I'm beginning to really HATE the people lined up against Trump. Is that wrong???

It seems that everyone, EVERYONE, in the establishment is lined up against Trump, and that includes both Democrats and Republicans, the media (including FOX News), the billionaires who really pull the strings, the deep state (CIA, NSA, FBI), the State Department, the bureaucracy at all the agencies, the courts, the universities, Hollywood, etc.

The only people behind Trump are the ordinary folks who voted for him, as proven at the BSA Jamboree and the Youngstown rally.

And I'm beginning to feel HATE because of Trump can't overcome all this opposition, we Americans will have lost our last, best chance of getting our country back.

People in Washington are trying to wear the heartland out. They know unless they come up with something you won't give in, so they want to bombard you with so much crap that you throw your arms in the air, then cover your ears and run.

Do NOT think it would have been just Trump. Cruz, Paul, Fiorina, Huckabee, and a couple of others would have gotten the same treatment. I know Democrats probably don't want to hear this, but I believe Sanders would have also.

People want to believe that Republicans/Democrats are MOST concerned about them, and getting their people in power. No they aren't. Their number 1 priority is to get THEMSELVE's re-elected, and keep all the deals between them, both Democrats and Republicans.

I would ask BOTH Republicans and Democrats this-----------> know that vote which was just taken? Remember when all you heard was how Paul, Cruz, and Lee were all going to vote against the original Republican bill to basically fix Obamacare, or make Trumpcare, or whatever? Did you hear all the negative press on them? Well, why didn't you hear negative press on Murkowski and Collins? In fact, they voted AGAINST this latest vote. Where is the negative press?

Know why! Because they PLAY BALL, that is why! And Washington is all about Washington. In other words---------> you can NOT stand on principles in Washington, no matter what your constituents want. CONSIDER----------> Trump wins the Presidency. Why? Illegal immigration, (border wall) tax cuts, and get rid of Obamacare. Now he needs his caucus to do that. What have they done? NOTHING! You the American people pulled off the greatest upset in Presidential history, and they do not care! We can make an excuse for healthcare, (to complicated) tax cuts, (they pretend we can't afford it, even as some contemplate NEW entitlements) but the wall?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! They just do not care what you say, they don't! They are the anointed and know what is better for America.

So when someone says that "they hate the people opposed to the Trump agenda," how can you blame them? The American people spoke loudly, and clearly, on what they wanted by our electoral process. Remember how SHOCKING it was which states Trump carried? Now the narrative is that "it doesn't matter." This is how Washington SPINS their bullcrap. In essence, YOU do not matter. YOU are to stupid to know what you actually want, or need.

If we allow them to get away with this, then our vote means NOTHING! I urge everyone to NOT send any cash to the RNC. If/when these people are primaried, send a measly 5 bucks to their opponent and TRY to get them out. The only thing Washington understands is the REMOVAL of power from them.

It is up to all of us to protect our children, and grandchildren. The American question is a real one---------> Is Trump the beginning of removing power from Washington, or is it just a blip on the screen as Washington tries everything in their power to hold on to their reins, and if they are successful, we will have Washington politicians who will let them continue to screw up America.

To both sides of the aisle I say------------>maybe Trump has the correct message, but is the wrong messenger. Maybe we were all tired of Washington screwing us, and now he can not deliver......for whatever reason. Well then, look for a new messenger, don't throw away the message! In reality, it would be VERY difficult to get a new messanger though, just because of financial reasons. So unless they actually get something, PUSH BACK! Everyone has a phone, USE IT! Text, e-mail, call!

Always remember, not one of you has caused this position we are in........not ONE of you! Washington has done this to us, because they make the regulations, the laws, spend the money, and YES......kick the can down the road. Now things start getting to critical mass, and they start pointing fingers at EVERYONE but themselves. Don't let them! Hold their feet to the fire! Protect Americanism, or end up looking like Europe; and yes, the Republicans will help do it, unless we tell them............it is the American way, or YOU people will be voted out and hit the highway!

And I'm beginning to feel HATE...
My guess is that you've been conditioned to look at things in a very binary, black & white, us vs. them way.

You're not obligated to hate those who dare to disagree with you. Hate is something you choose to do.

There will always be people who disagree with you. That's just a part of life we all have to accept.
That's not true. I am beginning to hate my fellow conservatives, people I used to agree with. I now see them as part of the problem, a "phony opposition" who have been playing us, pretending to be on our side to provide cover for the elitists who are screwing us over with an aggressive agenda of destroying our culture, unlimited immigration, and outsourcing. Now I see my fellow conservatives as collaborators, like the Vichey regime of occupied France. The last REAL conservative was Ronald Reagan. After that, the conservative movement has been worthless, and now I think, deliberately so.
I think what happened is that the more far right among you, including yourself, had a much stronger voice in electing Trump, so it SEEMED as if everyone was on your side. But a whole lot of people who voted for Trump did so because he was a Republican or because Clinton was a loser, not because they support the far right agenda. Now they're beginning to speak up because Trump is going too far.

I'm beginning to really HATE the people lined up against Trump. Is that wrong???

Yes.

How one can muster enough negative emotion to hate people (not one person, but several or many) one doesn't know is something for which one should seek counseling.

It speaks volumes more if you actually LIKE Trump.

Pence is infinitely better.

In fairness, one need not like Trump to hate anyone other than Trump. Rationally speaking, one has nothing to do with the other, particularly insofar as there are myriad reasons -- not necessarily sound, reasons nonetheless -- why one may hate whatever it is one hates.

It seems that everyone, EVERYONE, in the establishment is lined up against Trump, and that includes both Democrats and Republicans, the media (including FOX News), the billionaires who really pull the strings, the deep state (CIA, NSA, FBI), the State Department, the bureaucracy at all the agencies, the courts, the universities, Hollywood, etc.

The only people behind Trump are the ordinary folks who voted for him, as proven at the BSA Jamboree and the Youngstown rally.

And I'm beginning to feel HATE because of Trump can't overcome all this opposition, we Americans will have lost our last, best chance of getting our country back.

People in Washington are trying to wear the heartland out. They know unless they come up with something you won't give in, so they want to bombard you with so much crap that you throw your arms in the air, then cover your ears and run.

Do NOT think it would have been just Trump. Cruz, Paul, Fiorina, Huckabee, and a couple of others would have gotten the same treatment. I know Democrats probably don't want to hear this, but I believe Sanders would have also.

People want to believe that Republicans/Democrats are MOST concerned about them, and getting their people in power. No they aren't. Their number 1 priority is to get THEMSELVE's re-elected, and keep all the deals between them, both Democrats and Republicans.

I would ask BOTH Republicans and Democrats this-----------> know that vote which was just taken? Remember when all you heard was how Paul, Cruz, and Lee were all going to vote against the original Republican bill to basically fix Obamacare, or make Trumpcare, or whatever? Did you hear all the negative press on them? Well, why didn't you hear negative press on Murkowski and Collins? In fact, they voted AGAINST this latest vote. Where is the negative press?

Know why! Because they PLAY BALL, that is why! And Washington is all about Washington. In other words---------> you can NOT stand on principles in Washington, no matter what your constituents want. CONSIDER----------> Trump wins the Presidency. Why? Illegal immigration, (border wall) tax cuts, and get rid of Obamacare. Now he needs his caucus to do that. What have they done? NOTHING! You the American people pulled off the greatest upset in Presidential history, and they do not care! We can make an excuse for healthcare, (to complicated) tax cuts, (they pretend we can't afford it, even as some contemplate NEW entitlements) but the wall?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! They just do not care what you say, they don't! They are the anointed and know what is better for America.

So when someone says that "they hate the people opposed to the Trump agenda," how can you blame them? The American people spoke loudly, and clearly, on what they wanted by our electoral process. Remember how SHOCKING it was which states Trump carried? Now the narrative is that "it doesn't matter." This is how Washington SPINS their bullcrap. In essence, YOU do not matter. YOU are to stupid to know what you actually want, or need.

If we allow them to get away with this, then our vote means NOTHING! I urge everyone to NOT send any cash to the RNC. If/when these people are primaried, send a measly 5 bucks to their opponent and TRY to get them out. The only thing Washington understands is the REMOVAL of power from them.

It is up to all of us to protect our children, and grandchildren. The American question is a real one---------> Is Trump the beginning of removing power from Washington, or is it just a blip on the screen as Washington tries everything in their power to hold on to their reins, and if they are successful, we will have Washington politicians who will let them continue to screw up America.

To both sides of the aisle I say------------>maybe Trump has the correct message, but is the wrong messenger. Maybe we were all tired of Washington screwing us, and now he can not deliver......for whatever reason. Well then, look for a new messenger, don't throw away the message! In reality, it would be VERY difficult to get a new messanger though, just because of financial reasons. So unless they actually get something, PUSH BACK! Everyone has a phone, USE IT! Text, e-mail, call!

Always remember, not one of you has caused this position we are in........not ONE of you! Washington has done this to us, because they make the regulations, the laws, spend the money, and YES......kick the can down the road. Now things start getting to critical mass, and they start pointing fingers at EVERYONE but themselves. Don't let them! Hold their feet to the fire! Protect Americanism, or end up looking like Europe; and yes, the Republicans will help do it, unless we tell them............it is the American way, or YOU people will be voted out and hit the highway!
Didn't that feel good? All that anger flooding out through your fingertips as they pounded the keyboard in an staccato orgasm of righteous fury? My god I used to love that shit back in the Bush days. In the end it's just masturbation. Well written though.

So you are angry because the overwhelming majority of Americans did not vote for this charlatan, wants to leave millions uninsured or underinsured while the billionaires get billions in his ponzi scheme.
You are angry because this idiot put in charge of the departments of education, energy, housing and healthcare other idiots that have absolutely no idea of what they are doing except to enrich the rich and destroy the institutions they are in charge of.
You are angry because you voted for someone who believes Global warming is fiction, seeks to destroy the EPA, state department and hide his nepotism and places Wall Street executives in charge of your finances while abolishing any fiduciary responsibility they once were required to have for their clients...
Maybe you should be angry that you were so fucking stupid that you voted for him...

Those supporting trump are NOT the ordinary people....

My guess is that you've been conditioned to look at things in a very binary, black & white, us vs. them way.

You're not obligated to hate those who dare to disagree with you. Hate is something you choose to do.

There will always be people who disagree with you. That's just a part of life we all have to accept.
That's not true. I am beginning to hate my fellow conservatives, people I used to agree with. I now see them as part of the problem, a "phony opposition" who have been playing us, pretending to be on our side to provide cover for the elitists who are screwing us over with an aggressive agenda of destroying our culture, unlimited immigration, and outsourcing. Now I see my fellow conservatives as collaborators, like the Vichey regime of occupied France. The last REAL conservative was Ronald Reagan. After that, the conservative movement has been worthless, and now I think, deliberately so.
Hate is a trumpanzee mainstay.

You poor little minded snowflake.... do you really think you leftardz are loathed just because some of us Conservatives have opinions that differ from yours?

If you think that is so, I really have to wonder what you think our reaction to your actual policies, parades and agendas are?

This shit doesn't play out in a fucking vacuum, you know.

If all we ever have is a difference of opinions, no-one would have reason to hate on you tards at all.

It's not your libtarded "opinions" where anyone finds reason to hate on you. It's the ACTIONS you take and have been taking, that results in your (much deserved) retaliation.

Anybody who can think out of the box wants almost every Congress critter gone.

Hating others is exactly what Trump wants you to do because it clouds your judgement and makes you susceptible to suggestion. By now you are probably addicted to the righteous outrage that runs though practically everything Trump says. Righteous outrage feels good doesn't it? What a rush to vent that shit on Trump's target of the day. Maybe fantasize a little about some hot-blooded mass-murder perhaps? Quit making your politics into a never-ending temper tantrum, it's unhealthy.
No, anyone who knows me knows that I was a really big opponent of Trump, all the way until way after he was nominated.

But Trump has opened my eyes to the real enemy of our country is the billionaires who have been pushing the agenda of cultural corruption, population control, unlimited immigration, and outsourcing of American jobs to other countries. We are a nation that is literally under attack by our own ruling class, and only Trump, because he is a billionaire himself, can't be bought by them.
"But trump has opened my eyes"......you're just another manipulated sucker.

You assholes bragged about how many states went to Trump, Republican governors, senators, and representatives. You assholes bragged about how Trump will appoint a far right wing justice on the SCOTUS. You assholes published maps showing all the counties that turned red in 2016. And yet you whine like a little girl.
If you can't get a grip after getting control, then fuck you, you little wimp.

You got worked over by a bunch of people inside the Beltway who are doing the bidding of the 1%, not miserable stupid idiots like you. Get used to it.

Last edited:
So you are angry because the overwhelming majority of Americans did not vote for this charlatan, wants to leave millions uninsured or underinsured while the billionaires get billions in his ponzi scheme.
You are angry because this idiot put in charge of the departments of education, energy, housing and healthcare other idiots that have absolutely no idea of what they are doing except to enrich the rich and destroy the institutions they are in charge of.
You are angry because you voted for someone who believes Global warming is fiction, seeks to destroy the EPA, state department and hide his nepotism and places Wall Street executives in charge of your finances while abolishing any fiduciary responsibility they once were required to have for their clients...
Maybe you should be angry that you were so fucking stupid that you voted for him...
That's really what's going on, you know.

Let's be honest here, as one conservative to another, Trump brings so much of this on himself. Childish tweets at all hours of the night, he seems to continually be stooping to ever lower levels. It was slightly endearing during the campaign when he was running against Repubs who couldn't get out of their own way while trying to defend their horrible record, or when he was calling the Bulldyke out for her years of criminal behavior, but he is the president now. It's time for him to behave with some dignity and class. Frankly, he is embarrassing, BUT I'd still vote for him over the bulldyke.

No, it isn't wrong. It means you have a level head on your shoulders, the ability to think, and concern not just for yourself but for your children's future and the future of this country.

They have earned your scorn and hatred. Don't hold back.

Yep, I noticed that too. Chewing tobacco juice runs out both sides of his mouth at the same time. You gotta be level headed for that to happen.

See? Stupidity and childishness like that deserves hatred and scorn.

It makes no difference to me how many people voted for him, just how many electoral college votes he received. He won handily, wouldn't you say-)

As far as your assertion he wants to enrich the rich, I would ask you who got more benefits under your President Mr Obama. Was it the rich, the poor, or the middle class? I would also ask you under Obamacare, who got rewarded the most, and hurt the most-)

You see, you just don't get it! The rich can hide everything, and unless you are going full tyranny, you aren't going to get it! You know who gets hosed for your grand plans? The middle class. They are the ones who's pockets feel the heat of your decisions, and your friends. IF I HAVE 20 million dollars, I certainly do not like my premiums going up, but I can afford it. I don't like a 10,000 dollar deductible, but I can afford that to. But what do you say to the people making 100,000 bucks a year?

That is why you lost, and that is why you will continue to lose. People don't want to give their family's money away for your grand utopia. If it gets to bad, the rich just spirit their money away where you can't get it. The government then prints money, and every dollar the poor middle class person saved is now worth less than it was when they saved it; by a LOT. People are figuring this out, and they don't like it! NOT TO MENTION---------->they want to know WHY they have to give part of their money to people who aren't even citizens.

I know, I know..........you think you are going to wear us out with your incessant phony bull. I doubt it! I betcha you take no more than 3 of our seats in the senate, and we flip Anderson in Indiana, and the seat in Missouri from good ole Claire, meaning you pick up 1.......maybe-)

I have respect for progressive-Marxists, because they stick together. We need to re-align our ranks, because as you can see, just like your people, our people lie to us, and those people need to be thrown out!

Of course. You hate Jews, Muslims, Christians who aren't Catholic, liberals, and anyone else who has ever dared disagree with you. You're an incredibly hateful person.

Are we supposed to be surprised?

No, it isn't wrong. It means you have a level head on your shoulders, the ability to think, and concern not just for yourself but for your children's future and the future of this country.

They have earned your scorn and hatred. Don't hold back.

Yep, I noticed that too. Chewing tobacco juice runs out both sides of his mouth at the same time. You gotta be level headed for that to happen.

See? Stupidity and childishness like that deserves hatred and scorn.

:lol:

No, stupidity and childishness deserves mockery and ridicule, not "hatred". There's no need to get so emotional about it.

Hatred is stupidity - and childishness.

Adults understand that the world includes people who disagree with them, and don't need to whine and cry about it.

Common, natural feeling among rationally thinking people.

They want to make America shit, so they can get some free shit. The thought of that should make anyone lose their shit.

Common, natural feeling among rationally thinking people.

They want to make America shit, so they can get some free shit. The thought of that should make anyone lose their shit.

:lol:

There's nothing "rational" about hatred. Hatred is an emotion.

I understand that you're frustrated and upset that people have different opinions than you. But thems the breaks, kid. Life isn't fucking fair. You're not the center of the universe.

It's time to grow up.

Forum List

Back