CDZ If you want to show Russia (and the rest of the world) we're serious...restart the draft.

And when we do get in a war you think our opponents will give us 6 months to draft, train, and equip the military we need?

Doesn't work that way.

The opponent will have the same scenario, and since India is never going to be a threat to us China is all we have left to consider and they can easily overwhelm us with manpower.

Already posted this and you seems to have ignored it, POST 53

Available manpower

China: 754 MILLION with 19.5 million added annually

USA: 147 Million with 4.3 million added annually

Adding a lot of conscripts in peacetime greatly bloats the military budget with money we don't have.

Forcing people to fight. How noble of you.

The title of the thread doesn't make sense since America already has the world largest Air Force and Navy.... by far and third largest sized arm/marines force in the world.

USA:

Airpower 13,247 with 11 Carriers (with 3-4 more under construction) which is more than the rest of the world combined!

Russia in second place with 4,173 and almost totally land based with just one Carrier.

The opponent will have the same scenario, and since India is never going to be a threat to us China is all we have left to consider and they can easily overwhelm us with manpower.

Already posted this and you seems to have ignored it, POST 53

Available manpower

China: 754 MILLION with 19.5 million added annually

USA: 147 Million with 4.3 million added annually

Adding a lot of conscripts in peacetime greatly bloats the military budget with money we don't have.
Numbers don't tell the whole tale.

I have posted a lot of information which you mostly ignored then you respond with nothing of substance therefore I remain unmoved from my current position.
1) What is your current position?
2) What would it take for you to abandon that position and endorse mine?

Forget sanctions, forget stationing more U.S. forces overseas, forget putting U.S. nuclear weapons on alert, a step that would really put the Russians and the rest of the world on notice (including both our enemies and our friends) would be restarting conscription in the United States.

Such a move would be extremely serious, expensive, and controversial but not immediately provocative to the Russians or China. If the Biden Admin. proposed it and pushed to get it through Congress despite the mammoth opposition it would announce more than anything else that the U.S. is serious about resisting Russian (and Chinese) foreign adventurism. Not to mention in one fell swoop it would show Americans just how serious the global situation is now. And perhaps get Americans to stop whining about gasoline prices and other economic troubles
Mandatory 2 year military requirement. We need to unbrainwash these poor mindless libturd brainwashed fools

Sitting in a Chair.

Nothing since it is clear you have no cogent response for me to answer just short retorts is all you have; I made my points with data which you never contest at all.

1647364408603.png

When rich elite and congressmen children get drafted and sent to the front line first with no exemptions because they're the ones who got the United States into this mess through their lack of diplomatic abilities and skills.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forget sanctions, forget stationing more U.S. forces overseas, forget putting U.S. nuclear weapons on alert, a step that would really put the Russians and the rest of the world on notice (including both our enemies and our friends) would be restarting conscription in the United States.

Such a move would be extremely serious, expensive, and controversial but not immediately provocative to the Russians or China. If the Biden Admin. proposed it and pushed to get it through Congress despite the mammoth opposition it would announce more than anything else that the U.S. is serious about resisting Russian (and Chinese) foreign adventurism. Not to mention in one fell swoop it would show Americans just how serious the global situation is now. And perhaps get Americans to stop whining about gasoline prices and other economic troubles

One of the reasons costs are so high is because the 'volunteer military' has been far more expensive and turned into a jobs and bennies program instead of being focused on our defense. It has failed at both agendas. The draft worked just fine, and supplemented the volunteer forces just fine, as it was an incentive to volunteering as well, allowing those some flexibility to choose rather than have the choices made for them.

As Ukraine is in support of the much greater 'Operation Globo Homo'.

I say we draft all diversity first.

We can call them 'Diversity Force'.

Their patch could be a unicorn with'

Diversitas Super Veritatem

Emblazoned across the bottom.

Traditional military customs and courtesies would be done away.

To be replaced with "Y'aw be coo!" and "Nawm mean?"
"That triggers me", "I don't feel safe", and "Quiero volver a mi país por favor."

Yes. We could use the Soviets' traditional WW II tactics and rid ourselves of a lot of trash that needs to be deported anyway and force the Russian bandits to expend a lot of ammo and materiel on worthless targets.

I ain’t fighting for democrats, I’ll fight on the southern border, and
Arkansas

Yes. We could use the Soviets' traditional WW II tactics and rid ourselves of a lot of trash that needs to be deported anyway and force the Russian bandits to expend a lot of ammo and materiel on worthless targets.
Those are not worthless targets...bigot...those would be warriors of struggle, adversity, diversity, and ultimately, triumph.

Why?

Forum List

Back