I'll be danged - Republicans may have it right on a health system!

Maybe you like paying more taxes because of artificial gop meddling like others may like to pay higher copays because Medicare can’t negotiate drug prices.
We're paying twice what others do now for a much shittier outcome. By cutting out the middlemen we can have far superior health care for around the same price. We'll all get a big raise since our employers no longer need to pay someone else to pay for our healthcare. We will then pay the tax increase with that additional income. No copays. No more any of that fascist, humiliating shit.

Last edited:
We're paying twice what others do now for a much shittier outcome. By cutting out the middlemen we can have far superior health care for around the same price. We'll all get a big raise since our employers no longer need to pay someone else to pay for our healthcare. We will then pay the tax increase with that additional income. No copays. No more any of that fascist, humiliating shit.
And put the blame right where it belongs. The so called, tax cut party has been responsible for tax increases on the state and local level because of the huge deficits they run up on the federal level. I brought up the USPO because their selling off of America runs through everything they touch.

Repugs have never had it right when it comes to healthcare.

Fifty-five vs. sixty-five would not rid us of any wolves nor their corruption of government.
That’s not Bernie’s plan. Medicare for all has participating gradual age dropping over several years till full coverage is reached. Warren’s plan calls for Medicare to start out enrollment using the public option.

Right, none of those is Bernie's "Medicare for All" plan. Dropping the age of eligibility wouldn't be a bad thing, were it not for the predictable "told you so" backlash when it failed to fix everything like magic..

Right, none of those is Bernie's "Medicare for All" plan. Dropping the age of eligibility wouldn't be a bad thing, were it not for the predictable "told you so" backlash when it failed to fix everything like magic..
No developed nation on earth with single payer pays as much as us and has as worse outcomes. How could it be any worse ?

I've been saying since I've been here that our (a) our health care "system" is insane, and (b) the ACA is a stupid pig of a law. Plenty of examples of those posts upon request.

Then I point out that the Democrats were lying about "Medicare for All", when what they REALLY want is Single Payer. The FULL Medicare system includes a strong, innovative and creative free market component called Medicare Advantage Plans. It's right there, and it works great. It needs to be brought more under cost control, and it can be. LET'S EXPAND IT TO EVERYONE.

Well, lookie here:

Medicare currently enrolls 64 million Americans, growing daily, and is a big success story for the American right as more than half of new enrollees are signing up daily for the privatized Medicare Advantage option with its lower premiums, lower cost sharing and additional benefits relative to traditional Medicare Parts A and B. Conservatives such as Goodman and Clancy would like to expedite the transition, allowing year-round open enrollment in Part C (as opposed to the current 6-week annual open enrollment period) and even making it the default selection for new enrollees. They would also like to enable Medicare enrollees to obtain and use Health Savings Accounts.

Indeed, a small and growing chorus of voices now suggest that Medicare Advantage could be the foundation for a unitary and reformed national health system, not Sanders’ “Medicare for All” which would eliminate Part C, but “Medicare Advantage for All” that would eliminate Medicare A and B, and make Part C universal.

When it comes to this health care plan, GO REPUBLICANS!!!! Listen to Ol' Mac! Medicare ADVANTAGE for all!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
Once again you cannot resist the opportunity to shut your fucking face and realize that you fucked up! Using Politico as a source is just as good as citing Vladimir Putin's comments on anything!

You cannot even read your own fucking source, despite the fact you highlighted it in red.

Medicare has deductibles, copays and will go bankrupt like your morals. Where is the funding going to come for this program? You have no fucking clue, do you? Its just like everything else you post, a collection of stupidity to be envied by Joe Biden. I think you have what it takes to be one of his advisors. You certainly could not do worse than the cabal that controls hs puppet strings at present!

However, in the 12 states that have not adopted the Medicaid expansion as of January 2021

That is why! Its the governor and legislature of the red states.

Medicaid is funded by the states. It would be an unfunded mandate. Everything you do in Liberal Land is an unfunded mandate, so you have no clue as per usual.

Once again you cannot resist the opportunity to shut your fucking face and realize that you fucked up! Using Politico as a source is just as good as citing Vladimir Putin's comments on anything!

You cannot even read your own fucking source, despite the fact you highlighted it in red.

Medicare has deductibles, copays and will go bankrupt like your morals. Where is the funding going to come for this program? You have no fucking clue, do you? Its just like everything else you post, a collection of stupidity to be envied by Joe Biden. I think you have what it takes to be one of his advisors. You certainly could not do worse than the cabal that controls hs puppet strings at present!
So you get proven wrong after attacking in another thread, and just come here to attack.

I know the program inside and out. See post 13. Or don't. I know how exactly it would be funded.

You're just another Trumpster. Your opinion is worthless. Child.

I agree with getting rid of employer based healthcare. When employees loose their jobs during a recession, they need something. They also work at jobs they don’t like, just for the HC benefits. Healthcare is a right that should not be related to your employment status….
They better tighten those loose jobs up! They wouldn't want to lose them!

So you get proven wrong after attacking in another thread, and just come here to attack.

I know the program inside and out. See post 13. Or don't. I know how exactly it would be funded.

You don't know shit by your own admission. You are in finance, not insurance. You may have a vague familiarity with the program, but you obviously do not know coverage. I worked for two years for AT&T in their employee benefits department. That doesn't mean I know anything about Medicare based on that experience.

You don't know shit by your own admission. You are in finance, not insurance. You may have a vague familiarity with the program, but you obviously do not know coverage. I worked for two years for AT&T in their employee benefits department. That doesn't mean I know anything about Medicare based on that experience.
So you didn't read post 13.

Arrogant ignorance, the hallmark of the orange cult.

The day you prove me wrong is the day I will end it all. No one as stupid as you has ever or will ever best me you fucking retarded troll.

Then you should know that employers treat benefits like wages and Medicare for all would, like in every other country with universal healthcare, have a big net positive effect on the wages and economy in general.

The day you prove me wrong is the day I will end it all. No one as stupid as you has ever or will ever best me you fucking retarded troll.
You’re proven wrong daily, just like Trump and his merry band of munchkins. You think another munchkin who agrees with you makes you right. Nope…..a quorum of idiots is still a quorum of idiots.

Yes, I read your bragging and lying piece of shit composition. You are still a fucking troll and always will be until you get a brain transplant.
Btw, your avatar suits you well.
John Wayne was a fraud. That’s not the real admiral Tory.

“John Wayne is well-known for playing war heroes in the movies, but the Duke did not serve in the military. In fact, during World War 2, he had an exemption because he was the sole provider for his family. It becomes controversial because other actors in this same position volunteered instead of taking the deferment.”

Reconsider. Instead of a fraud, how about this guy.

1652451260074.jpeg

Or even this guy…
1652451524047.jpeg

Last edited:

You are quite the arse pop.

I've been saying since I've been here that our (a) our health care "system" is insane, and (b) the ACA is a stupid pig of a law. Plenty of examples of those posts upon request.

Then I point out that the Democrats were lying about "Medicare for All", when what they REALLY want is Single Payer. The FULL Medicare system includes a strong, innovative and creative free market component called Medicare Advantage Plans. It's right there, and it works great. It needs to be brought more under cost control, and it can be. LET'S EXPAND IT TO EVERYONE.

Well, lookie here:

Medicare currently enrolls 64 million Americans, growing daily, and is a big success story for the American right as more than half of new enrollees are signing up daily for the privatized Medicare Advantage option with its lower premiums, lower cost sharing and additional benefits relative to traditional Medicare Parts A and B. Conservatives such as Goodman and Clancy would like to expedite the transition, allowing year-round open enrollment in Part C (as opposed to the current 6-week annual open enrollment period) and even making it the default selection for new enrollees. They would also like to enable Medicare enrollees to obtain and use Health Savings Accounts.

Indeed, a small and growing chorus of voices now suggest that Medicare Advantage could be the foundation for a unitary and reformed national health system, not Sanders’ “Medicare for All” which would eliminate Part C, but “Medicare Advantage for All” that would eliminate Medicare A and B, and make Part C universal.

When it comes to this health care plan, GO REPUBLICANS!!!! Listen to Ol' Mac! Medicare ADVANTAGE for all!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
Mac the problem comes with expanding healthcare "to all" which means those who can't afford to pay. We already extend healthcare to non-citizens in emergency situations and that is enormously expensive. One immigrant mother giving birth to a premature baby often costs over a million dollars which doesn't count the follow on care. Our government loves to create multiple redundant agencies and I'm all for getting rid of reduncy just like our 17 different intelligency agencies. But we will bankrupt the country and needy Americans will be pushed to the side while our hospitals tend to an endless stream of non-paying illegals.

Forum List

Back