If you were President?

I'd shutter the Dept of Ed and any agency that is redundant. Congress can allocate money, that doesn't mean the executive branch must spend it.

How many BILLIONS of dollars have Texas schools received from the DOE?

Who cares, just leave the money in the States to begin with, it's not a federal function. The Constitution created a government, not a freaking savings and loan.

I’d run the country goodly.

(I’d even use proper grammar).

But I won’t say more than that because I don’t want you to get too depressed about the disgusting, incompetent lout presently stinking up our White House.

How would you run this country?

Workers #1!

Without employers there are no workers. If there are no advantages to hiring workers, there's no incentive to do so.

Here is the advantage.....

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2017 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2017 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

If I was president, that would mean the duopoly was dead and society has progressed into supporting liberty. True liberty.
So that's hard to say :)

Workers #1!

Without employers there are no workers. If there are no advantages to hiring workers, there's no incentive to do so.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2017 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2017 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

More money chasing the same or equal amount of goods and services is what fuels inflation. What you have is a recipe for disaster.

The most impressive thing I've noticed with Trump is, all that power and he has none. Judges strike down his Executive Orders, even when the mirror Obama's, and Congress won't pass anything for him to sign.

Here we have the most powerful man in the world neutered by the establishment. It really is a site to behold.

Once another Obama clone gets in there they will be free to start wars with impunity and to pretty much as they like no matter how unconstitutional, just like Obama did. The GOP won't make a peep.
What you’re saying mirrored Obama’s, didn’t. Also it’s intents and the language used by trumps admin was unacceptable. Trump hasn’t accomplished anything because he doesn’t have the ability or know how.

90%+ taxation on the mega wealthy
Lower taxes on the middle class
Reign in banks and corporations
Raise minimum wage
No more corporate welfare
Instead, invest in edu, infrastructure, and job training
Make higher education affordable
Legalize, regulate, tax marijuana
Close down private prisons
Reevaluate laws/sentencing -save prison for violent crimes
Stricter gun control- more extensive background checks, gov. gun buy backs, harsher sentences for those who commit gun crimes or posses guns illegally
Create a reasonable path to citizenship

For a start

Workers #1!

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

More money chasing the same or equal amount of goods and services is what fuels inflation. What you have is a recipe for disaster.

You mean an increased cost of goods and services?

Workers #1!

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

More money chasing goods and services cause prices to rise, it's called supply and demand, more demand, higher the price. Econ 101.

Workers #1!

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

More money chasing goods and services cause prices to rise, it's called supply and demand, more demand, higher the price. Econ 101.

Try again!

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Try again!

No it won't, you can't suddenly throw that much money into the economy and not cause inflation. Dude you're talking a more than 300% raise for the lowest paid workers, what would a manager making 30 an hour now make, 90? Your $1,000 Iphones will be $3,000 in a NY second.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Try again!

No it won't, you can't suddenly throw that much money into the economy and not cause inflation. Dude you're talking a more than 300% raise for the lowest paid workers, what would a manager making 30 an hour now make, 90? Your $1,000 Iphones will be $3,000 in a NY second.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Try again!

Amazon pays their managers $15.75/hr.

Try again!

Amazon ceo worth 100 BILLION

If I'm president? Lobbyists get hung for trying to bribe Congress. Congressmen/Senators that get caught taking Lobbyist money are immediately removed from office and do 5 years prison time.

2 term limits, too.

Traitors and seditionists/Commies get hung too. Indeed!

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Try again!

iPhones would be $599.00. Still a one-thousand percent profit per unit.

Try again!

Amazon ceo worth 100 BILLION

A CEO is NOT a manager.

Forum List

Back