If YOU Had to Share a Cell With a Category of Person, Which Would be Your Very LAST Pick?

What group would you refuse to share a cell with for FIVE YEARS? multiple picks allowed

• a liberal humanites professor

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • a BLM protester

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • a pedophile

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • an embezzler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a Mafia member

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • a CDC 'expert'

• a circus clown

• a Facebook Fact Checker

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • a gang member

• Antifa member

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • an IRS auditer

• a tort lawyer

• a Life Time NRA member

• a talkative soy boy

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • an Episcopalian priest

• a female prostite (assume it is plausible)

• a law professor from Berkley

• other, please specify

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I am just curious, with all the crap going on these days, all normal social standards seem to have been inverted or abandoned.

So now I am wondering, if you had to share a cell in prison for a crime you did not commit, for FIVE YEARS, what groups would you refuse to share a cell with?

Last edited:
I am just curious, with all the crap going on these days, all normal standards seem to have been inverted or abandoned.

So now I am wondering, if you had to share a cell in prison for a crime you did not commit, for FIVE YEARS, what groups would you refuse to share a cell with?

You forgot USMB poster.

I am just curious, with all the crap going on these days, all normal standards seem to have been inverted or abandoned.

You forgot USMB poster.
That is too broad. I could share a cell with most on here, but not a few.

All of them look like pretty interesting people with the exception of the ones I marked but you left out white supremacist.

White supremacist is unfortunately always there, right under the bed.

Let it not be forgotten that you just called pedophiles interesting people.
I didnt call you interesting. Cant you read?

"..with the exception of the ones I marked "

I want to be in a cell with the mother fucker who shoved the old woman down. He will go to sleep sometime.
If he pushed the old woman down he would probably rape you and then snap your neck before going to sleep.
That’s possible but there’s always a chance the lazy mother fucker may fall asleep!
What would you do if he fell asleep? You would have one shot and if you didnt put him out then your ass would be dead.

I want to be in a cell with the mother fucker who shoved the old woman down. He will go to sleep sometime.
If he pushed the old woman down he would probably rape you and then snap your neck before going to sleep.
That’s possible but there’s always a chance the lazy mother fucker may fall asleep!
What would you do if he fell asleep? You would have one shot and if you didnt put him out then your ass would be dead.
Why dew ewe care asshole?

The man didn't look that tough to me. Beating on an Old Lady just doesn't indicate any degree of "tough" in my view.

I am just curious, with all the crap going on these days, all normal social standards seem to have been inverted or abandoned.

I voted for a Mafia member, a Life Time NRA member and an Episcopalian priest. Why? Well I FUCKING love "The Godfather" films AND "Goodfellas", I FUCKING love guns and own guns and even though I am Roman Catholic at least I could discuss Bible Prophecy with the Episcopalian priest.

1592494458515.png

Forum List

Back