If you see something, say something; BUT...if you're mistaken you're a racist and will be destroyed.

The threshold is above "brown guy"

Does that help?

Brown Muslim acting secretive and getting large numbers of packages delivered and staying up all night in a garage building unknown items. In today's society....that needs to be investigated.
acting secretive? how so?
having a garage hobby is suspicious now?
shopping on amazon, especially this time of year, is suspicious?
there was nothing suspicious

When a Muslim does it...it is. Islam is at war with the West. Wake up.
so we're back to 'brown guy'

For now....Islamic jihadis aren't blonde hair blue eyed guys named Wally.

I'm done being PC. Have been for a while. More and more Americans are trending that way too.

Yeah, only mass shooters fit that profile yet I didnt see your thread about why the PC police is winning when profiling white boys isnt done.

Brown Muslim acting secretive and getting large numbers of packages delivered and staying up all night in a garage building unknown items. In today's society....that needs to be investigated.

I'm done being PC. Have been for a while. More and more Americans are trending that way too.

Yeah, only mass shooters fit that profile yet I didnt see your thread about why the PC police is winning when profiling white boys isnt done.

We should profile white boys. We all knew a couple in high school. Those pale freaks who wore dark clothes and were over medicated by mommy and daddy. They should get yearly mental evals. If they're ill lock them in a mental hospital. We used to do that ya know.....

We should profile white boys. We all knew a couple in high school. Those pale freaks who wore dark clothes and were over medicated by mommy and daddy. They should get yearly mental evals. If they're ill lock them in a mental hospital. We used to do that ya know.....

Yeah, I can tell by all your threads created on the matter how much you support it.

Yeah, I can tell by all your threads created on the matter how much you support it.

Good. Glad you read. I've for years ripped dumbass parents and doctors who shove every pill imaginable into suburban white boys just because A) Mommy is tired of dealing with his puberty attitude and B) Mommy has insurance so docs make big money off the pill prescriptions

Plenty of over medicated white freaks out there we need to put under the microscope. THAT is part of the reason we don't need to IMPORT more fucking psychos from ISIS ground zero. It's like curing cancer by rubbing some Ebola on it.

Most white people are pale. I'm surprised you are advocating we lock up a large portion of the population because they are pale.

Good. Glad you read. I've for years ripped dumbass parents and doctors who shove every pill imaginable into suburban white boys just because A) Mommy is tired of dealing with his puberty attitude and B) Mommy has insurance so docs make big money off the pill prescriptions

Plenty of over medicated white freaks out there we need to put under the microscope. THAT is part of the reason we don't need to IMPORT more fucking psychos from ISIS ground zero. It's like curing cancer by rubbing some Ebola on it.

You've made exactly Zero threads on the subject. I can see you really do mean it :rolleyes:

You've made exactly Zero threads on the subject. I can see you really do mean it :rolleyes:

Sure I have. They just don't happen that often so it's been a while.

Sure I have. They just don't happen that often so it's been a while.

Suure

That's totally awesome! Much easier for you to do than get off your ass and go fight ISIS.

"Go" fight ISIS? Ummm....no need. ISIS is here. And like all good Americans....have a nice gun and know how to use it. Millions of Americans are ready to fight these Muslim animals.

This war doesn't have a beach for the Marines to storm or an air field for the Navy to bombard. This was is coming to US main streets. You libs welcomed it.
ISIS is with you? Are you shooting them? Or are you simply hiding in your basement avoiding being PC?

Good god you're dumb

Calling the police and saying someone is "acting weird" will never, ever get a response

Bullshit pal. It will get a response if you say he's acting weird or suspicious. Cops will check it out.

Of course in todays PC society no one want to do or say anything that might offend someone even if doing so would save a life.

That's totally awesome! Much easier for you to do than get off your ass and go fight ISIS.

"Go" fight ISIS? Ummm....no need. ISIS is here. And like all good Americans....have a nice gun and know how to use it. Millions of Americans are ready to fight these Muslim animals.

This war doesn't have a beach for the Marines to storm or an air field for the Navy to bombard. This was is coming to US main streets. You libs welcomed it.
ISIS is with you? Are you shooting them? Or are you simply hiding in your basement avoiding being PC?

"With me"? Nah....Muslim dogs aren't allowed in my home. But are they in or near my city? Yes. Yours too.

Good god you're dumb

Calling the police and saying someone is "acting weird" will never, ever get a response

Bullshit pal. It will get a response if you say he's acting weird or suspicious. Cops will check it out.
so then the op is even sillier
Of course in todays PC society no one want to do or say anything that might offend someone even if doing so would save a life.
Lol. What makes you think that?

Good god you're dumb

Um....Clock Boy for one.

Good god you're dumb

Um....Clock Boy for one.
Nobody was afraid to report something in that case. In fact, based solely on his ethnicity he was detained and had a confession pushed on him

So try again

Good god you're dumb

Um....Clock Boy for one.
Nobody was afraid to report something in that case. In fact, based solely on his ethnicity he was detained and had a confession pushed on him

So try again

He really fucked his OP hard with that response

Good god you're dumb

Um....Clock Boy for one.

So try again

They're afraid to now. That's my point. And....that was Clock Boys family's point.

Good god you're dumb

Um....Clock Boy for one.

So try again

Not at all. You retards just don't understand cause and effect. Past incidents...like Clock Boy...and the PC outrage afterwards...was the cause. Fear of reporting is now the effect. Which is what you lefties wanted.

Good god you're dumb

Um....Clock Boy for one.

So try again

They're afraid to now. That's my point. And....that was Clock Boys family's point.
If people are now more discerning in what they consider suspicious so that they have moved beyond the "brown guy" threshold is not a bad thing

Um....Clock Boy for one.

So try again

If people are now more discerning in what they consider suspicious so that they have moved beyond the "brown guy" threshold is not a bad thing

Not just Brown guy. Also needs to be Muslim and be acting creepy or like they're building suspicious items. Then it's suspicious.

Um....Clock Boy for one.

So try again

Not at all. You retards just don't understand cause and effect. Past incidents...like Clock Boy...and the PC outrage afterwards...was the cause. Fear of reporting is now the effect. Which is what you lefties wanted.
Stop whining. I doesnt come off well when you do it.

Forum List

Back