I'll be danged - Republicans may have it right on a health system!

Mac the problem comes with expanding healthcare "to all" which means those who can't afford to pay. We already extend healthcare to non-citizens in emergency situations and that is enormously expensive. One immigrant mother giving birth to a premature baby often costs over a million dollars which doesn't count the follow on care. Our government loves to create multiple redundant agencies and I'm all for getting rid of reduncy just like our 17 different intelligency agencies. But we will bankrupt the country and needy Americans will be pushed to the side while our hospitals tend to an endless stream of non-paying illegals.
I think we have too many intel agencies, but at the same time, I do not want an fucking amateur giving our naval forces intel simply because they do it for other service branches. That's why McArthur never got involved in naval planning. That was Nimitz' s job.

On your other points, I agree 100%, mainly because Mac1958 is a fucking troll who never saw a position he could agree with!

I think we have too many intel agencies, but at the same time, I do not want an fucking amateur giving our naval forces intel simply because they do it for other service branches. That's why McArthur never got involved in naval planning. That was Nimitz' s job.

On your other points, I agree 100%, mainly because Mac1958 is a fucking troll who never saw a position he could agree with!
You tell’m Marion.

We already extend healthcare to non-citizens in emergency situations and that is enormously expensive.
Huh ? Non citizens are billed for emergency care JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IS . Where do you get. this bull shit.

Forum List

Back