I'm Actually Glad I Don't Drive

I take a bus, ride a bike, walk and go places with friends and family. I don't drive for safety purposes since I don't feel capable of doing it.

You do that, for the safety of everyone!

Horse and cart, anybody? :rolleyes:

or you can go Amish.

Yeah, they have it made. Even they carry cellphones now. I thought they were still stuck on
I take a bus, ride a bike, walk and go places with friends and family. I don't drive for safety purposes since I don't feel capable of doing it.

Next time you see skye, be sure to wave to her. Lol

You do that, for the safety of everyone!

Umm,.. I thought that was already established. I just pointed that out because again you were being a bitch and making fun of me without knowing my situation.

Btw,... On the topic of cars,.. I might not drive, but I do know this much. There are two types of cars,.. one might not look like much, but it still runs really well, and the other might look really pretty, but there's nothing under the hood. I will be the first to admit that if I was a car I would be in the first category,.. but Skye fits into the second group for sure.

Oh and you can have a pretty car that runs good too, but you get my point.

But I feel sorry for people that do. Around here it's nearly four dollars a gallon.

I'm glad I work from home, I don't have to drive often, and when I do, I don't have to go far. But yeah, I also feel sorry for the poor saps who have crazy long commutes.. especially here in Cali near the Bay Area.

Forum List

Back