If you thought that Trump was not "concerned" about Mueller....

Because his job is this: to find out if there is anything to the accusations of collusion, and if there is, to determine if a crime has been committed, if there is not, and it's clear that there is not, to shut the whole thing down and stop wasting taxpayer dollars. If he was doing his job, he'd be done already.

His job is also to follow up on any criminality he uncovers during the investigation.

Nope. He was hired to look into allegations of wrongdoing in colluding with the Russians. Not finding anything, his job was to end it.
How do you know he hasn't found anything? You sound worried.

MORON.......of course the Trump can fire Mueller through the DOJ.....BUT THINK (if you can on your own) what would happen next besides the scandal that such a firing would cause......

Congress would RE-HIRE Mueller to finish the investigation with its OWN funding mechanism.......and how do you think that would play out with you morons marching in the streets in opposition, probably giving the Nazi salute???

That's how I would call it. Mueller has investigated too much to be cut down right before handing down a report.

And in 2018 elections it's HELLO DEMOCRATS,,,,,with thank you to Trump
Watcing your tears when you lose will be so sweet.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

You loose daily bro, you wake up.
Every day Hillary isn't in office is a win, douche bag. And any part of Trump's agenda that he gets into law is a bonus.

Such a tough talking, foul mouthed little man. See just more hate filled drivel, aren't you proud!
Yeah, and you are nothing but sugar and honey. Every time you post, you only show the forum what a douche bag you are.
You have the name " douchebag" all to yourself.

and it's clear that there is not

Its fucking amazing how much MORE, Predfan knows from the rest of us.....

You heard it here FIRST, my friends, Predfan states ..."and it's clear that there is not[hing in the inevstigation]"...........

Its all over..........LOL (what a moron.)

Yeah, we'll see who the moron is when it is revealed that they have nothing and never did.
This idiot thinks Trump is as clean as a whistle despite 40 years of facts to the contrary. That's a whole lot of stupid!

Kinda like Michelle getting a 300 K part time job so her husband would push money to her employer.

She leaves and they don't replace her.

Yep....
Is it fun making stuff up?

I wonder when one deplorable will speak the truth and say Trump doesn't act like an innocent man. An innocent person doesn't run around asking people to protect him.
An innocent man says "BRING ON THE INVESTIGATIONS I have nothing to hide."

Of course he isn't innocent. When it comes right down to it, none of them are.

He's a damned corrupt criminal. It takes a weasely, slimy, POS, low life scum bag gangster to take down the criminal element that has been infesting D.C. for the past century. Most folks that voted for him, well, a good portion of them at least, knew he was in tight with the mob, they had no illusions. He even admitted that he paid off lobbyists and dealt with the slime of Washington.

Who better to deal with criminals of that element? We have watched for decades as the elite criminal politicians and bankers have the rules applied differently to them than to ordinary Americans, so the population sent a dirty slime bag to D.C. to deal with them on their own terms.

You can't deal with pigs in the mud and not expect to not get dirty. :cool-45:

The problem with establishment Republican and Democrat supporters, is they actually believe the MSM, and they are still under the illusions that their chosen pols aren't criminals as well. :laugh:

When are you folks going to wake the fuck up?
Trump's going to have to step down or be impeached. That's the guy you voted for..

You butt-nuggets have been saying that for seven months.

Guess what ?
guess what.
Democratic Rep.: People will probably go to jail in Russia investigation - CNNPolitics

Also guess what. Grand jury subpoenas are being sent out this week.
While the serial sex offender orange anus sweats even more
I never voted for POTUS in this circus, there were no viable alternatives.

Sun devil: Trump's running the show.
There's been more resignations, more firings, more disgruntled employees in a short 7 months than any president has had in 4-8 years..
He's running a circus and the elephants are about to trample the ring master..

Two things that right wingers on this thread would never believe....but are honestly my feelings....

One is that I sincerely hope that Trump would fire Mueller........Just think of the consequences.....

Two, I believe that Trump is too much of a loose cannon for the Russians to have trusted him directly to be their convenient stooge; rather, the Russians have helped surround Trump with "smarter" and more devious individuals who colluded with the Russians........and Trump will have to bear the consequences as these 'aides and consultants" will surely also.

Last edited:
trump's ethics adviser resigned in disgust because of all the unethical and illegal things he was doing..
DEPLORABLES: that's why we voted for him.

Trump's going to have to step down or be impeached. That's the guy you voted for..

You butt-nuggets have been saying that for seven months.

Guess what ?
guess what.
Democratic Rep.: People will probably go to jail in Russia investigation - CNNPolitics

Also guess what. Grand jury subpoenas are being sent out this week.
While the serial sex offender orange anus sweats even more

Who cares ?

Pence is next in line.

And who knows who takes his spot.

Be my guest.
Keep believing Americans will vote for any republican after watching their utter futility inability to govern..
And after the indictments ar handed out before 2020.

More bullshit from the board sphincter:

She frightens you, we know.

Of course he isn't innocent. When it comes right down to it, none of them are.

He's a damned corrupt criminal. It takes a weasely, slimy, POS, low life scum bag gangster to take down the criminal element that has been infesting D.C. for the past century.

You may be correct....but boy, did you ever pick the WRONG and clueless idiotic "criminal"...............LOL

I'm the impartial observer. I didn't pick anyone. How many times do I have to say this?

What, if I don't support your side, I am automatically the opposition? Is that it?

Damn, you partisans are all the same. I have the same problem with the right.

Two things that right wingers on this thread would never believe....but are honestly my feelings....

One is that I sincerely hope that Trump would fire Mueller........Just think of the consequences.....

Two, I believe that Trump is too much of a loose cannon for the Russians to have trusted him directly to be their convenient stooge; rather, the Russians have helped.surround Trump with "smarter" and more devious individuals who colluded with the Russians........and Trump will have to bear the consequences as these 'aides and consultants" will surely also.

Interesting angle, I never thought of or was smart enough to think of. Will have to digest that one for awhile!

20914402_10155635111839265_2675589523852094938_n.jpg
Both Nazis and the Russians are aligned with Trump

here,have fun connecting these "dots"........LOL

View attachment 146016

They probably have links with others in other countries as well.... what is your point?
As do all the global elites in the Democrat party, what is the big deal? Folks are completely obtuse if they think any of this means anything at all.
Translation: I don't want to know if my president is a crook.
NO.

Translation. I KNOW he is a crook. I KNOW (my estimate) 98% of the Senate, and about 93% of the House are crooks. The entire CFR media are in the tank for the establishment. If you don't know this, then you don't know who the establishment is run.

If you voted for either Hillary or Trump, you were voting for corruption. I know how the system works. Please don't translate for me, I will tell you exactly what I mean. I'm pretty of certain of most things. The biggest being, if you believe or support anything the corporate media is saying, you are a complete idiot.
Just because you backed a criminal doesn't mean everyone else is too. There are honest honorable people in congress..
And thanks for admitting you don't follow the news. Another uninformed idiot deplorable..
Your numbers are shrinking thank god..

So you believe that the only sources of news are the six major corporations that are fed their information from the government huh?

No wonder you act like a lemming from the 1950's and 1960's.

Actually, the number of folks that get their information from non-traditional sources is increasing. . .

The problem is, those who watch or listen to news are often being lied to. It is those who READ that get the truth.

1. Pathways to news

Because his job is this: to find out if there is anything to the accusations of collusion, and if there is, to determine if a crime has been committed, if there is not, and it's clear that there is not, to shut the whole thing down and stop wasting taxpayer dollars. If he was doing his job, he'd be done already.

His job is also to follow up on any criminality he uncovers during the investigation.

Nope. He was hired to look into allegations of wrongdoing in colluding with the Russians. Not finding anything, his job was to end it.
Of course he has found something.

We live in a nation where EVERYTHING is illegal.

The fact of the matter is though, will Congress impeach him for it? Will it be big enough to rise to the level of high crimes?

The elites are often used to using flimsy excuses and getting away with bullshit. Hillary got off because the establishment wanted to let her off. "She didn't know it was a crime at the time."

Well, we all know that ignorance is no excuse, but the elites let her walk, the AG did not press the case. In this case, would Congress? At whose discretion would it be left to when the whole thing comes down to politics?

Basically, it will be a financial crime that occurred before he was running, or having to do with campaign finance, something he probably was unaware of, or had no people with expertise in. . .

There are so many frickin' laws, the Clintons broke so many of them during Chinagate, everyone breaks them. . . . it's par for the course.

The fact of the matter is though, will Congress impeach him for it? Will it be big enough to rise to the level of high crimes?

The elites are often used to using flimsy excuses and getting away with bullshit. Hillary got off because the establishment wanted to let her off. "She didn't know it was a crime at the time."

Well, we all know that ignorance is no excuse, but the elites let her walk, the AG did not press the case. In this case, would Congress? At whose discretion would it be left to when the whole thing comes down to politics?

Basically, it will be a financial crime that occurred before he was running, or having to do with campaign finance, something he probably was unaware of, or had no people with expertise in. . .

There are so many frickin' laws, the Clintons broke so many of them during Chinagate, everyone breaks them. . . . it's par for the course.

paraphrasing Shakespeare, you "doth protest too much, me thinks".......LOL

paraphrasing Shakespeare, you "doth protest too much, me thinks".......LOL
That the best you got for when someone tell you how it is?

Hope that the fence post you're sitting on hasn't caused a case of severe hemorrhoids.

Actually, as this crap goes on, there'll be a LOT of you idiots claiming "neutrality"....

Hope that the fence post you're sitting on hasn't caused a case of severe hemorrhoids.

Actually, as this crap goes on, there'll be a LOT of you idiots claiming "neutrality"....
I'm only interested in the truth. I always have been. . . . going way far back. You can always check my posting history, I have always been consistent in that.

These jokers don't mean anything, they are puppets of the banks.

Hillary Clinton Tells the Truth!

MewLOLer has Manafort on conspiring to make an ATM withdrawal from a bank that does business - with Russia!!!. Dots

here,have fun connecting these "dots"........LOL

View attachment 146016

They probably have links with others in other countries as well.... what is your point?
As do all the global elites in the Democrat party, what is the big deal? Folks are completely obtuse if they think any of this means anything at all.
Translation: I don't want to know if my president is a crook.

ROFL! So says the douche bag who voted for Hillary. Did you care if she is a crook?

Forum List

Back