If you weren't a 'minority', gay or didn't need free shit would you still vote Democrat?

Let's be honest....most Democrats vote by default...they're .gov employees, they live an 'alternative' lifestyle, are very close to someone who does or they need lots of free shit to survive....If you couldn't group yourself within one of the aforementioned categories and had to vote on policy would you still vote Democrat?

I fit none of these catagories and I would expect I'd approach it like any other election. I would base my vote on if the candidates views and values aligned with my own..which is what any well educated voter would do.

I first voted in 1984. Voted for Reagan. But lost in the nostalgia and warm feelings of Morning In America was the fact that Reagan was the modern architect of tax cuts for the wealthy and deficit spending. Yes, presidents before him ran deficits, but Reagan took it to an art form.
Which President Rang Up the Highest Budget Deficit?
And policy for the Republican party started to take a back seat They used to be the party of the working class when my father and mother first got married and had their first batch of little ones (me included).

Democrats on the other hand have always been up front about spending money. They don't try and hide it. Raise taxes and spend money. At least they're trying to raise the money to cover their spending. :) Sure, they spend more than they take in and policy wise, their ideas may be pie in the sky...but at least they are fresh ideas...not the same old recycled bag of crap (trickle down economics, etc..) that Republicans and conservatives roll out year after year hoping that this time, they'll be successful.

But now, Republicans have become the party of Trump. Lost and awash in a sea of hatred of anything that doesn't look or believe what they believe. Starting with the Republican Revolution of 1994, running through impeaching a president about lying about a blow job in the oval office, to the GW years (Let's just abandon all appearance of being conservative), to the madness, hatred, and bile of the Tea Party movement during Obama's tenure. And topping it off with the cherry that is the grifting, lying, fraud of a New York liberal turned opportunist called Trump. Wow, how far Republicans have fallen. A bunch of spineless jellyfish devoid of honor, integrity, or credibility.

Voting on policy in the current crop of Republican vs Democrat candidates, it isn't even a contest. That's only because there are no real conservatives left. Just Republicans who claim to be conservative. I left the Republican party in 2000. Looking back, I am more certain than ever, I made the right decision.

I vote for whom I believe aligns with my beliefs and values. Then I look at the letter next to their name.
sooo after Reagan you became a homosexual !! wow ! it takes allot of courage to come out of the closet like that ! you are a credit to left wing faggots like rightwinger and bulldog all over the world !

Sorry, you're going to have bring it home for me here. You got anything substantive to add? Even a nitpick at anything I said? I don't have any response to 5th grade playground insults. they bore me.
lol ! sorry pal with the title of the op i couldn't resist ...... just having a little fun ! at least you did not explode like a lot of people do because of a post .... to show good will i will delete the post .

No, it never hit a new high under DumBama. It hit a new high under Trump. It did improve under DumBama each year.

Damn, I sometimes forget how much you Trump worshipers hate facts. I gave you the graph that showed the previous high and when we went past that and you just ignore it and pretend it was never there.

just mind boggling sometimes how people like you choose to live in willful ignorance.

I always suspected that TDS people have clouded minds, but not so clouded that they can't even read their own chart.

just mind boggling sometimes how people like you choose to live in willful ignorance.

but it does explain why you worship Trump.

My ignorance? You don't even understand what the term new high means. New, as in never done before.

Yes, and we have been setting a new high every month since halfway thorough 2015 and we will again next month.

I know this is going to shock you and you will not agree with me...but Trump is not god, he is just a dude that has done a good job not fucking up things that were going good when he took over.
so tons of gov regulations and high taxes are good for the economy ??

Let's be honest....most Democrats vote by default...they're .gov employees, they live an 'alternative' lifestyle, are very close to someone who does or they need lots of free shit to survive....If you couldn't group yourself within one of the aforementioned categories and had to vote on policy would you still vote Democrat?
i was a govt employee .....were was my free shit you speak of?....

Are you implying that gov employees aren't programmed to vote Democrat?
in the PO i worked in the floor was around 50/50....many openly left the union because of the union backing democrats...try again loser.....

Like most govt employees you have to help yourself to it!
ok....what free shit?....

Damn, I sometimes forget how much you Trump worshipers hate facts. I gave you the graph that showed the previous high and when we went past that and you just ignore it and pretend it was never there.

I always suspected that TDS people have clouded minds, but not so clouded that they can't even read their own chart.

but it does explain why you worship Trump.

My ignorance? You don't even understand what the term new high means. New, as in never done before.

Yes, and we have been setting a new high every month since halfway thorough 2015 and we will again next month.

I know this is going to shock you and you will not agree with me...but Trump is not god, he is just a dude that has done a good job not fucking up things that were going good when he took over.
so tons of gov regulations and high taxes are good for the economy ??

Do you often make up things people said?

I fit none of these catagories and I would expect I'd approach it like any other election. I would base my vote on if the candidates views and values aligned with my own..which is what any well educated voter would do.

I first voted in 1984. Voted for Reagan. But lost in the nostalgia and warm feelings of Morning In America was the fact that Reagan was the modern architect of tax cuts for the wealthy and deficit spending. Yes, presidents before him ran deficits, but Reagan took it to an art form.
And policy for the Republican party started to take a back seat They used to be the party of the working class when my father and mother first got married and had their first batch of little ones (me included).

Democrats on the other hand have always been up front about spending money. They don't try and hide it. Raise taxes and spend money. At least they're trying to raise the money to cover their spending. :) Sure, they spend more than they take in and policy wise, their ideas may be pie in the sky...but at least they are fresh ideas...not the same old recycled bag of crap (trickle down economics, etc..) that Republicans and conservatives roll out year after year hoping that this time, they'll be successful.

But now, Republicans have become the party of Trump. Lost and awash in a sea of hatred of anything that doesn't look or believe what they believe. Starting with the Republican Revolution of 1994, running through impeaching a president about lying about a blow job in the oval office, to the GW years (Let's just abandon all appearance of being conservative), to the madness, hatred, and bile of the Tea Party movement during Obama's tenure. And topping it off with the cherry that is the grifting, lying, fraud of a New York liberal turned opportunist called Trump. Wow, how far Republicans have fallen. A bunch of spineless jellyfish devoid of honor, integrity, or credibility.

Voting on policy in the current crop of Republican vs Democrat candidates, it isn't even a contest. That's only because there are no real conservatives left. Just Republicans who claim to be conservative. I left the Republican party in 2000. Looking back, I am more certain than ever, I made the right decision.

I vote for whom I believe aligns with my beliefs and values. Then I look at the letter next to their name.
sooo after Reagan you became a homosexual !! wow ! it takes allot of courage to come out of the closet like that ! you are a credit to left wing faggots like rightwinger and bulldog all over the world !

Sorry, you're going to have bring it home for me here. You got anything substantive to add? Even a nitpick at anything I said? I don't have any response to 5th grade playground insults. they bore me.
lol ! sorry pal with the title of the op i couldn't resist ...... just having a little fun ! at least you did not explode like a lot of people do because of a post .... to show good will i will delete the post .

You don't have to delete the post. I can take an insult. Just give me something you disagree with in my post, I can respond to. Then I have something to discuss. All good.

Lol, I'm none of those, and that's not why Democrats vote Democratic.

We have brains, hearts, and a genuine care for our fellow humans.

The tRump party has none of those things. All they have is hatred, jealousy, and greed.

Lib please the Dem party is infested with moochers and government workers mooching on the government dole. Hence its never ending tax increases from those corrupt bastards with no regard to whether taxpayers can afford it. :eusa_hand:
Then how come the red States get more welfare money?

And government workers aren't mocchers, they are working just like you.
Red states like mine are FILLED in the big cities with nonwhite moochers.
And if they all vote Democratic, how is it a red state again?
Look at the numbers as far as population goes. We BARELY kept a crazy ass leftist from becoming governor in 2018. They keep dragging nonwhite invaders in to replace white folks that's the goal for the whole country...turn every state blue. I hoped that Georgia would stay red just because of lower taxes,gun rights stuff like that until my kids were grown and gone but I doubt it will happen.
"Non white Invaders"?

The tRump party has none of those things. All they have is hatred, jealousy, and greed.

Lib please the Dem party is infested with moochers and government workers mooching on the government dole. Hence its never ending tax increases from those corrupt bastards with no regard to whether taxpayers can afford it. :eusa_hand:
Then how come the red States get more welfare money?

And government workers aren't mocchers, they are working just like you.

They don't that's a lie you lib liars tell. But while we are on the subject why do you hate Dem's in red states who are on welfare?

You mean free shit like health benefits and a pension, that you bust your ass for and work for 40 years to earn? Apparently you don’t need to work, because many get it without wasting time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you implying that gov employees aren't programmed to vote Democrat?

Hell no.

In other words, if you’re a white, straight male, you don’t vote Democrat. Everyone else, is voting Democrat.

No one with half a brain votes Republican. Republican economic policies created this mess of an economy.

Yes. The horrible economy. I mean who cares if jobs are plentiful? The dims are gonna give you everything for free...really. They won’t have to raise taxes.

Good luck with your choice of candidates. Not much of a gene pool to choose from.

In other words, if you’re a white, straight male, you don’t vote Democrat. Everyone else, is voting Democrat.

No one with half a brain votes Republican. Republican economic policies created this mess of an economy.
Wow, what a fucking liar you are, the economy has never been better.

So, in addition to being a baby killer, you're a liar too.

The stock market isn’t the economy, and the economy is in trouble. Exports are down, imports are up, and manufacturing jobs are still being off-shored.

Wages have not gone up. More than half of Americans say they are economically worse off. And the wealth gap between rich and poor is widening and that gap has accelerated under Trump.

The biggest sign that things aren’t that great is the number of opioid deaths, and gun suicides. These are diseases of despair. People who have given up hope.

Yeah. That’s Don’s fault too. We should be paying higher wages for people who make sandwiches. Definitely not fair. How dare those people become rich and successful. They have no risk, they got all their stuff for free.

Jealous of being a bum...

Good luck with your choice of candidates. Not much of a gene pool to choose from.

Better than what's on the other side of the aisle. Same old tired recycled policies that haven't worked for almost four decades now. And I'm not including Trump who wouldn't know a policy position if it ran up to him and bit him in the butt.

If your house was on fire and the fire department came to put it out, you would be accepting “free shit” by your definitio.

Forum List

Back