If you hate Israel, tell me why?

If we held Israel to the same standards we do for other countries on human rights and expansionism we would have dumped them long ago. Our hypocrisy on this point is the single biggest obstacle to mideast peace. We defend Israel doing the same thing that we criticize others for. The only religious aspect to our dealings with any country is to recognize that religious zealots running a country is dangerous. God could tell them to do anything and we are treaty bound to back them up.
So you approve of genocide in the Balkans and Syria invading Lebanon and ISIS invading Iraq and...why do I bother with morons such as yourself.
Yeah, you really should have kept your strawman bullshit to yourself.
Yeah, you should really check out the news everyday.
He’s a waste of time. There are plenty of “friends” we have that we hold to lower standards than Israel. He doesn’t truly believe we hold Israel to the lowest standards, he wants to believe it.

They hate Israel because they hate Jews. They hate Jews because they are worthless pieces of shit with nothing to offer the world and are resentful because of it. They focus their resentment upon Jews because there is a ready-made system of hatred against Jews that triggers all their resentment.

Hey Morty. I don’t hate Israel and I don’t hate Jews, but I do hate Bibi.
If he can’t stop expanding settlements, hating on Muslims and killing children, then it might be time to cut off those 3 billion dollar welfare payments.
You expect Israel to do nothing when Palestinians fire rockets into their state?
Or you expect them to only hurt the bad guys because you fantasize that our smart wpns would only hurt the bad guys and not the good guys like they do in video games. Its not a video game.

Nothing wrong with building homes for people to live in who buy their homes with the proper permits. Homesteading is illegal and the Palestinians keep trying to push out the jews by homesteading.

i didn’t say Israel should do nothing and duh - they have a right to defend themselves.But this isn’t a fair fight. US paid high tech vs virtually blind XL bottle rockets. The death toll is always 15-20 times worse for Gaza and don’t even talk about property damage.

These people are hopeless. They can’t leave the country, medical care is horrible, and poverty is rampant. Start a business that Bibi is likely to knock down eventually? Yeah right. Blame Hamas? Okay fair enough. But don’t blame 95% of the people. They have no options.

As for your settlements excuse you are spinning - HARD. Please sit down before you fall down.

If he can’t stop expanding settlements, hating on Muslims and killing children, then it might be time to cut off those 3 billion dollar welfare payments.
You expect Israel to do nothing when Palestinians fire rockets into their state?
Or you expect them to only hurt the bad guys because you fantasize that our smart wpns would only hurt the bad guys and not the good guys like they do in video games. Its not a video game.

Nothing wrong with building homes for people to live in who buy their homes with the proper permits. Homesteading is illegal and the Palestinians keep trying to push out the jews by homesteading.

i didn’t say Israel should do nothing and duh - they have a right to defend themselves.But this isn’t a fair fight. US paid high tech vs virtually blind XL bottle rockets. The death toll is always 15-20 times worse for Gaza and don’t even talk about property damage.

These people are hopeless. They can’t leave the country, medical care is horrible, and poverty is rampant. Start a business that Bibi is likely to knock down eventually? Yeah right. Blame Hamas? Okay fair enough. But don’t blame 95% of the people. They have no options.

As for your settlements excuse you are spinning - HARD. Please sit down before you fall down.
So a fair fight would be Israel launching blind rockets into Gazan population centers? Were you born "challenged" or was it inner-city education?

You know there are Muslims living Inside of Israel right? They are in the Israeli government and have equal representation. DO you have evidence Bibi is HATING on them for being Muslim?

No they do NOT have equal representation. They can’t open a business, they can’t put up a solar panel lest it be ripped down where in many cases they have no water and no electricity. And now they are getting beat to death on the streets.

Equal representation? That’s just laughable.

Why does it have to be a fair fight? Would you be happier if the death toll and property damage was the same on both sides?

You make no sense

So a fair fight would be Israel launching blind rockets into Gazan population centers? Were you born "challenged" or was it inner-city education?

You really are a Meathead. It is Bibi’s aggressive purging of Palestinians that provokes this shit. But hey, you liked Trump for the same reasons. He hated on Muslims.

Why does it have to be a fair fight? Would you be happier if the death toll and property damage was the same on both sides?

You make no sense

I’d be happier if the US would come to grips with reality and take them off the dole until they can put a decent leader in place. And if we started realizing that this conflict between Muslims and Jews has been going on for hundreds of years. What good has the US done?

..the Pals should thank their lucky stars that Israel has shown IMMENSE restraint and not shoved them into the sea/etc

If we held Israel to the same standards we do for other countries on human rights and expansionism we would have dumped them long ago. Our hypocrisy on this point is the single biggest obstacle to mideast peace. We defend Israel doing the same thing that we criticize others for. The only religious aspect to our dealings with any country is to recognize that religious zealots running a country is dangerous. God could tell them to do anything and we are treaty bound to back them up.
...plain and simple = Israel is defending herself

You make no sense

I’d be happier if the US would come to grips with reality and take them off the dole until they can put a decent leader in place. And if we started realizing that this conflict between Muslims and Jews has been going on for hundreds of years. What good has the US done?
That has nothing to do with the comment you made that I replied to.

You were complaining about it not being a fair fight, right? Why?

You guys would say the same thing if they nuked them. Of that I am certain.

SussexFriendsofIsrael@SussexFriends
UNBELIEVABLE!

"F**k the Jews" "F**k their daughters" "F**k their mothers" "Rape their daughters"

"Free Palestine"

Finchley Road, London, this afternoon!@CST_UK

Nazi ideology never really disappeared. It simply took root in the so-called "Palestinians", grew in scope as this made up people honed their skills at the propaganda they learned from their collaboration with the Nazis in the 30s and 40s, and was then transferred to useful idiots living in the West. It has grown in influence steadily to the point it is now the conformist position of the world left.

Israel is not defending itself. We are defending Israel while being told to mind our own business when they do provocative shit. It's terribly insulting but the right seems to enjoy it.

You make no sense

That has nothing to do with the comment you made that I replied to.

You were complaining about it not being a fair fight, right? Why?
Bibi’s motto is a head for an eye. He’s never happy with mere proportional responses. And he just took out one of their tallest buildings being used primarily by journalists from AP, Al Jazeera and other legit outfits. He gave them one fucking hour to clear out and they lost millions in equipment. Is this how you get the world on your side? :confused-84:

9691F3F8-7623-42AE-A34A-609C6F232174.jpeg

Forum List

Back