Ilhan Omar Makes Some Alarming Statements

I bet SunniMan, who says the Holocaust never happened and the Jews did 9/11, is begging the mods to throw this in the RR....fake Trump supporter, supports the raghead Somali witch.

I consider Sunni Man to be a friend of mine. That he happens to be a Sunni Muslim I do not care, we have things in common that transcend politics and ALL religions.

If the mods want to put this thread in the RR then I don't care.

Last edited:

019.jpg

"Heeeeeeeeeeer's Richard of Cornwall !"

What is one of my moods exactly? I am in general ALWAYS ONLY in ONE mood that is the Not Giving A Fuck Mood. Sunni Man and me share a great love of Classical Music and he is okay, politics is NOT everything, religion is NOT everything.

I do not know as you keep mentioning him why not Sunni Man

You agreed with an earlier post in this thread to "eradicate all muslims"...all EXCEPT the Jew-hating, Somali raghead witch supporter you happen to share a love of classical music with? Maybe you should take a look at his posts in other threads and rethink your alliance...or be an airhead hypocrite...your choice.

First my prediction is that this OP will get between 10-15 Funny things from Leftist Trolls, in ADVANCE I want to thank ALL of you for ADDING to my ALREADY excellent Ratings number, even the Funny things add to the Ratings.

So not know alot about Ilhan Omar but see her name at this forum. I Google this woman and one thing I find is the below YouTube video of her being interviewed about America, Islam, 9/11 and Al-Qaeda and I agree with the title she does make some alarming statements.

The video also features that Mensa Member * AOC defending Omar and saying that those who are condemning Omar for her alarming statements are "attacking Progressive women of colour" ie. Muh Racism Card.

* Mensa Member AOC = Joke.

In the interview the man interviewing he also a Muslim says that WHY are Muslims expected to condemn every Islamic Terrorist attack in the world? He also says that IF he had to condemn every Islamic Terrorist attack in the world he would HAVE to give his job up because in HIS OWN WORDS:

He would be spending ALL DAY condemning.

So there we have a Muslim ADMITTING that Muslims are committing Terrorist Attacks EVERY DAY.

Of course Leftists EXPECT Whites to condemn every random attack that is done by some unhinged White and ALL Whites according to Leftists are GUILTY by association of being White but as those on the Right and I would like to think Libertarians and Independents all know Muslims get to have DIFFERENT rules BECAUSE of their Leftist Cheerleaders.

Recently with the attack on the New Zealand Mosque International Leftists with their International Leftist Sympathetic MSM were 24/7 SCREAMING BEDWETTING about Muh Evil Whitey who shot up the precious Muslims and they want to USE this as a way to put forward their Shut Down of what THEY term Hate Speech ie. ANYTHING that is Anti-Islam and Pro-Proud To Be A White Person etc

The below video in my opinion contain ALOT of Hate Speech from this Ilhan Omar so she SHOULD be Shut Down. What do Non-Leftist Americans think about having THIS creature in your Congress?

The video is 6 minutes and 8 seconds in duration.

Also as I know the Pro-Islamic Leftist Apologist/Propagandist Crowd who we know who they are (I am thinking how fast Pogo and Bode etc will be in this thread I give it UNDER 15 MINUTES before one of them is in) as I know they will IMMEDIATELY invade this thread with their usual Muh Muslims, Muh Islam, Hate Whitey, Blame Whitey, What About The Christians, What About The Crusades, I will get MY response to THEIR thing in FIRST:

View attachment 257454

View attachment 257453

SGMRbivlmVtEoW-mIsgL76ZeThFvNL07S4CknS0wI7o.jpg

1ytnvx.jpg

"Alarming" only to you and other hateful rightwing bigots.

I love these kinds of threads where they expose themselves and their connections to the Alt-Right, Nazis, CRCs, and INCEL......tho I repeat myself.

Let's see if SunniMan snickers about his open support of the al-Qaida plant in our Congress.....forget where you were for a minute, boy? Or when you told me the Holocaust never happened and Jews did 9/11....I can link to that exchange too.

First my prediction is that this OP will get between 10-15 Funny things from Leftist Trolls, in ADVANCE I want to thank ALL of you for ADDING to my ALREADY excellent Ratings number, even the Funny things add to the Ratings.

So not know alot about Ilhan Omar but see her name at this forum. I Google this woman and one thing I find is the below YouTube video of her being interviewed about America, Islam, 9/11 and Al-Qaeda and I agree with the title she does make some alarming statements.

The video also features that Mensa Member * AOC defending Omar and saying that those who are condemning Omar for her alarming statements are "attacking Progressive women of colour" ie. Muh Racism Card.

In the interview the man interviewing he also a Muslim says that WHY are Muslims expected to condemn every Islamic Terrorist attack in the world? He also says that IF he had to condemn every Islamic Terrorist attack in the world he would HAVE to give his job up because in HIS OWN WORDS:

So there we have a Muslim ADMITTING that Muslims are committing Terrorist Attacks EVERY DAY.

Of course Leftists EXPECT Whites to condemn every random attack that is done by some unhinged White and ALL Whites according to Leftists are GUILTY by association of being White but as those on the Right and I would like to think Libertarians and Independents all know Muslims get to have DIFFERENT rules BECAUSE of their Leftist Cheerleaders.

Recently with the attack on the New Zealand Mosque International Leftists with their International Leftist Sympathetic MSM were 24/7 SCREAMING BEDWETTING about Muh Evil Whitey who shot up the precious Muslims and they want to USE this as a way to put forward their Shut Down of what THEY term Hate Speech ie. ANYTHING that is Anti-Islam and Pro-Proud To Be A White Person etc

The below video in my opinion contain ALOT of Hate Speech from this Ilhan Omar so she SHOULD be Shut Down. What do Non-Leftist Americans think about having THIS creature in your Congress?

Also as I know the Pro-Islamic Leftist Apologist/Propagandist Crowd who we know who they are (I am thinking how fast Pogo and Bode etc will be in this thread I give it UNDER 15 MINUTES before one of them is in) as I know they will IMMEDIATELY invade this thread with their usual Muh Muslims, Muh Islam, Hate Whitey, Blame Whitey, What About The Christians, What About The Crusades, I will get MY response to THEIR thing in FIRST:

View attachment 257454

View attachment 257453

1ytnvx.jpg

STFUdonnyjpg.jpg

What is one of my moods exactly? I am in general ALWAYS ONLY in ONE mood that is the Not Giving A Fuck Mood. Sunni Man and me share a great love of Classical Music and he is okay, politics is NOT everything, religion is NOT everything.

You agreed with an earlier post in this thread to "eradicate all muslims"...all EXCEPT the Jew-hating, Somali raghead witch supporter you happen to share a love of classical music with? Maybe you should take a look at his posts in other threads and rethink your alliance...or be an airhead hypocrite...your choice.
WillPower should change his user name to LameBrain. ... :lol: :lol:

He has been upset with me every since I made him look like a complete idiot in a couple of online debates. .... :thup: .. :cool:

View attachment 257454

View attachment 257453

1ytnvx.jpg

There is nothing wrong with “hating” Islam.

Is a Jew a bigot for hating Nazis?

Omar wears a rag on her head that represents oppression of women and a Patriarchal theocracy. She doesn't belong in our Congress.

Omar wears a rag on her head that represents oppression of women and a Patriarchal theocracy. She doesn't belong in our Congress.

The real threat with her is she's compromised and might wear a suicide-vest or pack a Mac-10 under her robes onto the House floor and start shooting....I'd put her through a metal-detector every morning she shows up there.

View attachment 257454

View attachment 257453

1ytnvx.jpg

I funnied your thread because no mention of me or anchovies...

As for the Congress member hate speech the fact is I prefer her to openly speak so we as a society can know which moron to look at when another terrorist hit our fine nation.

I do not support her view nor do I support the view of Cortez and how she uses the race card.

If I had to condemn white society atrocities over the history of humanity, well fuck I would never sleep.

In the end Muslim society need to look hard at how they want to be viewed a hundred years from now and they should clean up their act...

The Federalis are not going to collapse for centuries from now. They h ave too many resources financially, militarily and diplomatically.

And many of us take our oaths of loyalty very seriously.

I hope you're right, but I'm not optimistic. The elitists in DC are deliberately working to implode the government in line with the Cloward-Piven Doctrine, and establish a vassal state to the UN. Those of us (and I am one) who took an oath to the Constitution will clean up after the collapse. The military is going to maintain loyalty to the population, not the collapsed government, that will be broke financially or the UN that will be (foolishly) attempting to secure it's authority by confiscating weapons.

View attachment 257454

View attachment 257453

1ytnvx.jpg

""Alarming" only to you and other hateful rightwing bigots."

STFU you sewer scum Troll Boi.

Yes Omar is LAUGHING in the video about Al-Qaeda, you know the some who did 9/11.

I would rather be a PROUD HATEFUL RIGHT-WING BIGOT than be an Islamic Terrorist APOLOGIST like YOU and Penelope etc. IF they ASKED then you and Penelope and the majority of Leftists would HAPPILY assist your precious Islamics in blowing up and chopping heads off ALL Non-Leftists. Thank God that MOST Leftist Moonbats did NOT breed and that your filthy degenerate USELESS DNA is dying with YOU.

Real talk. The United States Marines were formed to combat Muslim headchopper pirates. They wore leather neck protectors as armor against the headchoppers, that's why they're called leathernecks. They used rifles vs. swords and won. Seriously the headchoppers need to go, I'm over it, fuck them.

"You agreed with an earlier post in this thread to "eradicate all muslims"

No I Thanked the post, not Agree, I have Thanked nearly all posts in this thread. I do not agree with eradicating ALL Muslims, I agree with eradicating ALL Radical Islamists, there IS a difference, the same as there IS a difference between a Liberal and a Leftist.

"all EXCEPT the Jew-hating, Somali raghead witch supporter you happen to share a love of classical music with? Maybe you should take a look at his posts in other threads and rethink your alliance"

I have been at this forum longer than you, I know Sunni Man for longer than you.

"or be an airhead hypocrite"

I am not an airhead OR a hypocrite.

"your choice."

I already made my choice, see above comments.

Forum List

Back