Illegal Immigration Lies Continue to be Exposed

We'll get the money from what we save by not giving welfare to illegal aliens.

ILegals can't get welfare .

You'll probably increase welfare rolls as u break up families and ship caregivers or wage earners out of the country .

\
yes they can, and do, on behalf of the American-born "anchor baby". why do you left-wing morons keep insisting illegals cant get welfare??

Because they can't . The legal kid may qualify, but illegal mom can not .

And who said anything about amnesty ? Just cause u don't want to round up everyone like they are cattle doesn't mean u are for amnesty .

of course you'll magically be able to "round them up like cattle" when it's time to hand out the amnesty though.

idiots and hypocrites

I don't know . What happened the last time amnesty was given, Ya know by the republicans .

Talk about hypocrites .

NOT ACTUALLY YOU UNINFORMED DULLARD, a bill made it's way through REagan's Democrat Congress and was signed into law by Reagan. that isnt what is happening here, but you knew that.

How about the US:
  • Stop buying drugs
  • Stop selling them weapons
The illegal drug trade which the US supports and the firearms which are illegally exported to central america has created a hell hole. The some dumb fucking corn fed hick tries to figure out why they don't want to live there.
The 20 most violent cities were all in Latin America constantly supplied by US illegal drug money..

Whatever ye dumb fucking idiots say about Syrian Refugees. Most of the countries taking refugees didn't cause the mess which caused the refugees. Sorry but US has a lot to answer in the way Latin and central America is presently. It is a failure to keep shit local.

You'll probably increase welfare rolls as u break up families and ship caregivers or wage earners out of the country .

\
yes they can, and do, on behalf of the American-born "anchor baby". why do you left-wing morons keep insisting illegals cant get welfare??

And who said anything about amnesty ? Just cause u don't want to round up everyone like they are cattle doesn't mean u are for amnesty .

of course you'll magically be able to "round them up like cattle" when it's time to hand out the amnesty though.

idiots and hypocrites

I don't know . What happened the last time amnesty was given, Ya know by the republicans .

Talk about hypocrites .

Oh really ? You think that ordinary mom and pop Republicans were happy with Reagan's amnesty ?
Go ahead and conduct a poll, GOP voters are the only group that wants to fight illegal immigration, and the only ones for any kind of deportation.

Republicans still can't figure out why only white people vote for them.

Democrat politicians can't figure out that even Democrats don't want this country flooded with illegal aliens.

I'm not so sure of that with the Dims of today. Anytime anyone calls for amnesty, it's always going to be someone who is either a Dimocrat, or someone who will be voting with them.

How about the US:
  • Stop buying drugs
The illegal drug trade which the US supports and the firearms which are illegally exported to central america has created a hell hole. The some dumb fucking corn fed hick tries to figure out why they don't want to live there.
The 20 most violent cities were all in Latin America constantly supplied by US illegal drug money..

Whatever ye dumb fucking idiots say about Syrian Refugees. Most of the countries taking refugees didn't cause the mess which caused the refugees. Sorry but US has a lot to answer in the way Latin and central America is presently. It is a failure to keep shit local.

good one leftard. how do you propose to stop people from destroying their bodies with drugs they buy??

And I bet if you electrified that mutha you wouldn't even have 41...

Yes, let's murder people for seeking a better life. How very conservative Christian of you.

Why can't they rise up and demand a better life in the nation they come from?

Mexicans don't have the balls that it takes for revolution. In the mideast, we called it the Arab Spring, over here Mexicans would rather just sneak into America and let Americans take care of them.

Dont Taz Me Bro said:
Republicans still can't figure out why only white people vote for them.

YAWN. but we Republicans vote for people of any race and nationality, and accept them; our slate of candidates show that.

IN HUNGARY, IDIOT!

Ernie, why so hostile, brah?! Liberals always want evidence spoon-fed to them, to be proven that something works, and when it is they still have a 'cow'. Of course in Hungary because that is where it was tried and where it worked.

But you're saying it hasn't worked here....probably because it hasn't been tried here.... because the politicians don't want to and convince people like you that it shouldn't even be TRIED here because 'it doesn't work'. Tell Hungary that, brah!
I was just frustrated because idiot thanked obama for decreasing illegal immigration from 10,000 to 41, asshat thinks obama id somehow to be congratulated for razor wire on the Hungarian border.

Razor wire, electric fences and M 2 BMGs would work just fine, as would immediate deportation of any undocumented immigrant. By immediate, I mean within 24 hours; just enough time to collect their anchor babies or arrange care for them and pack a change of clothes and a sandwich. All other assets are forfeit as payment for illegally obtained services provided by tax payers.
No we won't catch them all, but given time to pack up their belongings, a hell of a lot of those not caught would head home.

U can't just round people up . There's Laws and a constitution to deal with .

You have a real naive image on who illegals are . They ain't all run across the boarder families . Many of them are families wh mixed status . Many are from other countries , it ain't all Mexicans !
They are not citizens their rights are limited.
No you can't just go house to house and round them up, but you could deport every single one that has any contact with police or any other government entity. You could even incentivize the public to turn in known illegals.... Bounties?

How about the US:
  • Stop buying drugs

How about we prosecute the people who export guns to Mexico. I tell you what! Let's start with Eric Holder.

IN HUNGARY, IDIOT!

Ernie, why so hostile, brah?! Liberals always want evidence spoon-fed to them, to be proven that something works, and when it is they still have a 'cow'. Of course in Hungary because that is where it was tried and where it worked.

But you're saying it hasn't worked here....probably because it hasn't been tried here.... because the politicians don't want to and convince people like you that it shouldn't even be TRIED here because 'it doesn't work'. Tell Hungary that, brah!
I was just frustrated because idiot thanked obama for decreasing illegal immigration from 10,000 to 41, asshat thinks obama id somehow to be congratulated for razor wire on the Hungarian border.

Razor wire, electric fences and M 2 BMGs would work just fine, as would immediate deportation of any undocumented immigrant. By immediate, I mean within 24 hours; just enough time to collect their anchor babies or arrange care for them and pack a change of clothes and a sandwich. All other assets are forfeit as payment for illegally obtained services provided by tax payers.
No we won't catch them all, but given time to pack up their belongings, a hell of a lot of those not caught would head home.

You have a real naive image on who illegals are . They ain't all run across the boarder families . Many of them are families wh mixed status . Many are from other countries , it ain't all Mexicans !
No you can't just go house to house and round them up, but you could deport every single one that has any contact with police or any other government entity. You could even incentivize the public to turn in known illegals.... Bounties?

Your plan would costs us more than it's worth. Think of the logistics of locking up these people while they await deport hearings .

I am a for changing our immigration policy and I have ideas on what to do wh illegals .

I actually agree wh Obamas plan to focus resources on criminal illegals .

And I bet if you electrified that mutha you wouldn't even have 41...

Yes, let's murder people for seeking a better life. How very conservative Christian of you.

Right, like we kill all our livestock by containing them with electrified fences..............................OH WAIT, it doesn't kill them does it?
Hurts though... Got hit the other day by one.

Here comes the part where they compare you to Nazis because you support using electrified fences.

IN HUNGARY, IDIOT!

Your plan would costs us more than it's worth. Think of the logistics of locking up these people while they await deport hearings .

I am a for changing our immigration policy and I have ideas on what to do wh illegals .

I actually agree wh Obamas plan to focus resources on criminal illegals .

except he isnt dummy. he's just saying it is because he's letting literally thousands of illegals go free. since they arent being processed at all "focusing" on the violent criminals seems relevant to gullible idiots

lot of good it did, or does, when liberal sanctuary cities refuse to obey the requests of federal authorities as in the San Fran case where the lady walking on the pier was murdered huh?

1. "We can't deport them all."
TRUTH: WE DON'T HAVE TO! When Arizona passed its own new Immigration Law and ADAMANTLY DECLARED it was going to strictly enforce Immigration law...BEFORE IT WAS EVEN PUT INTO EFFECT...illegal immigrants made a mass exodus out of the state and into surrounding states...causing for several of those states to start squealing about how they were being burdened with 'Az's' Illegals. Instead of bit@hing about it they should have followed Az's lead...because they proved you don't have to deport a d@mn one.

2. 'Building a wall won't work'.
TRUTH: Hungary said Monday its shutdown of the border with Croatia had put a stop to the influx of migrants and refugees. In a bid to stem the influx, Hungary sealed its Croatian border with a razor-wire fence. The result: Their daily influx of illegals dropped from 10,000 (TEN THOUSAND) to 41 (FORTY ONE). (And I bet if you electrified that mutha you wouldn't even have 41...

Where were you in the 80s when Reagan passed this nation's largest Amnesty Bill in our history? Granted, the gipper wanted to break union control of southwestern agriculture, food service and construction, but the result was Mexifornia.

Maybe the OP should start by talking about his party's mistakes, including not only Reagan but Bush 43's Latino outreach program that further weakened our border. Or is this another situation like Bush's debt ceiling increases that happened when the GOP controlled the House/Senate? Meaning: does the OP or his thankful lemmings even know what his party has done to make these problems worse. Maybe if you could discipline your own party, we would take you seriously.

1. "We can't deport them all."
TRUTH: WE DON'T HAVE TO! When Arizona passed its own new Immigration Law and ADAMANTLY DECLARED it was going to strictly enforce Immigration law...BEFORE IT WAS EVEN PUT INTO EFFECT...illegal immigrants made a mass exodus out of the state and into surrounding states...causing for several of those states to start squealing about how they were being burdened with 'Az's' Illegals. Instead of bit@hing about it they should have followed Az's lead...because they proved you don't have to deport a d@mn one.

2. 'Building a wall won't work'.
TRUTH: Hungary said Monday its shutdown of the border with Croatia had put a stop to the influx of migrants and refugees. In a bid to stem the influx, Hungary sealed its Croatian border with a razor-wire fence. The result: Their daily influx of illegals dropped from 10,000 (TEN THOUSAND) to 41 (FORTY ONE). (And I bet if you electrified that mutha you wouldn't even have 41...

Where were you in the 80s when Reagan passed this nation's largest Amnesty Bill in our history? Granted, the gipper wanted to break union control of southwestern agriculture, food service and construction, but the result was Mexifornia.

Maybe the OP should start by talking about his party's mistakes, including not only Reagan but Bush 43's Latino outreach program that further weakened our border. Or is this another situation like Bush's debt ceiling increases that happened when the GOP controlled the House/Senate? Meaning: does the OP or his thankful lemmings even know what his party has done to make these problems worse. Maybe if you could discipline your own party, we would take you seriously.

Actually, Reagan fucked up by trusting Congress... if you remember, he was promised that the borders would be sealed.... Congress reneged on this promise.

IN HUNGARY, IDIOT!

You mean we don't round up corporate criminals like Ivan Boesky? How about tax cents like Martha Stewart? Why is it that the only law breakers we can't "round up" ar ed the ones who break our immigration laws?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Is a wall really a good use of resources ?

Where is the money going to come from?
Is a fense even affective ?
A wall does nothing to stop the 40% of illegals wh enter legally and overstay visas .

\

idiots and hypocrites
Hey, I have the solution: Let's promise them amnesty and then slap the handcuffs on them when they show up to apply.

Brillant! Don't you think?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back