Illegals the drowned TX soldier tried to save were scum DRUG SMUGGLERS

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Should there be a policy that honest, law-abiding American soldiers NOT attempt to save drowning lowlifes who are crossing illegally? The TX National Guard soldier gave his life for two criminals smuggling illicit drugs into our country.

I say that if these people break into our country and come close to drowning in the process, our law officers should not risk their own lives to save them.

Should there be a policy that honest, law-abiding American soldiers NOT attempt to save drowning lowlifes who are crossing illegally? The TX National Guard soldier gave his life for two criminals smuggling illicit drugs into our country.

I say that if these people break into our country and come close to drowning in the process, our law officers should not risk their own lives to save them.

I'd stand and watch ...to see if they made it to my side.
If not oh well,at least I didnt get my boots wet.

The border agents which now includes National Guard save these people all day every day. Our southern border is a perpetual disaster.
Exactly! Cops were given stand-down orders to let criminal thugs destroy property and burn down businesses, so why shouldn’t border agents have stand-down orders not to save criminal invaders?

How did Fox find out?

How did Fox find out?
Do you ever read the articles?
Texas Rangers "have determined that the two migrants were involved in illicit transnational narcotics trafficking." They are both in Customs and Border Protection (CBP) custody.

Do you ever read the articles?
Texas Rangers "have determined that the two migrants were involved in illicit transnational narcotics trafficking." They are both in Customs and Border Protection (CBP) custody.
Surada is a leftist; therefore she gives the benefit of the doubt to illegals and criminal invaders.

What someone could do is throw a bunch of piranha in the Rio Grande. That will stop the nonsense.

I doubt they know ahead of time that they are drug smugglers.

I doubt they know ahead of time that they are drug smugglers.
Even if not, a disproportionate number of these illegals ARE criminals. If not drugs, then sexual assault. FULLY one-third of women are sexually assaulted on their trek up.

But even if not, these are not fine, upstanding people. They flout law enforcement - did you see how they ran full speed from the Mexican police trying to stop them? - and are in the vast majority of cases coming in with bogus claims of asylum, neglect to show up for hearings, and are unskilled, uneducated foreigners who will depend on American taxpayer support. They should not be here.

NO honest, decent American law-enforcement official should place their lives above his own, and it is unfortunate that liberals think that the life of a foreign scofflaw - at best - should come ahead of, or even equal to, and honest American.

RIP to the fine young man who gave his life to save illegal aliens who shouldn’t have been in the River in the first place.

Even if not, a disproportionate number of these illegals ARE criminals. If not drugs, then sexual assault. FULLY one-third of women are sexually assaulted on their trek up.
They are sexually assaulted on the journey but by whom? You seem to assume it is by their fellow migrants.

What stats do you have to show that a “disproportionate number” are criminals?

This study shows the opposite:

Despite its centrality to public and political discourse, we lack even basic information on fundamental questions regarding undocumented immigrants and crime. This stems largely from data constraints. Going beyond existing research, we utilize data from the Texas Department of Public Safety, which checks and records the immigration status of all arrestees throughout the state. Contrary to public perception, we observe considerably lower felony arrest rates among undocumented immigrants compared to legal immigrants and native-born US citizens and find no evidence that undocumented criminality has increased in recent years. Our findings help us understand why the most aggressive immigrant removal programs have not delivered on their crime reduction promises and are unlikely to do so in the future.

But even if not, these are not fine, upstanding people. They flout law enforcement - did you see how they ran full speed from the Mexican police trying to stop them? - and are in the vast majority of cases coming in with bogus claims of asylum, neglect to show up for hearings, and are unskilled, uneducated foreigners who will depend on American taxpayer support. They should not be here.
Think about it for a moment. Flouting law enforcement? Do you know what kind of reputation the Mexican police have?

They may or may not “deserve” asylum, but that isn’t your call, that’s up to a judge and under our law they have a right to ask for asylum. The requirements for asylum are pretty strict, most do not get it. But that doesn’t mean they are “bogus”. In fact many of those from Central America are fleeing failed states overrun with gang violence and corruption, abject poverty and loss of livelyhood due to severe drought (thank you climate change). You would do the same if it meant saving your children I would think.

The asylum law came out of the Holocaust, a direct result of our turning away the Saint Louis and sending people back to their deaths. Many of the immigrants fleeing Eastern Europe then were also unskilled and uneducated foreigners. Does that mean we shouldn’t have taken them?

Most immigrants, legal and illegal, work hard and use very few of our benefits. They may not be skilled or educated, but they value education and they work hard so their children can succeed. The immigration process itself self selects for a certain mindset: someone willing to completely uproot themselves, go to a foreign country where they don’t know the language and have no community or family support, and make a new life for themselves. It also takes incredible courage and desperation to undertake a dangerous and risky journey. Think many Americans could do that?

Don’t take that to mean I support open borders yada yada yada. I don’t, we have to have a legal immigration system and we can’t just be flooded, but that doesn’t mean we have to dehumanize them in the process.

NO honest, decent American law-enforcement official should place their lives above his own, and it is unfortunate that liberals think that the life of a foreign scofflaw - at best - should come ahead of, or even equal to, and honest American.
I find this incredibly ironic in many ways. You are saying these offivials should do nothing to help people in trouble if those people are not legal American citizens. If human life has value, doesn’t all human life have value or is that value determined by citizenship? I think it is the honest decent American law enforcement officials who will try to save any Life in distress without checking papers first,

RIP to the fine young man who gave his life to save illegal aliens who shouldn’t have been in the River in the first place.
He gave his life to save human beings. He is indeed a fine young man.

Forum List

Back