Illogical proponents of pure "free trade".

Supposn

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2009
Illogical proponents of pure "free trade":
Annual trade deficits were, and in the future will always continue to be (more than otherwise), always net detrimental to their nation's annual gross domestic products, (ie. GDPs).
I'm among the proponents of the proposed unilateral policy of Import Certificates for USA's international trade.
(Refer to Import certificates - Wikipedia ).
Respectfully, Supposn

Illogical proponents of pure "free trade":
Annual trade deficits were, and in the future will always continue to be (more than otherwise), always net detrimental to their nation's annual gross domestic products, (ie. GDPs).
I'm among the proponents of the proposed unilateral policy of Import Certificates for USA's international trade.
(Refer to Import certificates - Wikipedia ).
Respectfully, Supposn

1629573902377.png

Using the formula.....show how I impact US GDP when I use this........

1629573957969.png

to buy this.........

1629574097254.png

Directly from Germany.

Using the formula.....show how I impact US GDP when I use this........
to buy this.........
Directly from Germany.
Whining ToddsterPatriot, my response transcribed from the discussion thread "Global ranking of GDP per capita":
Whining ToddsterPatriot, we last discussed national trade deficits within the thread "Credible economists do not refute annual trade deficits detrimental affects upon their nation's GDP".
Within that thread I provided the link to gross domestic product | Definition & Formula .

If you don't understand Encyclopedia Britannica's explanation of nation's balances of international trade balance's effects upon their nation's GDP, you may choose another source that you consider to be credible and authoritative. You again post disingenuously, (unless you are actually as ignorant as indicated by your posts).
Supposn

Whining ToddsterPatriot, my response transcribed from the discussion thread "Global ranking of GDP per capita":
Whining ToddsterPatriot, we last discussed national trade deficits within the thread "Credible economists do not refute annual trade deficits detrimental affects upon their nation's GDP".
Within that thread I provided the link to gross domestic product | Definition & Formula .

If you don't understand Encyclopedia Britannica's explanation of nation's balances of international trade balance's effects upon their nation's GDP, you may choose another source that you consider to be credible and authoritative. You again post disingenuously, (unless you are actually as ignorant as indicated by your posts).
Supposn

I get it, you like to whine about GDP, but don't understand it.

I get it, you like to whine about GDP, but don't understand it.
Whining ToddsterPatriot, Encyclopedia Britannica's GDP article is in agreement with my posts' explanations of a nation's international trade balance's effects upon their GDP.

You disagree with or don't understand them? If you don't understand Encyclopedia Britannica's explanation of nation's balances of international trade balance's effects upon their nation's GDP, you may choose another source that you consider to be credible and authoritative. You again post disingenuously, (unless you are actually as ignorant as indicated by your posts).
Supposn

Whining ToddsterPatriot, Encyclopedia Britannica's GDP article is in agreement with my posts' explanations of a nation's international trade balance's effects upon their GDP.

You disagree with or don't understand them? If you don't understand Encyclopedia Britannica's explanation of nation's balances of international trade balance's effects upon their nation's GDP, you may choose another source that you consider to be credible and authoritative. You again post disingenuously, (unless you are actually as ignorant as indicated by your posts).
Supposn

1629655342748.png

Using this Encyclopedia Britannica GDP article......explain how I change US GDP
when I spend this......

1629655423705.png

to buy this......

1629655444623.png

Directly from Germany.

Why are you afraid to answer? Are you afraid your ignorance will be exposed.....again?

Free trade means no govt. interference yet there is no such animal as free trade and never has been.
Perhaps you should ask Peruvian tribes about free trade.. tribes that have yet to accept entry by us “civilized” types who spot them on occassion from helicopters. They are making the right choice to live their subsistence lifestyle to maintain their free way of life.

The half–truth about capitalism is to keep silent that it has its own "politburo", where a dozen monopolies crush small businesses, one country keeps others on a leash, and a hundred families determine the laws and policies of the country. And only those who are allowed to do this get richer and rise, and not the smart and useful ones.

Free trade means no govt. interference yet there is no such animal as free trade and never has been.
You point out something so obvious that no one besides you mentioned it

So just for you in the case of America lets call our 120 year old policy “the freest trade possible under the circumstances”

And then lets modify that outdated policy to instead be “smart trade that does not empower our enemies”

Yes. While in theory you can, in reality you can't support something that doesn't exist.

Capitalist:
Always a liberal when he wants to get to Power.
Always a patriot and a conservative when he got to Power.
Always a fascist when he feels a threat to his Power.

Forum List

Back