If you're in a bad mood, "Blame it on the Boogie" and get your lift

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Remember when music used to be so creative and soulful? Then again, more music was then today, for certain. Even if I love guitar and Bluesy music, a good vibe is a good vibe.

No denying the MJ was one of a kind. Remember hearing this when I was a kid and my mom would play it on cassette. Didn't ever know the name until recently. So simple, but so catchy. There won't ever be another MJ, regardless of his troubled life. Musically he was his own man.

Remember when music used to be so creative and soulful? Then again, more music was then today, for certain. Even if I love guitar and Bluesy music, a good vibe is a good vibe.

No denying the MJ was one of a kind. Remember hearing this when I was a kid and my mom would play it on cassette. Didn't ever know the name until recently. So simple, but so catchy. There won't ever be another MJ, regardless of his troubled life. Musically he was his own man.

Excellent. On a more Halloween inspired note, after seeing MJ's Thriller video on MTV, I was terrified of walking to the bus stop for school on dark mornings. Have a listen to this . . .

Excellent. On a more Halloween inspired note, after seeing MJ's Thriller video on MTV, I was terrified of walking to the bus stop for school on dark mornings. Have a listen to this . . .

Loved the Commodores. Another one (of many) that my mom would play from time to time.

Bruno Mars comes very close.

Forum List

Back