I'M Baaaaaack

That was just rude. Bitch.

No, this is rude.

smilies-64.png

You are a great one to talk about Addle-brained chatter. REALLY--- just some more of you Kettle/pot/black comments. and frankly Bitch, I don't give a damn about what you seem to tolerate. you are about as intolerable a poster as I have ever witnessed.

You are a great one to talk about Addle-brained chatter. REALLY--- just some more of you Kettle/pot/black comments. and frankly Bitch, I don't give a damn about what you seem to tolerate. you are about as intolerable a poster as I have ever witnessed.

Simply because I expect more out of your kind than standard monkey antics, and 3 year old ramblings? Look at it as me giving you something to strive for.

Simply because I expect more out of your kind than standard monkey antics, and 3 year old ramblings? Look at it as me giving you something to strive for.
Heavens to betsy, I wouldn't have to strive to go dow3nhill to your level. Gavity would accomplish that.

"Heavens to betsy", I wouldn't have to "Strive" to get downhill to your level. Gravity would accomplish that.

Tho for once you didn't resort to vulgarities. That is at least a start.

Forum List

Back