I'm beginning to really HATE the people lined up against Trump. Is that wrong???

It seems that everyone, EVERYONE, in the establishment is lined up against Trump, and that includes both Democrats and Republicans, the media (including FOX News), the billionaires who really pull the strings, the deep state (CIA, NSA, FBI), the State Department, the bureaucracy at all the agencies, the courts, the universities, Hollywood, etc.

The only people behind Trump are the ordinary folks who voted for him, as proven at the BSA Jamboree and the Youngstown rally.

And I'm beginning to feel HATE because of Trump can't overcome all this opposition, we Americans will have lost our last, best chance of getting our country back.
Only the blind, unstable and truly deranged still support this insecure, thin skinned whiny little bitch.
He's an embarrassment to humanity.
What pleases me is that there are a lot more of us than there are of you.
Your experiment of hate, racism and incompetence is losing support faster than DT is losing his sanity.

You are a damn idiot. Your same old lies, same old labels same old push to make the people of this country subservient to a ruling class are PURE SHIT. As I have posted before It didn't work before With King George and if we have to kill every one of you ignorant piles pf shit to remain free WE WILL. Then we will just push you in a burial trench with all of your messiahs, pour lime on you and Cover you with an inch of dirt to keep the smell down, well maybe you wont stink as much as you do now, so it may smell better.

It seems that everyone, EVERYONE, in the establishment is lined up against Trump, and that includes both Democrats and Republicans, the media (including FOX News), the billionaires who really pull the strings, the deep state (CIA, NSA, FBI), the State Department, the bureaucracy at all the agencies, the courts, the universities, Hollywood, etc.

The only people behind Trump are the ordinary folks who voted for him, as proven at the BSA Jamboree and the Youngstown rally.

And I'm beginning to feel HATE because of Trump can't overcome all this opposition, we Americans will have lost our last, best chance of getting our country back.
Only the blind, unstable and truly deranged still support this insecure, thin skinned whiny little bitch.
Your experiment of hate, racism and incompetence is losing support faster than DT is losing his sanity.

You are a damn idiot. Your same old lies, same old labels same old push to make the people of this country subservient to a ruling class are PURE SHIT. As I have posted before It didn't work before With King George and if we have to kill every one of you ignorant piles pf shit to remain free WE WILL. Then we will just push you in a burial trench with all of your messiahs, pour lime on you and Cover you with an inch of dirt to keep the smell down, well maybe you wont stink as much as you do now, so it may smell better.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, we've got a tough guy here.

So you're gonna kill us all?

Shut the fuck up, boy. You're not going to do shit other than whine like a bitch on the internet.

Common, natural feeling among rationally thinking people.

They want to make America shit, so they can get some free shit. The thought of that should make anyone lose their shit.

:lol:

There's nothing "rational" about hatred. Hatred is an emotion.

I understand that you're frustrated and upset that people have different opinions than you. But thems the breaks, kid. Life isn't fucking fair. You're not the center of the universe.

It's time to grow up.

ROFLMAO! Coming from these guys this is gold.

According to you different opinions should be banned. What a douche. Completely rational to be pissed about such stupidity.

Another deplorable basket case.

They want to make America shit, so they can get some free shit. The thought of that should make anyone lose their shit.

I understand that you're frustrated and upset that people have different opinions than you. But thems the breaks, kid. Life isn't fucking fair. You're not the center of the universe.

It's time to grow up.

According to you different opinions should be banned. What a douche. Completely rational to be pissed about such stupidity.

You seem to be the triggered one here, whiny-boy.

Do you need a midol?

It's time to grow up.

Do you need a midol?

I need no such thing. You need something for your Trump derangement syndrome, for certain.

It's time to grow up.

Do you need a midol?

I need no such thing. You need something for your Trump derangement syndrome, for certain.

It's so cute watching you try to change the subject away from your emotional whining.

It's time to grow up.

Now that is funny,, I mean really funny. BR It's not really hatred you feel it is the realization that their goal is to subjugate the entire country to a ruling political class and make this country into another member of an EU world dominated by a ruling class that decides who lives dies has what, earns what, and doling out all of the fruits of the worlds producers as they see fit. It is also the realization that Trump was always the ONLY one who had in mind to do the things needed to stop the actions of the treasonous scum communist that held the office before him. It is very telling of any person that still supports that POS how far out of reality their mental state has slipped.

It's time to grow up.

Now that is funny,, I mean really funny. BR It's not really hatred you feel it is the realization that their goal is to subjugate the entire country to a ruling political class and make this country into another member of an EU world dominated by a ruling class that decides who lives dies has what, earns what, and doling out all of the fruits of the worlds producers as they see fit. It is also the realization that Trump was always the ONLY one who had in mind to do the things needed to stop the actions of the treasonous scum communist that held the office before him. It is very telling of any person that still supports that POS how far out of reality their mental state has slipped.

Tell us more about how you're going to kill everyone who disagrees with you, internet tough guy.

369785_med_.jpg

It's time to grow up.

Do you need a midol?

It's so cute watching you try to change the subject away from your emotional whining.

Poor, poor being. Someday a cure for the Trump derangement syndrome will be found. Before that, you will just have to project each day, every day, like hard leftists always do. Now, go get some kool-aid for the butthurt.

Of course. You hate Jews, Muslims, Christians who aren't Catholic, liberals, and anyone else who has ever dared disagree with you. You're an incredibly hateful person.

Are we supposed to be surprised?

I've disagreed with blackrock on many things and I've never had the impression that he was coming from a place of hatred

Of course. You hate Jews, Muslims, Christians who aren't Catholic, liberals, and anyone else who has ever dared disagree with you. You're an incredibly hateful person.

I've disagreed with blackrock on many things and I've never had the impression that he was coming from a place of hatred

Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree on that one.

Have you read any of his threads about the Church of Latter-Day Saints?

No, it isn't wrong. It means you have a level head on your shoulders, the ability to think, and concern not just for yourself but for your children's future and the future of this country.

They have earned your scorn and hatred. Don't hold back.

Yep, I noticed that too. Chewing tobacco juice runs out both sides of his mouth at the same time. You gotta be level headed for that to happen.

See? Stupidity and childishness like that deserves hatred and scorn.

No, stupidity and childishness deserves mockery and ridicule, not "hatred". There's no need to get so emotional about it.

Hatred is stupidity - and childishness.

Adults understand that the world includes people who disagree with them, and don't need to whine and cry about it.

Ooooohhh, you called me childish!
IMG_7217.jpg

No, it isn't wrong. It means you have a level head on your shoulders, the ability to think, and concern not just for yourself but for your children's future and the future of this country.

Yep, I noticed that too. Chewing tobacco juice runs out both sides of his mouth at the same time. You gotta be level headed for that to happen.

No, stupidity and childishness deserves mockery and ridicule, not "hatred". There's no need to get so emotional about it.

Adults understand that the world includes people who disagree with them, and don't need to whine and cry about it.

Which is why the hate for trump is ridiculous. Is he perfect? Hell no. Did I vote for him? Same answer. But should we act out of hatred? That by the way can include mockery. You don't mock what you love.

Has anyone ever said "that was a fabulous thing I said or did when I was angry last night?

Anger and hate aren't the emotions we need to act for the well being of our Republic. We need wisdom.

"If any of you lack wisdom, let Him ask of God who gives to all men liberally and upbraideth not and it shall be given unto him."

Shut the fuck up, boy. You're not going to do shit other than whine like a bitch on the internet.

Don't bet on it If it comes to it I will be one of probably 2/3 of the country against you. I don't even have to be near you punks and smell your vile odor to let you loose . The cops would kill you, the military will, the good ole boys and the Gun culture will, the Majority of real decent working class people will if it means stopping this from becoming a socialist state. Hell the only shit who like you are the free shit MOFOs, And anytime you think you can shut me up you are welcome to try others have tried. Why don't you just ban me since your whole life is one liberal lie after the other.

Which is why the hate for trump is ridiculous. Is he perfect? Hell no. Did I vote for him? Same answer. But should we act out of hatred? That by the way can include mockery. You don't mock what you love.

Has anyone ever said "that was a fabulous thing I said or did when I was angry last night?

Anger and hate aren't the emotions we need to act for the well being of our Republic. We need wisdom.

"If any of you lack wisdom, let Him ask of God who gives to all men liberally and upbraideth not and it shall be given unto him."

I agree completely with this statement.

I don't hate Donald Trump. I think he's a clown, but I don't hate him.

Why don't you start with me, Mr Badass? I'm just a Navy vet....might be too hard for you to take on....I'm only 62....not 95 and blind which might be more your style.

Just because something is natural doesn't mean its right.

Don't bet on it If it comes to it I will be one of probably 2/3 of the country against you. I don't even have to be near you punks and smell your vile odor to let you loose . The cops would kill you, the military will, the good ole boys and the Gun culture will, the Majority of real decent working class people will if it means stopping this from becoming a socialist state. Hell the only shit who like you are the free shit MOFOs, And anytime you think you can shut me up you are welcome to try others have tried. Why don't you just ban me since your whole life is one liberal lie after the other.

Seriously, you must know how foolish you look.

No one is impressed with your toughness. This is the fucking internet, not a schoolyard. There's nothing more transparently pathetic than watching people try to play "tough" on messageboards.

Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree on that one.

Have you read any of his threads about the Church of Latter-Day Saints?

I have. I don't see them coming from a position of anger or hate.

Forum List

Back