I’ll spearhead a Phuck Trump coalition should he write an EO for the DACA ‘kids’ after SCOTUS ruling

I’ll put that on record now...I promise to found a full-blown Fuck Trump alliance if he tries that “look I’m a hero” bullshit and writes another EO to extend the bullshit program after SCOTUS rules that EO’s written in the Oval Office can be terminated and overwritten by EO from the Oval Office.

Write it down.

Write this down:

trump-dreamers1.jpg

trump-dreamers2.jpg

Wonder how many here have parents or grandparents who came over from foreign countries
Legally or illegally?
Mine came in the 1890's How would I know?

Came to.... which country is it that you are in again? Certainly you don't sound like you have been to America in some time.
Was born and raised here and served with NO bone spur excuse like the cowardly bullying pos in our WH had

I’ll put that on record now...I promise to found a full-blown Fuck Trump alliance if he tries that “look I’m a hero” bullshit and writes another EO to extend the bullshit program after SCOTUS rules that EO’s written in the Oval Office can be terminated and overwritten by EO from the Oval Office.

Write it down.

Write this down:

trump-dreamers1.jpg

trump-dreamers2.jpg

Yep, seen that shit before.
Trust me, at this point, if he starts any bipartisan bullshit and makes deals with the Party Of Free Shit Filth And Foreigners he will fuck himself over like no other President has....GUARANTEED!

Wonder how many here have parents or grandparents who came over from foreign countries
Legally or illegally?

Came to.... which country is it that you are in again? Certainly you don't sound like you have been to America in some time.
Was born and raised here and served with NO bone spur excuse like the cowardly bullying pos in our WH had
Tell us Eddie, did you storm San Juan Hill with the Roughriders? You come off more as a wimpy NYC Jew from the garment industry.

Write it down.

Write this down:

trump-dreamers1.jpg

trump-dreamers2.jpg

Yep, seen that shit before.
Trust me, at this point, if he starts any bipartisan bullshit and makes deals with the Party Of Free Shit Filth And Foreigners he will fuck himself over like no other President has....GUARANTEED!
Please trump MAKE THE DEAL

Legally or illegally?

Tell us Eddie, did you storm San Juan Hill with the Roughriders? You come off more as a wimpy NYC Jew from the garment industry.
Jewish and owned a clothing store years ago Hardly a wimp If I was I'd have gotten me a doctors letter 83 years old and trump is the worst pos I've ever seen

Legally or illegally?

Jewish and owned a clothing store years ago Hardly a wimp If I was I'd have gotten me a doctors letter 83 years old and trump is the worst pos I've ever seen
Damn, I nailed it, huh? You've got wimp written all over you.

Meat head mind your manners You sound like some red neck vermin For gods sake, take a bath

Meat head mind your manners You sound like some red neck vermin For gods sake, take a bath
I nailed you. An old and wimpy Jew from the NYC garment district. Fucking stereotype from the get go.

YAY ME!!!

I nailed you. An old and wimpy Jew from the NYC garment district. Fucking stereotype from the get go.

YAY ME!!!
Old but probably could still kick your racist ass

YAY ME!!!
Now you sound more like a thug than the adult pampers Jewish sort.

Funny, eh?

YAY ME!!!
Now you sound more like a thug than the adult pampers Jewish sort.

Funny, eh?
When in Rome do as the Romans do

The problem is Democrats have no interest in addressing immigration, specifically illegal immigration.
Just take one look at Oakland... their homeless have tripled in the past 5 years. LA, San Francisco... the elected officials in those areas refuse to actually do anything. It may come to a point that residents actually start voting in conservative candidates because they are so overwhelmed with drug addicts, petty crimes, harassment, being assaulted and downright disgusted with whole regions of their cities.
There are too many binary thinkers.
Look at this fucking guy...

idiot.jpg

This sick fuck was allowed to fly on an airplane in this outfit...just underwear and a thin see through blouse, despite other passengers complaining, despite children were also on the plane - because the airline didn't want to address the whole Trans fad nonsense. This guy is about as much a transgender as Rambo.
BINARY THINKING.
Same thing with illegal immigrants. The left want to create an alternate reality in their minds that illegals are all hard working angels - who can't wait to pay taxes and contribute to society...all of them...not one is a bad person.

Write it down.

No you won’t. You’ll forgive him and find some reason to excuse the act.

You don’t even hate immigrants. You hate brown people, but you are resigned to the fact that they will soon be in the majority here. You are simply whining like you love to do.

Write it down.
I promise to help throw these punks over the wall myself if he writes an EO to deport them. Estimated 700,000 of them costing the taxpayers each $1 Million Dollars to support.

This is how much it cost the US Taxpayer to support The DACA EO over the life of the Illegal Aliens who are covered under it.

$700,000,000,000
DACA = CACA

Take this to the bank.

Trump will give DACA kids a red carpet if he can get a few miles of new taxpayer funded border wall out of the deal. But he won’t. So you will see him claim to kill DACA. A show which will end when he is sent packing next year.

DACA is here to stay and those who have benefitted from the program will become the future leaders of this nation.

Enjoy.

Forum List

Back