If YOU Had to Share a Cell With a Category of Person, Which Would be Your Very LAST Pick?

What group would you refuse to share a cell with for FIVE YEARS? multiple picks allowed

• a liberal humanites professor

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • a BLM protester

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • a pedophile

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • an embezzler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a Mafia member

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • a CDC 'expert'

• a circus clown

• a Facebook Fact Checker

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • a gang member

• Antifa member

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • an IRS auditer

• a tort lawyer

• a Life Time NRA member

• a talkative soy boy

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • an Episcopalian priest

• a female prostite (assume it is plausible)

• a law professor from Berkley

• other, please specify

• Total voters
I want to be in a cell with the mother fucker who shoved the old woman down. He will go to sleep sometime.
If he pushed the old woman down he would probably rape you and then snap your neck before going to sleep.
That’s possible but there’s always a chance the lazy mother fucker may fall asleep!
What would you do if he fell asleep? You would have one shot and if you didnt put him out then your ass would be dead.
Why dew ewe care asshole?
I dont care. I just thought it was funny that you would want to get raped and have your neck snapped.

You think RAPE is funny?
If it happened to willow....yes. Why do you ask?

You are mentally sick, please get some help.
AssLips is racist; taper down your communications with him.

I have for some time been attempting to engage him in some type of normal discussion, we do on occasion go into random name calling but I prefer to not do that and attempt to have a normal discussion with him. He now goes off into unhinged Sociopath territory by wishing rape and murder on Willow for reasons that only he knows or perhaps he doesn't even know the reasons himself, he could be that far gone out to orbit.

Victoria's Secret Supermodel
I think you need to re read the ask.

Victoria's Secret Supermodel would be in the "other, please specify" option:

1592500556598.png

I am just curious, with all the crap going on these days, all normal social standards seem to have been inverted or abandoned.

So now I am wondering, if you had to share a cell in prison for a crime you did not commit, for FIVE YEARS, what groups would you refuse to share a cell with?

I voted for a Mafia member, a Life Time NRA member and an Episcopalian priest. Why? Well I FUCKING love "The Godfather" films AND "Goodfellas", I FUCKING love guns and own guns and even though I am Roman Catholic at least I could discuss Bible Prophecy with the Episcopalian priest.

View attachment 351828
Do your guns love you as much as you love them?

I want to be in a cell with the mother fucker who shoved the old woman down. He will go to sleep sometime.
If he pushed the old woman down he would probably rape you and then snap your neck before going to sleep.
That’s possible but there’s always a chance the lazy mother fucker may fall asleep!
What would you do if he fell asleep? You would have one shot and if you didnt put him out then your ass would be dead.
I dont care. I just thought it was funny that you would want to get raped and have your neck snapped.

You think RAPE is funny?

I have for some time been attempting to engage him in some type of normal discussion, we do on occasion go into random name calling but I prefer to not do that and attempt to have a normal discussion with him. He now goes off into unhinged Sociopath territory by wishing rape and murder on Willow for reasons that only he knows or perhaps he doesn't even know the reasons himself, he could be that far gone out to orbit.
He started off here the way he is now...a keyboard warrior.
I know some tough guys in Hempstead, NY that have a good number of deceased relatives and friends who actually acted it out in their local bars.

I am just curious, with all the crap going on these days, all normal social standards seem to have been inverted or abandoned.

So now I am wondering, if you had to share a cell in prison for a crime you did not commit, for FIVE YEARS, what groups would you refuse to share a cell with?

I voted for a Mafia member, a Life Time NRA member and an Episcopalian priest. Why? Well I FUCKING love "The Godfather" films AND "Goodfellas", I FUCKING love guns and own guns and even though I am Roman Catholic at least I could discuss Bible Prophecy with the Episcopalian priest.

View attachment 351828
Do your guns love you as much as you love them?

Well guns are inanimate objects and as such have no emotions.

You think RAPE is funny?

I know some tough guys in Hempstead, NY that have a good number of deceased relatives and friends who actually acted it out in their local bars.

Not good.

You think RAPE is funny?

Not good.
Good for the murderers; no one in the hood testifies against each other because they don't want to wind up in the morgue.

"I just thought it was funny that you would want to get raped and have your neck snapped."

You think RAPE is funny? You think RAPE and then MURDER is funny? Are you already on the FBI list or are you still under the radar? You obviously have an ambition to become a Black Serial Killer or perhaps you ALREADY are one....
He’s just an idiot.

You seem to know he’s a rapist and a murderer as well as a thug bully. Good for you.

View attachment 351828
The poll is of you who you would REFUSE to share a cell with.

Sounds like you did the opposite Lucy.

Thank you for the interesting topic. IMO, if I go to prison, I've essentially already been convicted of the crime I'm charged for. A jury has already made that decision for me based on the evidence given, amirite. I just have time to serve.

Therefore, I no longer get to decide the social group I prefer to interact with if I end up in prison. I also do not get to decide who I would share a cell with.

Common sense, dude. Catch it.

Yeah, sure he would. Wimpy little twits like that are so dangerous to men....not.

I chose a pedophile, because I would most likely KILL him if I got half the chance. Thanks for the interesting question.

Forum List

Back