If you were a Democrat (Conservatives), whom would you vote for?

• Mary Ann Williamson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd vote 3rd party but that person never can win

• undecided

• Total voters

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Williamson didn't know (neither did I) that a US drone was shot down by .. believe it was China. This was a Q asked of her last night on Hannity.

Well, at least she didn't try to hem and haw and ACT like she knew about it...

That makes her better than bidum...

though... not a high bar there!

:oops:

If I were a Dem, that would mean I have a mental illness, and probably would have blown my head off by now. So I wouldnt even be able to vote :dunno:
I LOL

though suicide is not a laughing matter... and even sane people consider that sometimes. We pray they fight such a temptation..

Anyhow.. I was basically just asking: Which candidate is best on the D side? We already know (we sane folks) that none of them are acceptable

Gabby is a possibility she has flaws but I believe she has the best interest of the country in mind and a patriot and someone that can work with all factions of both parties to get things done.

are you voting this time?
It depends on if anyone is like is running for local or state offices. If they are, I will probably end up writing in someone for President. I doubt the L party will put up anyone worth a shit, as usual. That party is a fucking joke.

If I were a Dem, that would mean I have a mental illness, and probably would have blown my head off by now. So I wouldnt even be able to vote :dunno:

Can I make sure your gun is loaded with live ammo? I can sell Popcorn, Popcorn and Bud Light and we can make it a 3 ring circus like you enjoy so much.

Forum List

Back