Ilhan Omar Makes Some Alarming Statements

Another funny rating from a coward that endorses a violent intolerant religion which is proven to be so by its own holy books.

I don't think Austria is a shithole, and you should really give her a break, she's on our side, Americans anyway.

Fuck that...she may be on your side but she sure as fuck ain't on mine....so maybe you should choose the side who defended you against those who call you a faggot instead of siding with this bitch who's calling me one.....which is it gonna be Mike?
Perhaps then the two of you should just step back and agree to disagree if you cannot call a truce?

Fuck that...she may be on your side but she sure as fuck ain't on mine....so maybe you should choose the side who defended you against those who call you a faggot instead of siding with this bitch who's calling me one.....
You have some serious mental issues. ... :cuckoo:

Find the shrink who'd agree with you until I told him you believe the Holocaust was a hoax and 9/11 was done by an international Jewish conspiracy....or maybe you'd like to deny you said that....

I have given birth to five kidlets and YOU are NO MAN because NO MAN makes comments like YOU and that Rocko idiot your friend have done to women, NO MAN I know would EVER call a woman a Bitch....WTF are you and Rocko Black or something? From what I hear ONLY Blacks refer to women as Bitches.

Yeah, I played lead guitar for Mott the Hoople...anybody can claim anything here ya nazi piece of shit.

KEEP DIGGING...and then we will pull on the rope.

Lucy, Pigo is a dope. Wow. This is nuts.

I don't think Austria is a shithole, and you should really give her a break, she's on our side, Americans anyway.

Fuck that...she may be on your side but she sure as fuck ain't on mine....so maybe you should choose the side who defended you against those who call you a faggot instead of siding with this bitch who's calling me one.....which is it gonna be Mike?

Who's SIDE are YOU on, remember you can ONLY pick ONE SIDE it is not possible to be 100% LOYAL to TWO MASTERS.

I have given birth to five kidlets and YOU are NO MAN because NO MAN makes comments like YOU and that Rocko idiot your friend have done to women, NO MAN I know would EVER call a woman a Bitch....WTF are you and Rocko Black or something? From what I hear ONLY Blacks refer to women as Bitches.

Yeah, I played lead guitar for Mott the Hoople...anybody can claim anything here ya nazi piece of shit.

KEEP DIGGING...and then we will pull on the rope.

Lucy, Pigo is a dope. Wow. This is nuts.

Things are nuts yes, eg. my thread was derailed by these two deranged Muppets Rocko and Will Power who AGREE with ALL my posts UNTIL I would not attack Sunni Man and then they ATTACKED me calling me Bitch and other things and then I defended myself, of course half of this thread is getting deleted now because of this my posts slapping them will also be deleted and I am okay with that.

Lucy is a very sophisticated aristocrat well schooled in the european classics and I admire her greatly. .... :thup:
Guess we will have to consider the source. Did you find anything positive in Islam for the non-Muslim yet? Good luck.

You realize your non-answers make you look like the liar you are. Just so you know.

Reopening. Do not go back to personal attacks or it will be closed permanently.
That is not why it was closed. People are called liars all the time,and much worse. Those threads are not closed.. The truth about Islam closed the thread.

It was the personal attack thing, calling women Bitches and Nazi's ARE personal attacks and they do NOT belong in ANY thread. IF it was the Islam thing then the ENTIRE thread would have been trashed, to illustrate you are NOT correct and it had ZERO to do with the Islam thing read my OP which you notice has NOT been deleted.

Lucy is a very sophisticated Austrian aristocrat well schooled in the european classics and I admire her greatly. .... :thup:

Yeah..I'm just a cracker.

When you hear the blacks holler "cracka" , it's me they're referring to.

I don't care.. they didn't clear the land n stuff..they didn't live off of squirrels for 2 years. They didn't build anything, though.

Lucy is a very sophisticated Austrian aristocrat well schooled in the european classics and I admire her greatly. .... :thup:

I don't care.. they didn't clear the land n stuff..they didn't live off of squirrels for 2 years. They didn't build anything, though.
They was kangz.

They was kangz.

No. Real niggas in the south are straight up and know it ain't like that.

They do know how to be be genteel and act with manners.

One of my best friends growing up was black. :fu:

We'd probably laugh at the IM2 and Paul Essien types as much as we did that project white guy that went into the arcade after we just burned a doob ..wearing some funky pants, and he said "Yo, Playa!" And rolled on in.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Reopening. Do not go back to personal attacks or it will be closed permanently.
That is not why it was closed. People are called liars all the time,and much worse. Those threads are not closed.. The truth about Islam closed the thread.

It was the personal attack thing, calling women Bitches and Nazi's ARE personal attacks and they do NOT belong in ANY thread. IF it was the Islam thing then the ENTIRE thread would have been trashed, to illustrate you are NOT correct and it had ZERO to do with the Islam thing read my OP which you notice has NOT been deleted.

It’s something when I am the most polite one in a thread. LOL

WillPower should change his user name to LameBrain. ... :lol: :lol:

He has been upset with me every since I made him look like an idiot in a couple of online debates. .... :thup: .. :cool:

Link the board to those debates, ya pedophile-worshipping cultist....Nobody who hates Jews like you do can be a Trump supporter.....I ripped the bark off your little game and all you got are "funnies" like gNat.

WTF ARE you a Jew or are you just one of those fanatical Jew Fetishists? :popcorn:

Arabs and Jews are very closely related by genetics.

IT seems that there is no animosity stronger than sibling rivalry.

Forum List

Back