I'm Actually Really Worried About Joe

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Since tomorrow is Mother's Day and as much as I hate him for his politics, didn't he still try calling for her one time or something? If he thinks she's still alive and wants to spend time with her tomorrow it's going to be really sad. I sort of get these moments where I go from hating his guts to really feeling sorry for him because obviously his mind isn't in the right state. I still don't think he won the election and I would rather get a root canal than be one of his supporters, (and not to mention the fact that he's sort of bringing on all of the backlash himself for all of his stupidity) but I still can't help feel sorry for him as he's merely a puppet that the democrats installed like a public toilet and he probably actually thinks he's calling all of the shots when he isn't,.. in other words I don't think running for president was even his idea in the first place. Hopefully this all makes sense, as a president I don't feel sorry for him,.. but as a person I do.

Since tomorrow is Mother's Day and as much as I hate him for his politics, didn't he still try calling for her one time or something? If he thinks she's still alive and wants to spend time with her tomorrow it's going to be really sad. I sort of get these moments where I go from hating his guts to really feeling sorry for him because obviously his mind isn't in the right state. I still don't think he won the election and I would rather get a root canal than be one of his supporters, (and not to mention the fact that he's sort of bringing on all of the backlash himself for all of his stupidity) but I still can't help feel sorry for him as he's merely a puppet that the democrats installed like a public toilet and he probably actually thinks he's calling all of the shots when he isn't,.. in other words I don't think running for president was even his idea in the first place. Hopefully this all makes sense, as a president I don't feel sorry for him,.. but as a person I do.
He is one of the biggest corrupt influence peddlars ever. Biggest tax evader

I hope he takes a big crap at the next Medal Of Freedom honors

You still trying to Fuk Joe Biden you Nazi wench?

Nah, I don't have any problem disliking him at all.

Neither do I. I never said I did. Just a part of me feels bad because he should seriously be in a nursing home, not in the white house. He's old and his mind is gone. That's the only reason I feel sorry for him, even though it's still a comedy act to me lol

Fascinating.......:heehee:

Since tomorrow is Mother's Day and as much as I hate him for his politics, didn't he still try calling for her one time or something? If he thinks she's still alive and wants to spend time with her tomorrow it's going to be really sad. I sort of get these moments where I go from hating his guts to really feeling sorry for him
This is very likely the reason the Dims ran this guy

Oh, let's run Joey... If he messes up... isn't as good as Trump (and we know he won't be, don't we.. I mean, Come on, let's just be honest here...) well,

his senility will make all of America pity him and keep the Rs from doing anything to hold our party accountable

+

I guess what I'm also saying is if Joe wasn't our so called president it would be a whole lot easier to feel sorry for him and I wouldn't be making fun of him so much.

I guess what I'm also saying is if Joe wasn't our so called president it would be a whole lot easier to feel sorry for him and I wouldn't be making fun of him so much.
we like you making fun

keep it up

:)

he deserves it.. he's a baby killer

Joe's family should be punished for elder abuse at this point.

Agreed as they're in it too. I don't know how his wife has let it continue at this point.

we like you making fun

keep it up

:)

he deserves it.. he's a baby killer

True, but like I said he's a puppet and he says whatever his handlers want him to say.

you will be interested in this.

you will be interested in this.

The video isn't working. :/ (At least at the mark you told us to go to.)

Last edited:
Agreed as they're in it too. I don't know how his wife has let it continue at this point.

True, but like I said he's a puppet and he says whatever his handlers want him to say.
he is not

he has free will, at least as far as I can tell... I suppose he could be so far gone he doesn't have a clue but I do not think that is the case.. True, only God really knows someone... but I say he still has free will and he could have, for example said NO to the radical pro-murder crowd a long time ago... could do it today, in fact..

he is not

he has free will, at least as far as I can tell... I suppose he could be so far gone he doesn't have a clue but I do not think that is the case.. True, only God really knows someone... but I say he still has free will and he could have, for example said NO to the radical pro-murder crowd a long time ago... could do it today, in fact..

He can't even find the white house entrance by himself and you think he has a clue?

He can't even find the white house entrance by himself and you think he has a clue?
i didn't hear about that... as I said b4 I don't have the access to news I used to have... sigh... really a cross to bear but maybe God has better ideas 4 my life... dunno

in any case, why don't thedims do a #25 on him and get kamel face in there?

Forum List

Back