Illegal Immigration Lies Continue to be Exposed

Ernie, why so hostile, brah?! Liberals always want evidence spoon-fed to them, to be proven that something works, and when it is they still have a 'cow'. Of course in Hungary because that is where it was tried and where it worked.

But you're saying it hasn't worked here....probably because it hasn't been tried here.... because the politicians don't want to and convince people like you that it shouldn't even be TRIED here because 'it doesn't work'. Tell Hungary that, brah!
I was just frustrated because idiot thanked obama for decreasing illegal immigration from 10,000 to 41, asshat thinks obama id somehow to be congratulated for razor wire on the Hungarian border.

Razor wire, electric fences and M 2 BMGs would work just fine, as would immediate deportation of any undocumented immigrant. By immediate, I mean within 24 hours; just enough time to collect their anchor babies or arrange care for them and pack a change of clothes and a sandwich. All other assets are forfeit as payment for illegally obtained services provided by tax payers.
No we won't catch them all, but given time to pack up their belongings, a hell of a lot of those not caught would head home.

U can't just round people up . There's Laws and a constitution to deal with .

You have a real naive image on who illegals are . They ain't all run across the boarder families . Many of them are families wh mixed status . Many are from other countries , it ain't all Mexicans !
They are not citizens their rights are limited.
No you can't just go house to house and round them up, but you could deport every single one that has any contact with police or any other government entity. You could even incentivize the public to turn in known illegals.... Bounties?

Your plan would costs us more than it's worth. Think of the logistics of locking up these people while they await deport hearings .

I am a for changing our immigration policy and I have ideas on what to do wh illegals .

I actually agree wh Obamas plan to focus resources on criminal illegals .

except he isnt dummy. he's just saying it is because he's letting literally thousands of illegals go free. since they arent being processed at all "focusing" on the violent criminals seems relevant to gullible idiots

lot of good it did, or does, when liberal sanctuary cities refuse to obey the requests of federal authorities as in the San Fran case where the lady walking on the pier was murdered huh?
?

The San fran shooting ? U want to talk about that? How about we talk about the idiot law enforcement agent leaving his gun unsecured ? That could've been a citizen that stole the gun just as easy .

Is a wall really a good use of resources ?

Where is the money going to come from?
Is a fense even affective ?
A wall does nothing to stop the 40% of illegals wh enter legally and overstay visas .

We'll get the money from what we save by not giving welfare to illegal aliens.

ILegals can't get welfare .

You'll probably increase welfare rolls as u break up families and ship caregivers or wage earners out of the country .

\
yes they can, and do, on behalf of the American-born "anchor baby". why do you left-wing morons keep insisting illegals cant get welfare??

Because they can't . The legal kid may qualify, but illegal mom can not .

And who said anything about amnesty ? Just cause u don't want to round up everyone like they are cattle doesn't mean u are for amnesty .

Welfare is based on how many kids you have, moron. The money always goes to the mother.

Are you really that stupid? No need to answer. It was purely a rhetorical question.

You'll probably increase welfare rolls as u break up families and ship caregivers or wage earners out of the country .

\
yes they can, and do, on behalf of the American-born "anchor baby". why do you left-wing morons keep insisting illegals cant get welfare??

And who said anything about amnesty ? Just cause u don't want to round up everyone like they are cattle doesn't mean u are for amnesty .

of course you'll magically be able to "round them up like cattle" when it's time to hand out the amnesty though.

idiots and hypocrites

I don't know . What happened the last time amnesty was given, Ya know by the republicans .

Talk about hypocrites .

The last time amnesty was granted only because the Dims promised to seal the border. They lied.

No one is going to be fooled by their lies again.

How about the US:
  • Stop buying drugs
  • Stop selling them weapons
The illegal drug trade which the US supports and the firearms which are illegally exported to central america has created a hell hole. The some dumb fucking corn fed hick tries to figure out why they don't want to live there.
The 20 most violent cities were all in Latin America constantly supplied by US illegal drug money..

Whatever ye dumb fucking idiots say about Syrian Refugees. Most of the countries taking refugees didn't cause the mess which caused the refugees. Sorry but US has a lot to answer in the way Latin and central America is presently. It is a failure to keep shit local.

So you think Americans have to be punished with a flood of illegal aliens and Muslim savages to atone for their crimes? You are truly a fucking moron.

See how many Americans want to vote for a candidate who wants to punish them.

Yeah, that's a winning platform.

\

of course you'll magically be able to "round them up like cattle" when it's time to hand out the amnesty though.

idiots and hypocrites

I don't know . What happened the last time amnesty was given, Ya know by the republicans .

Talk about hypocrites .

Oh really ? You think that ordinary mom and pop Republicans were happy with Reagan's amnesty ?
Go ahead and conduct a poll, GOP voters are the only group that wants to fight illegal immigration, and the only ones for any kind of deportation.

Actually, even Democrat voters are opposed to illegal aliens. Only Democrat politicians and Republican establishment RINO politicians that pander to illegal aliens are in favor of amnesty.

Is a wall really a good use of resources ?

Where is the money going to come from?
Is a fense even affective ?
A wall does nothing to stop the 40% of illegals wh enter legally and overstay visas .

\

Welfare is based on how many kids you have, moron. The money always goes to the mother.

Are you really that stupid? No need to answer. It was purely a rhetorical question.

Do u really kno how welfare works?

Ernie, why so hostile, brah?! Liberals always want evidence spoon-fed to them, to be proven that something works, and when it is they still have a 'cow'. Of course in Hungary because that is where it was tried and where it worked.

But you're saying it hasn't worked here....probably because it hasn't been tried here.... because the politicians don't want to and convince people like you that it shouldn't even be TRIED here because 'it doesn't work'. Tell Hungary that, brah!
I was just frustrated because idiot thanked obama for decreasing illegal immigration from 10,000 to 41, asshat thinks obama id somehow to be congratulated for razor wire on the Hungarian border.

Razor wire, electric fences and M 2 BMGs would work just fine, as would immediate deportation of any undocumented immigrant. By immediate, I mean within 24 hours; just enough time to collect their anchor babies or arrange care for them and pack a change of clothes and a sandwich. All other assets are forfeit as payment for illegally obtained services provided by tax payers.
No we won't catch them all, but given time to pack up their belongings, a hell of a lot of those not caught would head home.

You have a real naive image on who illegals are . They ain't all run across the boarder families . Many of them are families wh mixed status . Many are from other countries , it ain't all Mexicans !
No you can't just go house to house and round them up, but you could deport every single one that has any contact with police or any other government entity. You could even incentivize the public to turn in known illegals.... Bounties?

Your plan would costs us more than it's worth. Think of the logistics of locking up these people while they await deport hearings .

I am a for changing our immigration policy and I have ideas on what to do wh illegals .

except he isnt dummy. he's just saying it is because he's letting literally thousands of illegals go free. since they arent being processed at all "focusing" on the violent criminals seems relevant to gullible idiots

lot of good it did, or does, when liberal sanctuary cities refuse to obey the requests of federal authorities as in the San Fran case where the lady walking on the pier was murdered huh?

They "focus" on criminal aliens because no one is going to support allowing them to stay here, and it makes them appear support doing something when in fact they support doing nothing

\

Are you going to tell me that the federal government issues checks to 5-year-olds?

?

The San fran shooting ? U want to talk about that? How about we talk about the idiot law enforcement agent leaving his gun unsecured ? That could've been a citizen that stole the gun just as easy .

An American citizen didn't steal it. A criminal illegal alien stole it and then shot someone.

Republicans still can't figure out why only white people vote for them.
and Republicans cant figure out why liberals claim that not getting the illegal vote is going to harm the republicans.
I mean, the illegals cant vote anyway right? isnt that what the democrats would like us to believe?

\

Are you going to tell me that the federal government issues checks to 5-year-olds?
No, however they do issue checks to the parents of that 5 year old for support.

\

Exactly.

\

True

Our welfare programs are all child based .

True

not totally, you can still get welfare if you are an adult without children providing you are disabled, or a minority.

True

You've already been schooled on the issue, moron.

True

You've already been schooled on the issue, moron.
file.php

True

not totally, you can still get welfare if you are an adult without children providing you are disabled, or a minority.

Yeah . Uhh your "minority" status doesn't apply . But go on with your crazy ass righty bullshitt .

And I bet if you electrified that mutha you wouldn't even have 41...

Yes, let's murder people for seeking a better life. How very conservative Christian of you.

Right, like we kill all our livestock by containing them with electrified fences..............................OH WAIT, it doesn't kill them does it?
Hurts though... Got hit the other day by one.

That's the point, to stop something from going past a barrier, not to kill.

IN HUNGARY, IDIOT!

Criminals are separated from their families all the time, don't want to chance that possibility, don't break the law.

Forum List

Back