Illegal kids Have " Lice So Bad They Can Be Seen Crawling Down Their Faces"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
You stupid liberals better ask yourself if you really want this disease-ridden vermin in school with YOUR kids.

Report: Illegal Immigrant Children Have Lice So Bad ‘They Can Be Seen Crawling Down’ Their Faces (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

July 7, 2014, 9:38 PM

Todd Starnes told Sean Hannity on FOX News tonight that the illegal immigrant children held at Lackland Air Force base in Oklahoma are bringing diseases into America. The children have tuberculosis, scabies and lice so bad you can see them running down their faces.

“It’s one giant emergency room. They tell me tuberculosis has become a very dangerous issue there. Nurses say the number of children representing symptoms of tuberculosis is ‘simply staggering.’ Spitting up blood, chest pains, constant coughing. There are at least three confirmed cases for the illegals in Austin, Texas… The federal government is covering up the threat of the health crisis. They say the kids have scabies. They also say they have chicken pox. And lice so severe they can be seen crawling down the faces of the children.“

Last edited:
  • Banned
All these invading criminals are latin-american INDIANS. These are not the latin-americans of spanish descent - those are europeans and are fine people. The indians are little more than animals and nobody in mexico or central america wants them. So they come here!!

Just like the Nazi propaganda with the images of rats.

The amount of anger and hatred coming from the small minded racists is always astounding.

You stupid liberals better ask yourself if you really want this disease-ridden vermin in school with YOUR kids.
Yes, because no American kid ever gets lice? There is plenty of time to check them out and get them ready for school Chicken Little.

And the last time I checked these "vermin" were known as people, children no less, but not you apparently. Seems like we've had "vermin" before right, so maybe we need some ovens?

Last edited:
  • Banned

The amount of anger and hatred coming from the small minded racists is always astounding.

Yes indeed - all liberals are racists who support white genocide and think flooding us with illegal hispanics will accomplish that.

Yes indeed - all liberals are racists who support white genocide and think flooding us with illegal hispanics will accomplish that.

no political party has any intention of flooding this country with aliens for any reason ... you're an idiot. Dealing with the problem we have is the issue... blowing smoke wont help in the least.

Report: Illegal Immigrant Children Have Lice So Bad ‘They Can Be Seen Crawling Down’ Their Faces (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Todd Starnes told Sean Hannity on FOX News tonight that the illegal immigrant children held at Lackland Air Force base in Oklahoma are bringing diseases into America. The children have tuberculosis, scabies and lice so bad you can see them running down their faces.

“It’s one giant emergency room. They tell me tuberculosis has become a very dangerous issue there. Nurses say the number of children representing symptoms of tuberculosis is ‘simply staggering.’ Spitting up blood, chest pains, constant coughing. There are at least three confirmed cases for the illegals in Austin, Texas… The federal government is covering up the threat of the health crisis. They say the kids have scabies. They also say they have chicken pox. And lice so severe they can be seen crawling down the faces of the children.“

Liberals don't want these kids in school with their children. They want them in school with YOUR children.

Actually not even in school. Liberals want them in your home.

The mentalities don't change, just the people. Someone giving the speeches of Hitler, modified for America today, could draw a huge audience of these fine little fellows.

christ-suffers-under-the-swastika1933.jpg

Bullshit.

No way should we taxpayers foot the bill for these folks. They aren't American and should go back to wherever the hell they came from.

Let there countries deal with em. Just get the hell out of mine. Good God. We have enough people on Welfare in this country and we sure as hell don't need more.

Send the fuckers home.

apparently the immigration problem is so far beyond the scope of RW's all the can muster is BS non solutions

Bullshit.

No way should we taxpayers foot the bill for these folks. They aren't American and should go back to wherever the hell they came from.

Let there countries deal with em. Just get the hell out of mine. Good God. We have enough people on Welfare in this country and we sure as hell don't need more.

Send the fuckers home.

My ancestors could have behaved that way, but instead, they fed the starving Pilgrims. Then, they were rewarded for their compassion and kindness by being killed and robbed.

Bullshit.

Send the fuckers home.

don't bullshit yourself. this country spends countless billions on people that aren't American ... what rock do you live under?

Your ancestors and mine were AMERICANS. These people are not.

Your not the only Indian out there Cochise. My Native American roots go to the Cherokee. Stuff that up your arrrogant ass you prick.

No way should my taxdollar be used for them at all. Send them all back to wherever the hell they came from.

Libs aren't worried, they have few kids. It's the single best thing about them ! :eusa_clap:

Your ancestors and mine were AMERICANS. These people are not.

Your not the only Indian out there Cochise. My Native American roots go to the Cherokee. Stuff that up your arrrogant ass you prick.

No way should my taxdollar be used for them at all. Send them all back to wherever the hell they came from.

Yes, they are Americans - South Americans. BTW, I want MY tax dollars to help them.

Forum List

Back