Illegal Immigration Lies Continue to be Exposed

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1. "We can't deport them all."
TRUTH: WE DON'T HAVE TO! When Arizona passed its own new Immigration Law and ADAMANTLY DECLARED it was going to strictly enforce Immigration law...BEFORE IT WAS EVEN PUT INTO EFFECT...illegal immigrants made a mass exodus out of the state and into surrounding states...causing for several of those states to start squealing about how they were being burdened with 'Az's' Illegals. Instead of bit@hing about it they should have followed Az's lead...because they proved you don't have to deport a d@mn one.

2. 'Building a wall won't work'.
TRUTH: Hungary said Monday its shutdown of the border with Croatia had put a stop to the influx of migrants and refugees. In a bid to stem the influx, Hungary sealed its Croatian border with a razor-wire fence. The result: Their daily influx of illegals dropped from 10,000 (TEN THOUSAND) to 41 (FORTY ONE). (And I bet if you electrified that mutha you wouldn't even have 41...

And I bet if you electrified that mutha you wouldn't even have 41...

Yes, let's murder people for seeking a better life. How very conservative Christian of you.
Meh. Even cows are smart enough not to touch the fence after the first time! Surely the voltage wouldn't have to be at deathly levels to get the point across?

Yes, let's murder people for seeking a better life. How very conservative Christian of you.

Then let them change their own government. That's what America did and what most other countries have had to do. Even Mexico has changed its government a couple of times.

Dig a damned moat all along the southern border. Fill it with Florida's alligators and dump the dirt in New Orleans to get them above sea level. It's a win win win situation.
Hell, we can even use migrant labor. Everyone who works on the project finishes on the south shore and is given a pass allowing them to swim across. If they make it, they get to stay for 5 years. In that 5 years, if they get so much as a parking ticket, they swim back.

Who's talking murder? A fence with razor-sharp wire at the top isn't going to kill anyone, as proven by Hungary, and a moderate electric shock would only deter CRIMINALS from breaking our laws and would actually PROTECT the American citizens who are getting assaulted, robbed, raped, kidnapped, and MURDERED! (As said earlier, even COWS and HORSES are smart enough not to touch an electric fence....)

Want a better life? Do what Americans had to do - do it yourself. Fight for it! Make your own country a better place to live. If that doesn't work, we have an existing legal process to come here, one that doesn't work because our politicians refuse to enforce the laws, who violate the Constitution and our laws ,and who make up their own laws to protect and serve ILLEGALS 1st rather than the American people.

Who's talking murder? A fence with razor-sharp wire at the top isn't going to kill anyone, as proven by Hungary, and a moderate electric shock would only deter CRIMINALS from breaking our laws and would actually PROTECT the American citizens who are getting assaulted, robbed, raped, kidnapped, and MURDERED! (As said earlier, even COWS and HORSES are smart enough not to touch an electric fence....)

Want a better life? Do what Americans had to do - do it yourself. Fight for it! Make your own country a better place to live. If that doesn't work, we have an existing legal process to come here, one that doesn't work because our politicians refuse to enforce the laws, who violate the Constitution and our laws ,and who make up their own laws to protect and serve ILLEGALS 1st rather than the American people.

a razor wire fence ... bet that would work as well as a solid steel fence... Mexicans are too stupid to figure out how to use wire and bolt cutters.

a razor wire fence ... bet that would work as well as a solid steel fence... Mexicans are too stupid to figure out how to use wire and bolt cutters.

So you're more of minefield kinda guy....
I lean that way myself.

Illegal Immigration down from 10,000 a day to 41.... but I bet you are right because you are so much more BRILLIANT than everyone in Hungary.

The biggest issue standing in the way of opposing illegal 9immigration is NO Government WILL / DETERMINATION TO DO SO.

Illegal Immigration down from 10,000 a day to 41.... but I bet you are right because you are so much more BRILLIANT than everyone in Hungary.

The biggest issue standing in the way of opposing illegal 9immigration is NO Government WILL / DETERMINATION TO DO SO.

thank you President Obama.

Illegal Immigration down from 10,000 a day to 41...

but hey ...

Is a wall really a good use of resources ?

Where is the money going to come from?
Is a fense even affective ?
A wall does nothing to stop the 40% of illegals wh enter legally and overstay visas .

thank you President Obama.

Illegal Immigration down from 10,000 a day to 41...

but hey ...
IN HUNGARY, IDIOT!

Right, like we kill all our livestock by containing them with electrified fences..............................OH WAIT, it doesn't kill them does it?

Are you saying those muzzie animals are too stupid to figure out how to use wire and bolt cutters?

The Israelis built a concrete wall with guard towers. That works beautifully.

Meh. Even cows are smart enough not to touch the fence after the first time! Surely the voltage wouldn't have to be at deathly levels to get the point across?

Isn't it amazing how all the arguments the open-borders assholes use against the wall get shot down immediately? However, that doesn't stop them from using them over and over again.

Forum List

Back