I'm beginning to really HATE the people lined up against Trump. Is that wrong???

It seems that everyone, EVERYONE, in the establishment is lined up against Trump, and that includes both Democrats and Republicans, the media (including FOX News), the billionaires who really pull the strings, the deep state (CIA, NSA, FBI), the State Department, the bureaucracy at all the agencies, the courts, the universities, Hollywood, etc.

The only people behind Trump are the ordinary folks who voted for him, as proven at the BSA Jamboree and the Youngstown rally.

And I'm beginning to feel HATE because of Trump can't overcome all this opposition, we Americans will have lost our last, best chance of getting our country back.

Did you really honestly think that one guy could change Washington?

Also, he's doing almost everything the Republican establishment wants.

The fact that he has appointed more rich people from Wall Street should make you rethink your original premise.

The republican establishment doesn't want illegal immigration down and deportation up.

The republican establishment doesn't want our trading partners upset because the president wants more balanced trade.

THe republican establishment doesnt' want increased coal exports.

Actually Hillary's logo was only blue and white. No red. That was her F You to red state America! Lol

And I'm beginning to feel HATE...
My guess is that you've been conditioned to look at things in a very binary, black & white, us vs. them way.

You're not obligated to hate those who dare to disagree with you. Hate is something you choose to do.

There will always be people who disagree with you. That's just a part of life we all have to accept.
Most republicans are haters They hated Obama and Hillary BUT loved 2 AH's gwb and Trump

Correll, post: 17820664 Freedom loving Russians cannot support Putin's brand of nationalism. That is absurd. Nationalism can be good no doubt, but Putin's brand is opposed to freedom.

"Brand of nationalism"?

Putin is a Russian nationalist. Nothing in that requires him to be anti-freedom, especially for Russians.

If there is a conflict between Putin and some other russian over "freedom" that has nothing to do with Putin's russian nationalism.

YOu are against nationalism because you are a lefties with lefty ideas on Universality, and Fairness and Equality, that conflict with Nationalism.
It only seems that way to the right wing, because the left believes in rational, nationalism.

Says the mexican who sides with the mexican illegal alien rapist over his child victim.

That is not rational. YOu are not rational. YOu are full of hate.
Says the Euro guy who only understands unitary forms of government and not our very own, federal form of government. We have a federal republic, to our immediate South.

1. Your use of "Euro" is dismissed as irrelevant static.

2. Thank you for not playing stupid and pretending not to remember that time you sided with the mexican illegal alien rapist over his child victim.

3. YOur citing of "federal" is out of context and meaningless, is as much of what you say.

4. My point about why lefties are anti-nationalism stands, as you have barely maybe addressed it, but certainly not challenged it.

Lefties have lefty ideas on Universality, and Fairness and Equality, that conflict with Nationalism.
Not at all; some Euro guys, simply don't like Mexicans.

I already know You are clueless and Causeless about the law and economics.

"Brand of nationalism"?

Putin is a Russian nationalist. Nothing in that requires him to be anti-freedom, especially for Russians.

If there is a conflict between Putin and some other russian over "freedom" that has nothing to do with Putin's russian nationalism.

YOu are against nationalism because you are a lefties with lefty ideas on Universality, and Fairness and Equality, that conflict with Nationalism.
It only seems that way to the right wing, because the left believes in rational, nationalism.

Says the mexican who sides with the mexican illegal alien rapist over his child victim.

Says the Euro guy who only understands unitary forms of government and not our very own, federal form of government. We have a federal republic, to our immediate South.

2. Thank you for not playing stupid and pretending not to remember that time you sided with the mexican illegal alien rapist over his child victim.

3. YOur citing of "federal" is out of context and meaningless, is as much of what you say.

4. My point about why lefties are anti-nationalism stands, as you have barely maybe addressed it, but certainly not challenged it.

Lefties have lefty ideas on Universality, and Fairness and Equality, that conflict with Nationalism.

Your blather is noted.

My point about why lefties are anti-nationalism stands, as you have barely maybe addressed it, but certainly not challenged it.

Actually Hillary's logo was only blue and white. No red. That was her F You to red state America! Lol
Does color blindness run in your family?

11174876_903334636389733_2191364501962816506_n.png

Your blather is noted.

My point about why lefties are anti-nationalism stands, as you have barely maybe addressed it, but certainly not challenged it.

lol. is that what the right wing, "ministry of Truth" is calling it?

The left calls it, supporting our Declaration of Independence, and equal protection of the law.

It seems that everyone, EVERYONE, in the establishment is lined up against Trump, and that includes both Democrats and Republicans, the media (including FOX News), the billionaires who really pull the strings, the deep state (CIA, NSA, FBI), the State Department, the bureaucracy at all the agencies, the courts, the universities, Hollywood, etc.

The only people behind Trump are the ordinary folks who voted for him, as proven at the BSA Jamboree and the Youngstown rally.

And I'm beginning to feel HATE because of Trump can't overcome all this opposition, we Americans will have lost our last, best chance of getting our country back.
Sounds like you're starting to accept and understand the will of the voters.

I honestly can't understand how any American could be against anything he's talked about.
I thank God that Trumps WH is in such disorder Can't imagine how fk'd up we'd be if they were all on the same track

The original logo had no red in it. Are you colorblind? Or you didnt realize this?
10400581_G.jpg

Your blather is noted.

lol. is that what the right wing, "ministry of Truth" is calling it?

The left calls it, supporting our Declaration of Independence, and equal protection of the law.

None of that, near as I can tell, had any actually meaning, especially in the context of this thread.

Forum List

Back