If you thought that Trump was not "concerned" about Mueller....

Who you gonna believe
PoliticsThe Independent
Psychiatrists tell Congress Donald Trump is 'a clear and present danger' to the world
A group of psychiatrists has written to Congress to warn Donald Trump poses a "clear and present danger" to the world. Among them is Dr Bandy Lee, of Yale University, who is also reportedly consulting with Democratic members of Congress on setting up an expert panel to give advice on the President's mental health. The group's letter, sent to members of both parties, said: "It no longer takes a psychiatrist to recognise the alarming patterns of impulsive, reckless, and narcissistic behaviour - regardless of diagnosis - that, in the person of President Trump, put the world at risk.

Bud, Frump laughs at you/us. He can not think that far ahead. Just worrying about his next pep rally golf outing and cheeseburger!

And he gets nothing done.....the federal government not doing anything.....

PERFECT
And in 2018 elections it's HELLO DEMOCRATS,,,,,with thank you to Trump
Watcing your tears when you lose will be so sweet.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

You loose daily bro, you wake up.
Every day Hillary isn't in office is a win, douche bag. And any part of Trump's agenda that he gets into law is a bonus.

Such a tough talking, foul mouthed little man. See just more hate filled drivel, aren't you proud!

Well we agree on that! So now it must be that Trump cares about America.
Al least he talks the game.
Trump campaigned on issues that were verboten to mention since Reagan.
Besides Trump, only Sanders spoke the truth.

Ok let's see if I got this, Trump spoke the truth. Is that what your telling us?
Read carefully and don't "interpret"...
Trump and Sanders campaigned on how both parties are owned by the MNCs.
No other candidate had the balls to go there because their campaigns were funded by the MNCs.

I haven't interpreted a word, I simply asked questions to try and learn a few things. I found out that Trump doesn't like. These are good things, thank you. You have been helpful.
It's a damn shame that the MNC owned media doesn't allow anybody to state facts that make the MNCs look as greedy as they are.
If we only had some kind of social media open for anyone to say and post anything......if only....

Both Parties suck.

Well we agree on that! So now it must be that Trump cares about America.

I think Trump cares about his, his family's, and his friends interests more than America's. OTH, I do believe in order for those interests to be ensured, I think America probably has to do well. Now, those opponents that are trying to do him in? I don't think this is necessarily the case, they have never given the first fuck about America. Do you understand now? It is a matter of necessity and self-interest. Trump and his allies are probably aligning themselves with the average American, whereas the ordinary oligarch, be they Republican or Democrat, are starting to find their interests at odds with the current administration. . . .

Bud, Frump laughs at you/us. He can not think that far ahead. Just worrying about his next pep rally golf outing and cheeseburger!

PERFECT
Occam's Razor.

There is a proposed bill in the Senate to "protect" the special counsel from being fired by the orange charlatan.....The Bill is, of course as it must be, also backed by republican senators who, being much smarter than the Donald, know that if Mueller were to be fired, the proverbial poop would hit the fan and NOT ONLY would Trump be in that deep poop, but he would take down an awful ot of republicans with him.....

Nonetheless, there has been an attempt by Trump to call a key sponsor of that Bill, republican senator Thom Tillis from NC........Want to venture a guess about why Trump would want to have a chat with Tillis?

100% nonsense. The only ones that care at all about Mueller and his witch hunt are the far left and their media. They don't have the power to take down anything. The pussies is the GOP could get pissed all they want to but Trump can't be impeached for something that is within his legal authority to do.

Mueller really needs to be fired. He's not doing his job.
How do you Meuller isn't doing his job? Are you privy to his investigation?

I wonder when one deplorable will speak the truth and say Trump doesn't act like an innocent man. An innocent person doesn't run around asking people to protect him.
An innocent man says "BRING ON THE INVESTIGATIONS I have nothing to hide."
Still not one honest deplorable can be found..

Who cares ?

They are still running the show.

Loser.

There is a proposed bill in the Senate to "protect" the special counsel from being fired by the orange charlatan.....The Bill is, of course as it must be, also backed by republican senators who, being much smarter than the Donald, know that if Mueller were to be fired, the proverbial poop would hit the fan and NOT ONLY would Trump be in that deep poop, but he would take down an awful ot of republicans with him.....

Nonetheless, there has been an attempt by Trump to call a key sponsor of that Bill, republican senator Thom Tillis from NC........Want to venture a guess about why Trump would want to have a chat with Tillis?

100% nonsense. The only ones that care at all about Mueller and his witch hunt are the far left and their media. They don't have the power to take down anything. The pussies is the GOP could get pissed all they want to but Trump can't be impeached for something that is within his legal authority to do.

Mueller really needs to be fired. He's not doing his job.

Because his job is this: to find out if there is anything to the accusations of collusion, and if there is, to determine if a crime has been committed, if there is not, and it's clear that there is not, to shut the whole thing down and stop wasting taxpayer dollars. If he was doing his job, he'd be done already.

Because his job is this: to find out if there is anything to the accusations of collusion, and if there is, to determine if a crime has been committed, if there is not, and it's clear that there is not, to shut the whole thing down and stop wasting taxpayer dollars. If he was doing his job, he'd be done already.

His job is also to follow up on any criminality he uncovers during the investigation.

Are you kidding? Prefdan and Mueller call each other every morning to inquire what the other guy is going to wear.....

PERFECT
Watcing your tears when you lose will be so sweet.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

You loose daily bro, you wake up.
Every day Hillary isn't in office is a win, douche bag. And any part of Trump's agenda that he gets into law is a bonus.

Such a tough talking, foul mouthed little man. See just more hate filled drivel, aren't you proud!

Nothing incorrect in what he said.

See you next year.

Loser.

and it's clear that there is not

Its fucking amazing how much MORE, Predfan knows from the rest of us.....

You heard it here FIRST, my friends, Predfan states ..."and it's clear that there is not[hing in the inevstigation]"...........

Its all over..........LOL (what a moron.)

So you would be happy with a Trump impeachment.

How do you morons read this into what was said.

Trump getting impeached is not the end of the world.

Pence will president one day...regardless.

Suck on it.

One question every trump supporter keeps running away from: If Trump is innocent in the Russian investigations, why hasn't he said," Bring it on. I have nothing to hide."

Suck on it.
Another moron who thinks having a religious nut as prez is good thing.

You heard it here FIRST, my friends, Predfan states ..."and it's clear that there is not[hing in the inevstigation]"...........

This from the prick who keeps telling us how things are going to be (remember how Hillary was a slam dunk ?).

It isn't amazing to see loser Natalie still flapper her sorry lips (and lying).....it's sad.

Suck on it.
Another moron who thinks having a religious nut as prez is good thing.

Show where I said it would be a good thing....asswipe.

His job is also to follow up on any criminality he uncovers during the investigation.

Nope. He was hired to look into allegations of wrongdoing in colluding with the Russians. Not finding anything, his job was to end it.

Yeah, we'll see who the moron is when it is revealed that they have nothing and never did.

Forum List

Back