If you were a 14yr Old Male - would you hit this too?

Would you hit it?

• Total voters
Bonnie said:
You like that big giant ghetto booty JB? Like the kind that are always being shaken in rap videos? On a side note yuck, I guess id have to be a lesbo to appreciate that? :confused:
Ps... Us tinier women have just as much body heat, maybe even more :D

Jimmyeatworld said:
She's had her make over since the motorcycle pic, which seems to be the standard thing to do when going into a courtroom. (Amber Frey, Paula Jones etc.) I also think she's one of those women that looks better with her clothes on.

I happen to agree. i felt she was kind of attractive till i saw the motorcycle pic.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
She got a big ole ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i guess im not the only one who noticed that too. wasnt going to say anything though cause i dont really like insulting women about their looks. even sick freaks like this. but i dont think a big butt would be bad if it seemed to fit the rest of the body but alone its just kinda like she had liposuction for the rest of her and forgot her butt. creepy.

Patriot said:
Just think how empowering it must be for that female to have total sexual command over that young boy. Think about how emotionally conflicted the boy will be later on when all he was trying to do was submit unto his hormones. This is so unhealthy on so many levels it is truely sad.

If you think the boy wont be conflicted later on think again. Soon he will equate sexual gratification with love when we all know it is fare more than that. His relationships in the future will suffer for it. Hell....I know grown females who think an occassional one night stand is ok but their emotions betray them. Hence the neurotics in the world.

Well said reminds me of a sections from one of my fav sermons on the topic.

Can you see then the moral schizophrenia that comes from pretending we are one, sharing the physical symbols and physical intimacy of our union, but then fleeing, retreating, severing all such other aspects--and symbols--of what was meant to be a total obligation, only to unite again furtively some other night or, worse yet, furtively unite (and you can tell how cynically I use that word) with some other partner who is no more bound to us, no more one with us than the last was or than the one that will come next week or next month or next year or anytime before the binding commitments of marriage? - Of Souls, Symbols, and Sacraments

It can create moral schizophrenia. i feel really bad for the kid.

I like the bike. It's a Harley Davidson Duece.

Would I hit it? Of course. Then I'd ask her how hard of a time she'd have losing the thunder thigh's.

-Cp said:
lafave_debra_bike2.jpg

That was a moronic poll...I hope you all weren't laughing at that story.... :puke3:

when i was 14 (9th grade) my physical science teacher miss patrick was getting physical with some of the students... they thought they were cool, i thought it was sick cause she was a lot less attractive than this blonde chick is...

if she had been my teacher and i was 14 again with my mindset i had then, i wouldn't have had sex because i was committed to staying pure for my future wife... too bad i met the wrong girl later on but at the time i was committed to the viewpoint that sex is ethical, not biological...

NATO AIR said:
when i was 14 (9th grade) my physical science teacher miss patrick was getting physical with some of the students... they thought they were cool, i thought it was sick cause she was a lot less attractive than this blonde chick is...

if she had been my teacher and i was 14 again with my mindset i had then, i wouldn't have had sex because i was committed to staying pure for my future wife... too bad i met the wrong girl later on but at the time i was committed to the viewpoint that sex is ethical, not biological...

Now that is impressive!!!

well i guess im not the only one who noticed that too. wasnt going to say anything though cause i dont really like insulting women about their looks. even sick freaks like this. but i dont think a big butt would be bad if it seemed to fit the rest of the body but alone its just kinda like she had liposuction for the rest of her and forgot her butt. creepy.
Why do these kinds of things always turn to the way the woman looks? Never fails. I'm sure there will be jurors who will go easy on this young lady because of her looks. That is not the issue.

Joz said:
Why do these kinds of things always turn to the way the woman looks? Never fails. I'm sure there will be jurors who will go easy on this young lady because of her looks. That is not the issue.

Didnt realize they did. i only commented because the question of the thread was about if i would engaged in such activity with her cause of how attractive is. i didnt agree with out attractive and specified why when someone else puted it out. besides which i wouldnt have done anything with her now anyway. ive turned down better women then that.

Didnt realize they did. i only commented because the question of the thread was about if i would engaged in such activity with her cause of how attractive is. i didnt agree with out attractive and specified why when someone else puted it out. besides which i wouldnt have done anything with her now anyway. ive turned down better women then that.

Your smart!!!

I have to agree with Bonnie on this, whether or not a woman (or a man, to some extent) is attractive has everything to do with how she is received, especially in media situations.

Do you honestly think that the media would have cared quite so much if Laci Peterson had been a huge fat lady with three chins and there were none of those cute smiling pictures to flash up on the screen every five minutes.

Would the Clinton scandal been half as controversial (at least in the media) if all of the men in the nation were going..."Hey...I'd LOVE to have a girl like Monica!" Rather than, "He's the President of the United States.....and he chose a girl like Monica?!?!?!?"

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if many here would be stating that this woman is a pedophile who needs to be put away rather than talking about how they want to hit that...if she was less attractive.

I agree with Zhukov that men are visual...but more pervasive than that is this simple fact that attractive people are subconsciously considered more valuable in our society than unattractive people. They've done studies on this. Attractive people are considered more intelligent, more successful, healthier (even over unattractive people in better shape), etc. This occurs for several reasons...one being the biological urge to mate with the best specimen...and attractivness, fitness, sucess = better biological reproduction...and one of the others being what media tells us is good looking.

As a woman, I personally think that she looks better in court without all the makeup than she does sprawled across the bike...but I can see which one would appeal to the 14 year old. ;)

More related to the actual case, does anyone actually think that the insanity defense actually has a snowballs chance in hell of winning?

I seriously don't think an insanity defense will have any merit there given those pictures and assuming they could be entered in as evidence. She may not be insane though she certainly has a big problem relating to men her own age, and chooses young kids to have a sense of power over them...........To me she is the worst example of someone people would entrust their kids to. It also makes me wonder if applicants for teaching jobs are, or ever will be given some kind of mental evaluation in light of cases like Pam Smart, and recent ones?

CSM said:
All things considered...I'd rather have the bike.

I would agree with that, the bike isn't going to prison for cheating on it's husband with a child which it was supposed to lead into a better life through education.

Forum List

Back