what's your favorite Columbo episode?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I think I have watched all or most of Columbo shows

I liked the one where the construction supervisor or whatever he was... tried to fool Columbo into thinking the dead body wasn't buried under all the construction... and it wasn't at the time C had the site torn up to find it... but when he went back later to put the dead body there... you know how it goes... laugh... C has the car lights shine on him in the middle of the dark and...

anyhow... one of the best if not the best TV shows ever

My stepfather always watched but I can't remember anything about it.
you are missing out

again, i say it is one of the best TV shows ever... (of course comparing it to today's shows is... laughable.. Today it is all about sex... talk about BORING.)

The one where he investigates the "accidental shooting" on a Western movie set, and Alec Baldwin is the suspect.
Baldwin_Prints.png

The one where he investigates the "accidental shooting" on a Western movie set, and Alec Baldwin is the suspect.
View attachment 641721
LOL

Did his fingerprints actually occur therE?

if so, what a total (not that I am shocked..) DUMBASS

too dumb for Columbo. Columbo would have given this case to a junior investigator

geez... fingerprints on the shell c asing... True story?

Too many to name.
Easier to name the ones that weren't top tier but still superior to anything else ever.

Too many to name.
Easier to name the ones that weren't top tier but still superior to anything else ever.
yeh, the one about the washed up dancer who murdered her husband bc he wouldn't finance her dream show...

was that disease a real disease... that made her forget doing that?

always wondered... not my fave but as u say.... all better than most other stuff

yeh, the one about the washed up dancer who murdered her husband bc he wouldn't finance her dream show...

was that disease a real disease... that made her forget doing that?

always wondered... not my fave but as u say.... all better than most other stuff
The episode waited too long for Columbo to bring up the spliced tape.
The disease is similar to a combination of dementia and sociopathy.

what's your favorite Columbo episode?​

The one where the givers of pain and delight came in a ship and stole Columbo's brain to take back to run the machinery of their planet.

Oh wait-- -- never mind-- -- that was a Star Trek episode.

Oh well, I liked The Rockford Files more anyway.. .. .. ..

The one where the givers of pain and delight came in a ship and stole Columbo's brain to take back to run the machinery of their planet.

Oh wait-- -- never mind-- -- that was a Star Trek episode.

Oh well, I liked The Rockford Files more anyway.. .. .. ..
I couldn't make my mind up btwn Rockford and columbo

but columbo gets it bc it last longer... `1 1/2 hours. i think some episodes were 2 hrs

I liked the one where Spock made an appearance, played a murdering doctor..

love watching L Nimoy...

Forum List

Back