Ilhan Omar: Republicans Use ‘Xenophobia, Islamophobia and Racism to Target Me’

No people don't like you because of the words that come out of your mouth and the things you do.

If you're somewhere and most people don't like you perhaps it's time to consider it's you, not them.

It's like the Louis ck bit where he talks about people who say they aren't an asshole then follows it up with "you don't get to decide that. That's for everyone else to decide".

Yep., It's one of the pressing reasons why Dems need to be sidelined again. Serve-up a better candidate and it will happen. Fail to do so and you'll lose. Again.

Vote fraud ensures dems "win" no matter the candidate.

Vote fraud ensures dems "win" no matter the candidate.
There has been no "fraud" on any kind of scale even remotely approaching a "steal", in any jurisdiction. You had your chances to prove differently. You failed. Sixty-two times.

Oh, and... by the way... the nature and quality of the candidate DOES matter... very much... it is lazy thinking to excuse a failure to replace a bad candidate by citing such.

There has been no "fraud" on any kind of scale even remotely approaching a "steal", in any jurisdiction. You had your chances to prove differently. You failed. Sixty-two times.

Oh, and... by the way... the nature and quality of the candidate DOES matter... very much... it is lazy thinking to excuse a failure to replace a bad candidate by citing such.
so why is pelosi leaving if repubs failes

I don't care if some perceive it that way. She's the enemy as far as I'm concerned.
Well I don't consider her an enemy, but she's definitely unhelpful to her constituents. I would put her with AOC and MTG in that.

Well I don't consider her an enemy, but she's definitely unhelpful to her constituents. I would put her with AOC and MTG in that.
I put her as the enemy. If a Hitler rose up in this country, she would position herself as close as she could get.

This is the product of Barack Obama mainstreaming identity politics… “you disagree with me? You’re racist!”

Obama laid the foundation for all the uptick in divisiveness you’re seeing. Democrats don’t attempt to win debates, they simply victimize themselves.. that’s it

Forum List

Back