Illegal aliens arrested in Az.

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
They got over the border but couldn't keep the truck running past Phoenix. What a bunch. A Police Officer noticed movement in the back and took the load into custody. How could a box truck get past inspectors at the border? Maybe they don't care anymore.

They got over the border but couldn't keep the truck running past Phoenix. What a bunch. A Police Officer noticed movement in the back and took the load into custody. How could a box truck get past inspectors at the border? Maybe they don't care anymore.

Bullshit, they were taking their kids out for ice cream and the police arrested them, Obama predicted this would happen........

Suspected illegal immigrants arrested on Interstate 10 in Phoenix

They do this by picking them up AFTER they cross the border on foot. They don't cross inspection point loaded up with illegals.

One of the suspected smugglers was being paid $1,800, while the other was in training, authorities said.

Isn't that nice! At least the Mexicans are giving on the job training to their people.

In Mexico, human smugglers are called "Transportation Experts".

So, a box truck riding along a desert road would not be cause for suspician? It's hard to keep track of individual vermin but a truck should be easy to spot before it gets on the blacktop. I'm begining to think government agencies are working on the opposite side of law-enforcement agencies.

So, a box truck riding along a desert road would not be cause for suspician? It's hard to keep track of individual vermin but a truck should be easy to spot before it gets on the blacktop. I'm begining to think government agencies are working on the opposite side of law-enforcement agencies.

;) To an Arbitrary Court of Federal Authority? You bet your ass! :lol: There are no more given's.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6b4wff_BuM&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlTJESAHtSQ&feature=related[/ame]

Bullshit, they were taking their kids out for ice cream and the police arrested them, Obama predicted this would happen........

Annnd they were beat with clubs like Seals....

I dont care if they were out getting ice cream or not.. if your here illegally you now the consequences for jumping the border. The cop did the right thing . i Hope more cops do what he did and get all the illegals out of here..

Forum List

Back