Illegal alien kids are bankrupting our schools.

Legally, it is not part of the registration process, of which I do not know. The students who arrive in my classroom are not classified thus.
You should be able to tell by checking their records. No SSN equals non-citizen. Almost all of my students were non-citizens in one school. They were identified by a 10-digit registration number in lieu of an SSN.

Which means it's happening .. Do illegal immigrants send their children to schools or not?
Back in 2012 when i first moved to Manassas Va, the school system was pretty much standard with 60% white, 20% black, 15% asian, and the rest were Latinos. When Governor McAweful came into power, all the blacks were chased out by the Latinos, and the school system was mostly 75% Latino with the rest White and Asian. It is amazing how the Marxist call white people racists, yet they are Whiter than Snow, and dumb progs believe them.

StatesRightsForeverr is wrong: Does the law in section 1324 title 8 says children of illegal immigrants can't use the public school system?

Certainly! The Plyler v. Doe ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court established that children of undocumented workers have the same right to attend public primary and secondary schools as U.S. citizens and permanent residents. In other words, children of undocumented immigrants can use the public school system1. This decision ensures that access to education is not denied based on immigration status.

You should be able to tell by checking their records. No SSN equals non-citizen. Almost all of my students were non-citizens in one school. They were identified by a 10-digit registration number in lieu of an SSN.
I have no need, interest, or authorization to check such things. I teach the students in my classes.

Forum List

Back