If you have a job

126,000 jobs were added, and the tards are trying to find a way to make that a BAD thing. :badgrin:

And let's see. The jobs for January and February were revised down a total of 69,000. So instead of 534,000 jobs, we had 465,000 added. And that is STILL very, very good. Especially when compared to the 800,000 jobs lost in the month Obama took office.

Sorry, rubes! Keep trying to root for bad news, though, eh? It reveals your true character. Party over jobs.
Just callin a spade a spade...if ya git mah driff, yo....

More and more people are falling out of the labor force while many others, who shouldn't have to work have to go back IN to the labor force in order to make ends meet.

labor-force-by-demographic.png
Not quite! There are so many Boomers that while more are retiring in gross numbers then in years past, more are also working longer, not because they have to, but because they want to. I have been working PT the last 10 years not because I have to, but to stay active. I was less active and slept later until I took a PT job to force me to keep a more regular schedule.

January and February were also revised down, erasing 69,000 jobs.
That was the first time the numbers were adjusted down in quite a while, and even with the adjustment those 2 months were STILL above 200,000 jobs each.

You have over 90 million out of the workforce....now do the math. You've swallowed the Kool Aid
Bush left with 80 million out of the workforce, and the Right didn't make a peep!
You guzzled the Kool-Aid! Chug, chug, chug!

You have over 90 million out of the workforce....now do the math. You've swallowed the Kool Aid
Bush left with 80 million out of the workforce, and the Right didn't make a peep!

BBBBBBuuut Bush went out of vogue about five years ago
The fact remains the LPR was a meaningless NEVER cited number for every president before Obama, and it is even more meaningless now than ever!

The fact remains the LPR was a meaningless NEVER cited number for every president before Obama, and it is even more meaningless now than ever!

Over 90 million out of the work force is meaningless? It's not to those 90+ million...just to you Obungles apologists

Yo jerk off...if the 20 million illegals were not here, who would do the jobs they are doing now? You have one week to come up with the answer.
So you mean the Right were lying when they said they came here for the free stuff?
You liars can't have it both ways, if they are working jobs then they are not freeloaders like the Right.

Over 90 million out of the work force is meaningless? It's not to those 90+ million...just to you Obungles apologists
As meaningless as the 80+ million out of the workforce when Obama started.

Yo jerk off...if the 20 million illegals were not here, who would do the jobs they are doing now? You have one week to come up with the answer.
So you mean the Right were lying when they said they came here for the free stuff?
You liars can't have it both ways, if they are working jobs then they are not freeloaders like the Right.

LOL I suspect the one you directed that at could buy you. But then what would he do with you?

As meaningless as the 80+ million out of the workforce when Obama started.

You're chasing your own tail, go outside and do it

Funny how that graph puts the lie to everything scum of the earth dimocrap filth are saying, huh?

As soon as the Lying Cocksucker in Chief took office, the graph heads for the cellar?
The graph took a dive while Bush was still shitting on the economy! :asshole:

he U-4 counts discourage workers -- 5.9%

The U-6 counts marginally attached workers -- 10.9%

The U-3 is the one the goobermnt usually distorts, er, er, er, uses -- 5.5%
And all of them are significantly better than the shit Bush dumped on us as a parting gift!

That people think there is no hope of getting a job doesn’t tell you anything? You aren’t listening very hard, are you?
No, what people think does not tell me what reality is

Strawman
How on earth is that a straw man? Yes of course the discouraged reveal some information and a source of potential labor, but they give no information in the actual labor market

You used the right words, but changed the implication of the point.
No, I didn't. I maintained the same point consistently.

Don't play kids games, it's a strawman.
You keep using that word, by I no think it means what you think it means.

Again…activity tells us what the reality of the labor market is. People not looking provide no information about the actual market.

There is a significant difference between statistics that are based on people's attitudes and people's attitude about statistics

No, what people think does not tell me what reality is

Strawman
How on earth is that a straw man? Yes of course the discouraged reveal some information and a source of potential labor, but they give no information in the actual labor market

You used the right words, but changed the implication of the point.
No, I didn't. I maintained the same point consistently.

Don't play kids games, it's a strawman.
You keep using that word, by I no think it means what you think it means.

Again…activity tells us what the reality of the labor market is. People not looking provide no information about the actual market.

There is a significant difference between statistics that are based on people's attitudes and people's attitude about statistics
True, but I'm only talking about one, and how it is of no use. The other isn't even a factor.

93.5% of those not in the labor force do not currently want a job,

3.4% say they want a job but did not do anything at all to find work in the last year.

Just under 1% want to work, looked in the last year, but aren't available to work.

1.4% want to work, looked in the last year, but quit more than a month ago due to personal reasons like family obligations, school, transportation, etc but are available now

And just under 1% want, are available , looked in last year, but have up more than a month ago because the thought there was no use.

So, what significance and badness are you seeing in the overall number?

Forum List

Back