Ilhan Omar Complains ‘Far Right Insurrectionists’ Won Over McCarthy During Speaker Battle

Good for her, anything she hates is good for the country.

I sure whish I had been there to see the little jihadist's meltdown. :laughing0301:

"Democrat Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar had a tantrum after the election of House Speaker Kevin McCarthy.

After the Speaker made some concessions to a group of 20 Republicans in order to get their voters, or have them vote “present,” Omar started ringing the doomsday bell on Twitter.

“McCarthy just agreed to a deal with far right insurrectionists that would hold the entire US and global economy hostage to extreme cuts to everything from housing to education, healthcare, Social Security and Medicare. Hard to overstate how dangerous this is,” she said."

'Squad' Member Ilhan Omar Has Meltdown After Kevin McCarthy Elected Speaker Of The House, Warns That He Made A Deal With ‘Far Right Insurrectionists’

View attachment 745959
Omar is not one of the people I would agree with on much, Do AGREE we should not give much energy to the far right or far left.

There's been a noticeable increase in the anger and frustration on display by the R's and Magas since the McCarfthy demonstration in the House.

That's the opposite of the satisfaction that should be on display. Why is that?

Is it because sincerity over the working of government really does matter more than the circus clown acts of people like Gaitz and accomplices?

Is the reaction one of subconscious shame over the rest of the world seeing this dysfunction of America's system of greedy capitalism?
Those circus people are speaking for their constituents, not special interests or Ukraine. They are caling it a clown act only because it shoots down their narrative that they actually give a fuck..

Those circus people are speaking for their constituents, not special interests or Ukraine. They are caling it a clown act only because it shoots down their narrative that they actually give a fuck..
Those circus people are deranged lunatics with a poor grasp on reality.

They speak only to the fringe and the rest of the country rolls their eyes.

Those circus people are deranged lunatics with a poor grasp on reality.

They speak only to the fringe and the rest of the country rolls their eyes.
Your reality has been nothing but lies. Wise up. Your government and media are lying to you. They do not like you.

Your reality has been nothing but lies. Wise up. Your government and media are lying to you. They do not like you.
Your media lies to you. They think you’re gullible morons.

In the future, try not to prove them right.

Good for her, anything she hates is good for the country.

I sure whish I had been there to see the little jihadist's meltdown. :laughing0301:

"Democrat Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar had a tantrum after the election of House Speaker Kevin McCarthy.

After the Speaker made some concessions to a group of 20 Republicans in order to get their voters, or have them vote “present,” Omar started ringing the doomsday bell on Twitter.

“McCarthy just agreed to a deal with far right insurrectionists that would hold the entire US and global economy hostage to extreme cuts to everything from housing to education, healthcare, Social Security and Medicare. Hard to overstate how dangerous this is,” she said."

'Squad' Member Ilhan Omar Has Meltdown After Kevin McCarthy Elected Speaker Of The House, Warns That He Made A Deal With ‘Far Right Insurrectionists’

View attachment 745959
I just love to watch these people cry after losing elections. It makes me feel that there really is hope for America.

Elections have consequences. Marjorie Taylor Greene is an extremist which is why the Democrats felt it best for the country to remove her from committee seat. Same thing here now that Republicans are in charge. It’s that simple.

Sound the predictable cries of racism, Islamophobia, sexism all you want. It’s not going to change the outcome.

Forum List

Back