If you have the Pope and the Dixie Chicks against you, your time is up!

R

rdean

It was ten years ago that Michael Moore stood on the stage at the Oscars, four days after the invasion that was supposed to cost less than 20 billion, and was "booed".

Ten years, three trillion dollars, tens of thousands of Americans killed and maimed for life later, turns out he was right.

No wonder the right wing hates him most of all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interestingly, I just re-watched "Fahrenheit 9/11" and it's even better in retrospect.

When you look at the trillions lost from the cost of this war, the trillions ran up by tax cuts that were passed using reconciliation THREE times, the trillions the votes for drugs bill cost, and the trillions it will take to care for over 30,000 maimed for life, I simply don't understand how the GOP can blame all that debt on this president.

If I had the Dixie Chicks against me I'd be feeling pretty damn good. I wouldn't care that my time was up.

The Pope wouldn't do anything for me. I don't ride that train.

When you look at the trillions lost from the cost of this war, the trillions ran up by tax cuts that were passed using reconciliation THREE times, the trillions the votes for drugs bill cost, and the trillions it will take to care for over 30,000 maimed for life, I simply don't understand how the GOP can blame all that debt on this president.
Maybe the US could Tax all the drug money laundered by US Banks to help offset the costs of the wars?
Banks Financing Mexico Gangs Admitted in Wells Fargo Deal - Bloomberg

The Wars aren't gonna' stop because the Obama wants to expand Militarily into Africa. Gotta' push out the Chinese you know! :lol:

Also, whatever you guys do, DON'T look at what the Federal Reserve is doing right now.

I saw Michael Moore discussing this on Rachel Maddow earlier tonight. They provided security for him backstage to get to his car.

Gadflies are always detested by some.

Unfortunately, there are too few people wiling to take the risk to criticize. Thinking on the grand scale is far too limited in the US. Diversity of opinion is not really very welcome. While Moore's tactics may not always please, he makes a genuine contribution.

Forum List

Back