Illegals the drowned TX soldier tried to save were scum DRUG SMUGGLERS

Should there be a policy that honest, law-abiding American soldiers NOT attempt to save drowning lowlifes who are crossing illegally? The TX National Guard soldier gave his life for two criminals smuggling illicit drugs into our country.

I say that if these people break into our country and come close to drowning in the process, our law officers should not risk their own lives to save them.

Our soldiers should be shooting warning shots at these people trying to cross, not giving their lives to save them.

I'm thinking of starting a group of patriots that will go down to the border and help put a stop to this invasion....when good men do nothing evil reighns.....

I'm thinking of starting a group of patriots that will go down to the border and help put a stop to this invasion....when good men do nothing evil reighns.....
You'll have to fight the police.

You'll have to fight the police.
Its my country too and its my border too...and I have the right to stand in defense of my nation....I did it in Iraq and Afghanistan and I'll be dammed if I can't do it here at home....

Its my country too and its my border too...and I have the right to stand in defense of my nation....I did it in Iraq and Afghanistan and I'll be dammed if I can't do it here at home....
I agree but most politicians will be against you and the police work for them and they will do what they are told. Most of them anyway.

I agree but most politicians will be against you and the police work for them and they will do what they are told. Most of them anyway.
Then we will be arrested in protest.... I have friends that I know will go camping down by the border for a few weeks....

Really? I have seen nothing about that. What Texas agency?
Here. i don’t know why you find it so doubtful that these two illegals were lowlife drug smugglers. After all, the illegals swarming in are not ideal citizens, and that’s in the best case.

Here. i don’t know why you find it so doubtful that these two illegals were lowlife drug smugglers. After all, the illegals swarming in are not ideal citizens, and that’s in the best case.

Most of them are escaping the violence of the drug cartels.

Forum List

Back