If you thought that Trump was not "concerned" about Mueller....

I wonder when one deplorable will speak the truth and say Trump doesn't act like an innocent man. An innocent person doesn't run around asking people to protect him.
An innocent man says "BRING ON THE INVESTIGATIONS I have nothing to hide."
Still not one honest deplorable can be found..

Who cares ?

They are still running the show.

Loser.
Running the country into the ground.
People on both sides questioning his mental health.
DT divorcing himself from the GOP so he doesn't get the blame for HIS stalled agenda.
Trump scared shitless about the Russian investigations FOR OBVIOUS reasons and all this dope can say is they're running the show.
Doesn't matter how poorly of course.
2018 can't come soon enough.

The country is fine. It survived Obama, it will survive Trump.
Nobody cares what you pricks say about his mental health.
He's always been at odds with the likes of McConnel and Ryan. Where have you been.
Trump is scared of the Russians...now that is funny.
2018 makes the senate more GOP and the house isn't going anywhere.

You lost big time.....

Suck on it.
Dipshit doesn't know DT has been calling up republicans outraged that they're not protecting him from the investigations. Yes he's scared shitless. Would an innocent man be scared of the outcome of investigations?
Now run away coward..
He should be outraged. When Slick Willy was wriggling on the hook, the Dims circled the wagons. the defended him no matter what. When the left smears Trump, the Republicans form a circular firing squad. They are a swarm of jellyfish - not a backbone among them.

Trump's the guy who wouldn't pay contractors and anyone who did work for him and then would sue when they balked..
But his sheep still think 16 prosecutors won't find anything indictable against him.
Too damn funny..
Disputes between general contractors and their subs are as common as dirt. That proves absolutely nothing. It's another great big nothing burger.

Trump defrauded mucho small busessmen in Atlantic City while he walked away with millions and this info was well advertised before the election and these idiots still pretend it's just fiction.
He did nothing of the sort. You're a gullible buffoon.

I wonder when one deplorable will speak the truth and say Trump doesn't act like an innocent man. An innocent person doesn't run around asking people to protect him.
An innocent man says "BRING ON THE INVESTIGATIONS I have nothing to hide."

Of course he isn't innocent. When it comes right down to it, none of them are.

He's a damned corrupt criminal. It takes a weasely, slimy, POS, low life scum bag gangster to take down the criminal element that has been infesting D.C. for the past century. Most folks that voted for him, well, a good portion of them at least, knew he was in tight with the mob, they had no illusions. He even admitted that he paid off lobbyists and dealt with the slime of Washington.

Who better to deal with criminals of that element? We have watched for decades as the elite criminal politicians and bankers have the rules applied differently to them than to ordinary Americans, so the population sent a dirty slime bag to D.C. to deal with them on their own terms.

You can't deal with pigs in the mud and not expect to not get dirty. :cool-45:

The problem with establishment Republican and Democrat supporters, is they actually believe the MSM, and they are still under the illusions that their chosen pols aren't criminals as well. :laugh:

When are you folks going to wake the fuck up?
Trump's going to have to step down or be impeached. That's the guy you voted for..
"impeached" for what?

Trump defrauded mucho small busessmen in Atlantic City while he walked away with millions and this info was well advertised before the election and these idiots still pretend it's just fiction.

Who's pretending....

Can't you read ?

Oooopps.
So you know what a scumbag criminal he is and you still voted for him.
Says everything we need to know about you..
Again, I remind you that you voted for Hillary, a scumbag criminal.

And he gets nothing done.....the federal government not doing anything.....

PERFECT
And in 2018 elections it's HELLO DEMOCRATS,,,,,with thank you to Trump
Watcing your tears when you lose will be so sweet.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

You loose daily bro, you wake up.
Every day Hillary isn't in office is a win, douche bag. And any part of Trump's agenda that he gets into law is a bonus.
So far your Russian whore is zero for 7 months..
I'm sure you're proud.
Everything you post is pure moonshine and bullshit. Reading it makes a person dumber.

And in 2018 elections it's HELLO DEMOCRATS,,,,,with thank you to Trump
Watcing your tears when you lose will be so sweet.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

You loose daily bro, you wake up.
Every day Hillary isn't in office is a win, douche bag. And any part of Trump's agenda that he gets into law is a bonus.
So far your Russian whore is zero for 7 months..
I'm sure you're proud.
Everything you post is pure moonshine and bullshit. Reading it makes a person dumber.

No worries for you. You could not get any dumber!

ZOMG!! Is an incoming Administration even allowed to meet Russians????!!!

Frankie is the eternal moron who "thinks" (if he ever could on his own) that we're objecting to "meeting Russians"....Hey fuck head, its not JUST meeting Russians, its getting into bed with them that poses a bit of a problem..(what an asshole...LOL)

Frankie is the eternal moron who "thinks" (if he ever could on his own) that we're objecting to "meeting Russians"....Hey fuck head, its not JUST meeting Russians, its getting into bed with them that poses a bit of a problem..(what an asshole...LOL)
Of course, you only have evidence that a few people in the Trump administration met with a few Russians. You have no evidence of any kind for collusion.

Last edited:
and it's clear that there is not

Its fucking amazing how much MORE, Predfan knows from the rest of us.....

You heard it here FIRST, my friends, Predfan states ..."and it's clear that there is not[hing in the inevstigation]"...........

Its all over..........LOL (what a moron.)

Yeah, we'll see who the moron is when it is revealed that they have nothing and never did.
This idiot thinks Trump is as clean as a whistle despite 40 years of facts to the contrary. That's a whole lot of stupid!

Kinda like Michelle getting a 300 K part time job so her husband would push money to her employer.

She leaves and they don't replace her.

Yep....
Is it fun making stuff up?

You tell us....

Michelle Obama's $300K "Job" at Hospital Eliminated (Obama earmark kickback)

Or did you already have your head up her ass when the story broke ?

You butt-nuggets have been saying that for seven months.

Guess what ?
guess what.
Democratic Rep.: People will probably go to jail in Russia investigation - CNNPolitics

Also guess what. Grand jury subpoenas are being sent out this week.
While the serial sex offender orange anus sweats even more

Who cares ?

Pence is next in line.

And who knows who takes his spot.

Be my guest.
Keep believing Americans will vote for any republican after watching their utter futility inability to govern..
And after the indictments ar handed out before 2020.

More bullshit from the board sphincter:

She frightens you, we know.

I realize your dream is to emulate (and possibly screw) her....and she does look a bit scary.

But, I really enjoyed the look on her face when one of their analysts told her Trump would likely win.

In fact, I would pay 100 bucks for a poster of that face.

Classic.

Sun devil: Trump's running the show.
There's been more resignations, more firings, more disgruntled employees in a short 7 months than any president has had in 4-8 years..
He's running a circus and the elephants are about to trample the ring master..

And the problem with that is.....????

Oh yeah....you not getting those government goodies.

Lowest rated prez in history.. 68% of Americans think he's a liar and doesn't trust him and sun devil concludes that amounts to winning more elections.
This nut has been out in that brutal Arizona heat too long.

The senate is already headed more to the GOP.

Trump won't screw that up.

I'd like to know who you testicles are going to run against Trump in 2020....Lizzy Warren ????

That should be fun.

Maybe HIllary will quit drinking long enough to lose a third time.

MewLOLer boxed himself in, he cannot investigate ANYTHING having to do with the fictional "Russian hacking schlonged Jake's gal Hillary" because it IMMEDIATELY leads to Seth Rich downloading the DNC emails on to a flash drive

Forum List

Back