If you see something, say something; BUT...if you're mistaken you're a racist and will be destroyed.

So libs.....your leaders tell us not to worry and if we "see something say something".

Ok. Please....inform us racists what types of "something" is worth saying something? If Hockmed is walking into the mall with an AK47....it's kinda too late at that point to prevent the attack. Unless....I had a gun too. But then...nah...nevermind.
The threshold is above "brown guy"

Does that help?

Brown Muslim acting secretive and getting large numbers of packages delivered and staying up all night in a garage building unknown items. In today's society....that needs to be investigated.

Ok. But....if you're mistaken....you will be labeled a bigot and racist and be smeared publicly forever. So....choice wisely.

And also considered a paranoid for being of suspicious of someone for no reason. Those people are usually embarrassed and makes them think twice before doing it again. Most people have a problem with falsely accusing someone of a crime across the board.

Breaking news!

The neighbor of the 2 Islamic attackers thought twice....and never called. And 14 dead Americans later....he regrets it and will have to live with the fact that political correctness caused him to not report suspicious activity being done by bomb making Islamic terrorists.

Congrats. You lefties accomplished your goal.

I'm sure he has regrets but since he didnt have anything thats the reason he didnt call. Because he didnt have anything to call about.

Sure he did. Muslims acting strange...up all night building unknown objects in a garage...carrying objects being constantly delivered to construct items in there. Overall shady demeanor.

Could've been restoring a car. Could've been building a bomb. In today's age...it should be checked out.

Oh....you say that's religious profiling? Well...yeah...you're damn right. Islam is at war with America.

He didnt call because all he could report is brown guys seem strange. Thats why he didnt call.

So libs.....your leaders tell us not to worry and if we "see something say something".

Ok. Please....inform us racists what types of "something" is worth saying something? If Hockmed is walking into the mall with an AK47....it's kinda too late at that point to prevent the attack. Unless....I had a gun too. But then...nah...nevermind.

Does that help?

Bucs is using info he has now as a reason for the neighbor to call then except the neighbor didnt have that info. The only thing the neighbor said was he was Muslim and thought something was wrong. But again, he couldnt call the police because he didnt have a reason too....or maybe you think he had a reason and refused to call.

Does that help?

Brown Muslim acting secretive and getting large numbers of packages delivered and staying up all night in a garage building unknown items. In today's society....that needs to be investigated.
acting secretive? how so?
having a garage hobby is suspicious now?
shopping on amazon, especially this time of year, is suspicious?
there was nothing suspicious

Does that help?

Bucs is using info he has now as a reason for the neighbor to call then except the neighbor didnt have that info. The only thing the neighbor said was he was Muslim and thought something was wrong. But again, he couldnt call the police because he didnt have a reason too....or maybe you think he had a reason and refused to call.

Yes. He had a reason. But liberal PC society has condemned anyone who sees "that reason". His gut instinct based on the totality of his observations of the neighbor were correct. But...he didn't call. He didn't wanna be the next villain like the Texas folks who called on "Clock Boy".

And....14 Americans died.

Does that help?

Yes. He had a reason.
he really didn't.

Does that help?

When a Muslim does it...it is. Islam is at war with the West. Wake up.

Does that help?

so we're back to 'brown guy'

Does that help?

For now....Islamic jihadis aren't blonde hair blue eyed guys named Wally.

I'm done being PC. Have been for a while. More and more Americans are trending that way too.

SNIPS:

1) But political correctness quashes such rationality. Political correctness says that not only must we be wary of our own prejudices, we must ignore rational risk profiling so as not to offend people. :thup:
---------------------------------

2) This isn’t the first time. When Muslim terrorists planned to attack Fort Dix in 2006, they first stopped at a Circuit City to copy a tape of them “firing guns and praising jihad,” according to The New York Post. One of the clerks found this suspicious, but hesitated about calling the police. “Dude, I just saw some really weird s***,” he said. “I don’t know what to do. Should I call someone or is that being racist?”

Thankfully, a co-worker told him to call the police. He first asked his manager, then called the police. That led to a 16-month FBI investigation and the arrest of six would-be terrorists.
-----------------

Imagine if PC had won.

San Bernardino Proves Once and For All: Political Correctness Kills

If I noticed something that appeared to me to be very suspicious, I wouldn't call the police and it wouldn't be out of fear of being labeled a racist or profiler. It would be out of fear of retaliation by the administration in the WH. Nothing can be put past HIM.

I could wind up beheaded.

Now that's what's sad and sickening.

When a Republican is elected to office in `16, I wouldn't hesitate to make that call to police.

So the lefties are leading their fight against Islamic terror attack on US soil by saying "If you see something....say something."

Ok. But....if you're mistaken....you will be labeled a bigot and racist and be smeared publicly forever. So....choice wisely.

But even if you do 'say something', then what? Well....call the police. And say....

"Hi officer. I know you and your profession has been dragged through the mud by liberals and you could be fired and prosecuted if you piss a minority off. BUUUUT.....there's this brown guy next door....I think he's Muslim maybe....he's acting weird. Could you go check it out?"

Ummm....no ma'am....I cant..I'm sorry.

Thank liberals for every attack here for the foreseeable future. They've made it impossible to say something.
If youre too dumb to figure out the difference in something thats really an issue and someone getting packages delivered to their home during the christmas season you deserve to get shot by a terrorist.

And also considered a paranoid for being of suspicious of someone for no reason. Those people are usually embarrassed and makes them think twice before doing it again. Most people have a problem with falsely accusing someone of a crime across the board.

Breaking news!

The neighbor of the 2 Islamic attackers thought twice....and never called. And 14 dead Americans later....he regrets it and will have to live with the fact that political correctness caused him to not report suspicious activity being done by bomb making Islamic terrorists.

Congrats. You lefties accomplished your goal.
He was lying because he wanted 15 minutes of fame. He didnt see anything. He just wanted to appear as if he was a super sleuth.

So the lefties are leading their fight against Islamic terror attack on US soil by saying "If you see something....say something."

But even if you do 'say something', then what? Well....call the police. And say....

"Hi officer. I know you and your profession has been dragged through the mud by liberals and you could be fired and prosecuted if you piss a minority off. BUUUUT.....there's this brown guy next door....I think he's Muslim maybe....he's acting weird. Could you go check it out?"

Thank liberals for every attack here for the foreseeable future. They've made it impossible to say something.
This is just ridiculous.

Does that help?

For now....Islamic jihadis aren't blonde hair blue eyed guys named Wally.

I'm done being PC. Have been for a while. More and more Americans are trending that way too.

o-MUSLIM-WOMEN-570.jpg

New-Age-Islam-blueyed400.jpg

Jamaal-Uddin.jpg

If I noticed something that appeared to me to be very suspicious, I wouldn't call the police and it wouldn't be out of fear of being labeled a racist or profiler. It would be out of fear of retaliation by the administration in the WH. Nothing can be put past HIM.

I could wind up beheaded.

Now that's what's sad and sickening.

When a Republican is elected to office in `16, I wouldn't hesitate to make that call to police.
That may will the prize as the most insane post ever.

That's totally awesome! Much easier for you to do than get off your ass and go fight ISIS.

"Go" fight ISIS? Ummm....no need. ISIS is here. And like all good Americans....have a nice gun and know how to use it. Millions of Americans are ready to fight these Muslim animals.

This war doesn't have a beach for the Marines to storm or an air field for the Navy to bombard. This was is coming to US main streets. You libs welcomed it.

This is just ridiculous.

I agree. It is ridiculous. What happened in Texas with "Clock Boy" set the stage. Now....everyone who ses a suspicious Muslim is sure to shut the fuck up and ignore it. You libs assisted in this. Now people are dying.

Forum List

Back