Ilhan Omar is "Mogadishu Mary", an Operative of the Somali Muslim Cause

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

This woman's speech alone should have her indicted for sedition and breach of oath of office, not to mention kicked out of Congress. Here it is again: something so obvious that it hits us right in the face, but have been held back due to disgusting allegations of bigotry. Well, here is the proof for the cucks among us that confirms what most of us have known for years.

This woman's speech alone should have her indicted for sedition and breach of oath of office, not to mention kicked out of Congress. Here it is again: something so obvious that it hits us right in the face, but have been held back due to disgusting allegations of bigotry. Well, here is the proof for the cucks among us that confirms what most of us have known for years.
How kind of you to produce proof about how much of a giant cuck you are. :lmao:

DemoKKKrats deserve her.

You did not even read the article, you jizz-fart, cock-face.
What in the world would I need to read the article for? You already gave me the relevant information I needed. Omar is a Somali Muslim refugee turned congresswoman and her speech hurts your fees fees and you think that white privilege should be enough that your sensibilities should result in her removal. The fact that it doesn't clearly paints you as the cuck. Omar can come here and do with your country as she likes including fucking it over (according to you) and all you can do is watch (also according to you). Isn’t it rather evident that in this scenario that you're the cuck? :dunno:

What in the world would I need to read the article for? You already gave me the relevant information I needed. Omar is a Somali Muslim refugee turned congresswoman and her speech hurts your fees fees and you think that white privilege should be enough that your sensibilities should result in her removal. The fact that it doesn't clearly paints you as the cuck. Omar can come here and do with your country as she likes including fucking it over (according to you) and all you can do is watch (also according to you). Is it rather evident that in this scenario you're the cuck?
It is funny that you do not even recognize the issue! Idiot!

She's an American citizen that enjoys the same 1st amendment freedoms you do. There is fuck all you can do about that. That is the issue. Now shut the fuck up.
Jesus motherfucking Christ! You are not even a little CURIOUS about what the hub bub is about? Not even a little? You just assume, probably, that I am bigoted?!? The bitch gave a speech that clearly implicates her fealty, or lack thereof, to the United States. Just like asshat, YOU also cannot identify the issue. You are stupid. You are a stupid person. You lack intelligence. You exist in a state of cognitive malfunction. There is no talking to you because of this. You are out of your league, in over your head, and completely out of your depth.

You are one dumb motherfucker, Mr. TumblesInBedWithMen. I hope you hand falls asleep the next time you get horny.

Forum List

Back