Show quotes of WTF you are supporting that Trump insighted vioilence.

The Washington Post got one thing right, Democracy dies in silence. Only as predicted they are of course calling for silence

Last edited:
I guess he might fk around and find out.

If that happens, you are done. The pretence you are not going for ending democracy would be stripped bare. I've been saying through this cycle I'm sick of Trump being about Trump and not America and I'm not voting for him in 2024 like I did in 2020. You put him in jail and it's game over, I and a whole lot of people will see you for what you are and vote Trump for no reason but you and your attempt to end democracy in the most successful experiment in democracy in world history.

You're the Nazis, you'd end the question if that's a joke, it's not

I guess he might fk around and find out.

If that happens, you are done. The pretence you are not going for ending democracy would be stripped bare. I've been saying through this cycle I'm sick of Trump being about Trump and not America and I'm not voting for him in 2024 like I did in 2020. You put him in jail and it's game over, I and a whole lot of people will see you for what you are and vote Trump for no reason but you and your attempt to end democracy in the most successful experiment in democracy in world history.

You're the Nazis, you'd end the question if that's a joke, it's not

You Stalinist assholes are running ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!!!
That psychopath judge can go to HELL!!!!! :evil:
What a good little parroting submissive cuck you are!

"Election interference"? Another talking point straight from Trump's ass to your mouth.

Let me remind you what ACTUAL election interference looks like.

jan-6-3.jpg

jan-6-zip-ties.jpg

jan-6-6.jpg

andrew-clyde-6-jan.jpg

jan-6-5.jpg

january-6-7.jpg

Full List of Trump Fake Electors in Each State And the Charges Against Them

FUCK AROUND, FIND OUT.

According to the videos, almost everyone on December 6 was standing around doing nothing but disagreeing with Democrats for stuffing ballots, which they clearly did.

Trump said nothing but "demonstrate peacefully."

Show quotes of WTF you are supporting that Trump insighted vioilence.
I don't need to show quotes. If you think the violence would have happened without Trump's speech, you're living in a fantasy.

The gag order is justified.

Democrats don't want open discussion of your overthrow of democracy and the US government.

You're the criminals

LOL, bodecea melts down for being called out for what she is, LOL.

On the other hand, great avatar, you go girl. And you're right, Trump is a total bad ass, LOL

"Election interference"? Another talking point straight from Trump's ass to your mouth.

jan-6-3.jpg

jan-6-zip-ties.jpg

jan-6-6.jpg

andrew-clyde-6-jan.jpg

jan-6-5.jpg

january-6-7.jpg

FUCK AROUND, FIND OUT.

And now show the quotes where Trump told them to do this. Oh wait, he didn't, he said to demonstrate peacefully.

Democrats lie, you lie all day long about everything, it's who you are as a person.

On the other hand, nice avatar. You're right, Trump rocks!

jan-6-3.jpg

jan-6-zip-ties.jpg

jan-6-6.jpg

andrew-clyde-6-jan.jpg

jan-6-5.jpg

january-6-7.jpg

FUCK AROUND, FIND OUT.
That's all this harassment of Trump is EXACTLY THAT!!!!!
ELECTION INTERFERENCE
Funny that you SUBVERTED ASSHOLES cried and cried about RUSSIAN ELECTION INTERFERENCE way back when, but now you mother fuckers are doing it YOURSELVES!!!!!
:rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
That's all this harassment of Trump is EXACTLY THAT!!!!!
ELECTION INTERFERENCE
Funny that you SUBVERTED ASSHOLES cried and cried about RUSSIAN ELECTION INTERFERENCE way back when, but now you mother fuckers are doing it YOURSELVES!!!!!
:rolleyes:

True, but can you stay mad at g5000 with such a bad ass Trumpatar? I know I can't

Trump is being charged with a bunch of crimes that no one else is. That he can speak in the courts allowing that is EXACTLY my point. He has to speak to the public about this farce and your hatred of freedom and democracy and your installing a one party system

So bodecea posts the most positive Trumpatar you can find and uses Trump's intellectual content using his "fake news" moniker. I thought you hated Trump, but clearly you have a pretty big crush on him

Forum List

Back