religious freedom laws gutted

why all the rationalization and excuse making by the right?

• because we are poor loses

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the spoiled brat syndrom

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
He should take them to court. Doesnt change the fact the laws were enacted as a way to discriminate against gays and later other different groups.

Link to show how the bills have been gutted?

The Indiana amendment prohibits service providers from using the law as a legal defense for refusing to provide goods, services, facilities or accommodations. It also bars discrimination based on race, color, religion, ancestry, age, national origin, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or U.S. military service.

Indiana Arkansas pass revised religious objection proposals - Yahoo News

I suppose now you'll need that explained to you.

There is nothing shocking at all in that video.

As you can see, gays are just like everybody else. Which means some of them are hypocrites.

As you can see from that video, gays are just like everybody else. Which means some of them are hypocrites.
the voice of reason speaks!

The Indiana amendment prohibits service providers from using the law as a legal defense for refusing to provide goods, services, facilities or accommodations. It also bars discrimination based on race, color, religion, ancestry, age, national origin, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or U.S. military service.

I read the original law. The original law in the case of Indiana and Arkansas never gave cart blanch to discriminate against anyone.

The clarification was important because so many fucking idiots who never read the law were running around screaming and wringing their hands lying their asses off that this law was all about allowing discrimination.

Fucking liars the lot of you.

I read the original law. The original law in the case of Indiana and Arkansas never gave cart blanch to discriminate against anyone.

The clarification was important because so many fucking idiots who never read the law were running around screaming and wringing their hands lying their asses off that this law was all about allowing discrimination.

1. the spoiled brat syndrome....

It was the lack of clarity in the bill that caused the uproar. That has been fixed under duress. The bigots lose this round.

1. the spoiled brat syndrome....

Did you read the Indiana or Arkansas law to compare to the original law co sponsored by Senator Schumer and signed by President Clinton in 1993?

Or are you just one of those monumental dumbfucks who swallowed the bullshit that the law allowed discrimination?

Nope, td, most folks are not intelligent as you: flat fact.

The far right could not understand the laws did not give them carte blance to go off on gays in the goods and services sector.

The revisions tell the far right just that: you can't discriminate however much your desire is to fuck with folks you don't like.

It was the lack of clarity in the bill that caused the uproar. That has been fixed under duress. The bigots lose this round.

Show me. I read thru the bills many times. Show me where the bill was unclear.

The ammendment only came because morons hadn't read the law and were running around screaming their heads off like an indignant Richard Simmons on fucking meth.

The ammendment was added only to appease really stupid assholes who bought the lie that the law allowed for discrimination.

The "Hands up, don't shoot" crowd.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back