If you see something, say something; BUT...if you're mistaken you're a racist and will be destroyed.

I'm done being PC. Have been for a while. More and more Americans are trending that way too.
That's totally awesome! Much easier for you to do than get off your ass and go fight ISIS.

"Go" fight ISIS? Ummm....no need. ISIS is here. And like all good Americans....have a nice gun and know how to use it. Millions of Americans are ready to fight these Muslim animals.

This war doesn't have a beach for the Marines to storm or an air field for the Navy to bombard. This was is coming to US main streets. You libs welcomed it.
ISIS is with you? Are you shooting them? Or are you simply hiding in your basement avoiding being PC?

"With me"? Nah....Muslim dogs aren't allowed in my home. But are they in or near my city? Yes. Yours too.

The link says. Muslims was here before you were even born. Just wondering where you've been.

American Muslims in the United States | Teaching Tolerance

And also considered a paranoid for being of suspicious of someone for no reason. Those people are usually embarrassed and makes them think twice before doing it again. Most people have a problem with falsely accusing someone of a crime across the board.

Breaking news!

The neighbor of the 2 Islamic attackers thought twice....and never called. And 14 dead Americans later....he regrets it and will have to live with the fact that political correctness caused him to not report suspicious activity being done by bomb making Islamic terrorists.

Congrats. You lefties accomplished your goal.

I'm sure he has regrets but since he didnt have anything thats the reason he didnt call. Because he didnt have anything to call about.
Do we know what he saw......I haven't seen any details on that

I haven't either but Bucs has a whole story he made up he likes to present in the name of honesty
YOu seem to also claiming he had nothing to call about
Its a fact he had nothing to call about. They would have laughed him off the phone if he had reported someone for receiving packages during christmas season.

If I noticed something that appeared to me to be very suspicious, I wouldn't call the police and it wouldn't be out of fear of being labeled a racist or profiler. It would be out of fear of retaliation by the administration in the WH. Nothing can be put past HIM.

I could wind up beheaded.

Now that's what's sad and sickening.

When a Republican is elected to office in `16, I wouldn't hesitate to make that call to police.

Hard to believe that this is what America has become under Obamination.

We warned them....but the Liberals did this to us.

If I noticed something that appeared to me to be very suspicious, I wouldn't call the police and it wouldn't be out of fear of being labeled a racist or profiler. It would be out of fear of retaliation by the administration in the WH. Nothing can be put past HIM.

When a Republican is elected to office in `16, I wouldn't hesitate to make that call to police.

tha libruls, tha libruls.

bwahahahahahahaha

I'm done being PC. Have been for a while. More and more Americans are trending that way too.
That's totally awesome! Much easier for you to do than get off your ass and go fight ISIS.

"Go" fight ISIS? Ummm....no need. ISIS is here. And like all good Americans....have a nice gun and know how to use it. Millions of Americans are ready to fight these Muslim animals.

This war doesn't have a beach for the Marines to storm or an air field for the Navy to bombard. This was is coming to US main streets. You libs welcomed it.
ISIS is with you? Are you shooting them? Or are you simply hiding in your basement avoiding being PC?

"With me"? Nah....Muslim dogs aren't allowed in my home. But are they in or near my city? Yes. Yours too.

The link says. Muslims was here before you were even born. Just wondering where you've been.

I don't give a fuck who was "here first". Throughout Earth's history land and resources are TAKEN. Not just by humans. Animals do it too.

We took this land from natives. Every civilization in history gets what it gets by TAKING it. No one is innocent.

Right now....the Islam STATE wants America and Europe. You faggot liberals are trying to surrender it to them. We arent.

It's not hard for us to believe. We knew he would do this. Liberals are in denial about what they voted for.

Bush was at times a bad president. At times a good one. Made some bad decisions and had some poor luck. His intentions were always for the good of America.

Obama? That COCKSUCKER is actively trying to damage this nation and has since day 1.

Bush tried to be great but was mediocre.

Obama COULD'VE been great....but his intent is absolutely to harm the United States.

It's not hard for us to believe. We knew he would do this. Liberals are in denial about what they voted for.

Bush was at times a bad president. At times a good one. Made some bad decisions and had some poor luck. His intentions were always for the good of America.

Obama? That COCKSUCKER is actively trying to damage this nation and has since day 1.

Obama COULD'VE been great....but his intent is absolutely to harm the United States.

Do you have links to back up your delusional claims?

bwahahahahahahaha

Recognizing one's own flaws is not one of your abilities.
It applies to Liberals in general.

Proof? Sure...

Barack Hussein Obama's reign has been one of unmitigated failure, and worse, damage to both this nation, and to the world.

See your post through that prism.

Yes. Go outside and look: it's the real world.

Yes. Go outside and look: it's the real world.
Look at what? Be specific.

bwahahahahahahaha

Proof? Sure...

Barack Hussein Obama's reign has been one of unmitigated failure, and worse, damage to both this nation, and to the world.

no thanks. that prism makes moronic bints post offal.

bwahahahahahahaha

Proof? Sure...

no thanks. that prism makes moronic bints post offal.

Everything I post is linked, sourced, and documented.

Inveterate Liberals have long ago achieved, even perfected, the willing suspension of disbelief, and the refusal to use experience and judgment....
Nothing could bear stronger witness to that than your post.

I don't give a fuck who was "here first". Throughout Earth's history land and resources are TAKEN. Not just by humans. Animals do it too.

We took this land from natives. Every civilization in history gets what it gets by TAKING it. No one is innocent.

Right now....the Islam STATE wants America and Europe. You faggot liberals are trying to surrender it to them. We arent.

Surrender? We are standing against racist and bigoted pussy whip like you.

'Harmless Curiosity': Media Downplay Muslim Women Casing Florida Synagogues

"If you see something say something."
News
Tiffany Gabbay

f you see something, say something" - then have your legitimate concerns trivialized and dismissed outright by authorities and local media alike.

That is precisely what is happening right now in the Miami metro area where a pair of Muslim women (we are unclear if it is the same pair or different pairs) -- donning hijabs and carrying a Quran -- have been casing multiple synagogues -- at least three to date -- asking suspicious questions about when large crowds gather for different kinds of services.

Below is how the incident was first reported by the local CBS affiliate on February 17:

“These two people came into one of the temples in the community. One, if not two, walked inside the temple,” said Yona Lunger of the two Middle Eastern women in question.

A police report shows two women pulled up in silver Nissan Altima to Beth Israel at 770 W 40th St. The driver remained silent while the passenger was standing just outside the car. The woman that was standing outside the car asked, “Did you have services already?”

The people they engaged replied, “Yes.”

Then the woman asked, “When are you saying Yizkor?”

The men found the question unusual because Yizkor is a prayer that is only used a few times a year such as Yom Kippur.

They replied, “We only use it a few times a year.”

The woman then asked, “Do you also get together during the week?”

They replied, “Yes, in the evenings.”

According to the CBS report, Lunger said that at first he did not think much of the incident until the next day when his mother told him that a similar incident occurred at a different temple in the area. Understandably, Lunger became more than a tad concerned. The report continues:

It is critical to condemn bias reporting like that cited above, which minimizes threats by making definitive statements about so-called "harmless intentions." Many people read these reports and take them at face value, thus lowering their guard when the opposite - vigilance - is needed. Such reporting is irresponsible and absolutely reckless, as it can get people hurt or even killed.

I hope that Jewish communities across the country, not just in South Florida, remain ever-vigilant despite threats like these being downplayed by law enforcement and the mainstream media. We should not forget the painful lessons of San Bernardino so soon.

'Harmless Curiosity': Media Downplay Muslim Women Casing Florida Synagogues

Forum List

Back